PDA

View Full Version : I found what I want for Christmas

YNOT
27th November 2011, 01:33 PM
We were at Harvey Norman's yesterday to look at microwaves, as we walked through the store I saw these swing hammocks on sale for $399. Needs a few modifications though, a six pack chiller on one side and an insulated drink holder on the other. We can't afford it at the moment so I'll go and sit on my deck chair and dream i'm in the hammock. Maybe next year!

Tony

HippoNZ
27th November 2011, 01:37 PM
The brutal truth of life (my case anyway lol) never having enough money for what I want. It looks the goods Tony and too right it needs a beer chiller lmao

Stumpjumper
27th November 2011, 01:53 PM
I thought it looked just too laid back..............now what about a half track version???
Dont want to get bored an fall asleep do we?

taslucas
27th November 2011, 02:08 PM
Ha Ha I like the Mk2, But still no beer chiller

Sir Roofy
27th November 2011, 04:23 PM
We were at Harvey Norman's yesterday to look at microwaves, as we walked through the store I saw these swing hammocks on sale for $399. Needs a few modifications though, a six pack chiller on one side and an insulated drink holder on the other. We can't afford it at the moment so I'll go and sit on my deck chair and dream i'm in the hammock. Maybe next year!

Tony

if you can put a little away over xmas you might just get it when they drop the price at special time
its very hard to save these days but you never know tony you might just grab it

good luck and a merry xmas to you and family

YNOT
27th November 2011, 06:15 PM
if you can put a little away over xmas you might just get it when they drop the price at special time
its very hard to save these days but you never know tony you might just grab it

good luck and a merry xmas to you and family

If I could get some more batteries to sell/recycle I would get there a lot sooner.

Thanks Roofy, and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Tony

Clunk
27th November 2011, 06:19 PM
just showed me missis this, she said "Oooh I like these, lets get a couple, how much are they????", "$400" I said............. I probably shouldn't' have said anything, I don't like the look of disappointment!!!!! lol

Stumpjumper
27th November 2011, 07:08 PM
OK now its gotta beer chiller and a gq bull bar what more could you want?:thumbup:
What are you drinking Tony VB? Cheers mate Ha ha ha

Finly Owner
27th November 2011, 11:16 PM

Tony
Hey Tony I know how you can get one of these for Christmas next year, pay for it over eleven months and pay no interest, and have it delivered to your door.

Tim

Maxhead
28th November 2011, 07:01 AM
.........I WANT ONE!...hahahah