PDA

View Full Version : very proud old dad

hekarewe
25th November 2011, 10:41 PM
about a month ago my daughter applied for the magna class in english at the local new high school as she has plans of being a jurno when she (in her words) "finishes uni!"

so got home to day to the sounds of a very over excited girl she got a letter from the high school offering her not only just a position in the english magna class but in ALL 4 MAGNA CLASSES ENGLISH, HUMANITY, SCIENCE, MATHS!!!

she is one very excited little girl with a huge work load ahead of her next year and she is loooking sooooo forward to it :bananarock::bananarock::bananarock:

brag time is over proud dad is of his soap box

belzi82
25th November 2011, 10:43 PM
Well done to your daughter!!!

What are Magna classes tho????

wildgu6
25th November 2011, 10:48 PM
Congrat's dad and daughter, Well done to her.... Stay on ya soap box mate, plenty of time to get off it.

Dhuck
25th November 2011, 10:53 PM
um as Bel said but congrats

hekarewe
25th November 2011, 10:53 PM
Well done to your daughter!!!

What are Magna classes tho????

magna classes as they call them are the top 10% of students to be in the classes she ,ust maintane a minimum B grade average, in all her classes magna and normal she must also have 2 extra curicula activities at school and also 2 extra curicula activites out side of school at themoment she is doing Brazilian ju jitsu and mix martial arts and also shooting god knows what else she is going to do in school LOL

belzi82
25th November 2011, 10:58 PM
magna classes as they call them are the top 10% of students to be in the classes she ,ust maintane a minimum B grade average, in all her classes magna and normal she must also have 2 extra curicula activities at school and also 2 extra curicula activites out side of school at themoment she is doing Brazilian ju jitsu and mix martial arts and also shooting god knows what else she is going to do in school LOL

oh okay, I understand now. Congrats to her at least she will have a lot keeping her busy. What year is she in???

hekarewe
25th November 2011, 11:00 PM
oh okay, I understand now. Congrats to her at least she will have a lot keeping her busy. What year is she in???

year 7 in qld her first year of highschool next year will be year 8 when she starts her magna classes

YNOT
25th November 2011, 11:07 PM
Congrats to your daughter.

They could have given the classes a better name, Mitsubishi Magna's were not exactly the over achievers of the car world!

Tony

DX grunt
25th November 2011, 11:07 PM
:bananarock::bananarock::clapping::clapping::clapp ing: Well done and congrats :clapping::clapping::clapping::bananarock::bananar ock:

Dhuck
25th November 2011, 11:08 PM
The Brazillian part just don't sound right. My Step daughter does them and she is 25 and in health and beauty

hekarewe
25th November 2011, 11:12 PM
The Brazillian part just don't sound right. My Step daughter does them and she is 25 and in health and beauty

nothing beaty about the brazillian that rhiannon does,,, just ask the girl whos ass she whooped at the party last weekend after she treid to kick rhiannon first

NissanGQ4.2
25th November 2011, 11:15 PM
Congrats to your daughter mate.

Sounds like your doing a top job at raising your daughter, so a :first: goes 2 u

nowoolies
25th November 2011, 11:16 PM
congrats to Rhiannon
you must be one hellofa proud dad mate

the ferret
25th November 2011, 11:45 PM

Ha ha , the ol Back, sack'n crack, she'll know lol.
Cheers, the ferret.

the ferret
25th November 2011, 11:50 PM
about a month ago my daughter applied for the magna class in english at the local new high school as she has plans of being a jurno when she (in her words) "finishes uni!"

so got home to day to the sounds of a very over excited girl she got a letter from the high school offering her not only just a position in the english magna class but in ALL 4 MAGNA CLASSES ENGLISH, HUMANITY, SCIENCE, MATHS!!!

she is one very excited little girl with a huge work load ahead of her next year and she is loooking sooooo forward to it :bananarock::bananarock::bananarock:

brag time is over proud dad is of his soap box

Fantastic, It's a great acheivement for the lass, and you are within your rights to be a proud Dad.
I hope she does very well.
Cheers, the ferret.

hekarewe
26th November 2011, 12:09 AM
thanks for the good wish guys just showed rhiannon the thread,,,,, she has gone to bed with the biggest smile on her face LOL

Silver
26th November 2011, 12:16 AM
Congrats to Rhiannon!

From the balance of her studies, she could possibly end up in one of the more physical divisions of the Dept of Foreign Affairs (i.e. a spook), esp if she picks up a language.

Then again we have a fit ex journo aiming to be PM. I vote for Rhiannon for PM when the time comes :-)

the ferret
26th November 2011, 12:46 AM
thanks for the good wish guys just showed rhiannon the thread,,,,, she has gone to bed with the biggest smile on her face LOL
And so can you,....... proud Dad!!
Cheers, the ferret.

hekarewe
26th November 2011, 02:45 AM
Congrats to Rhiannon!

From the balance of her studies, she could possibly end up in one of the more physical divisions of the Dept of Foreign Affairs (i.e. a spook), esp if she picks up a language.

Then again we have a fit ex journo aiming to be PM. I vote for Rhiannon for PM when the time comes :-)

if she EVER got involved with DOFF!!!!!!!!! or any of the defence agencies i would have legs broken for her good!!!!!! delt with those 2 faced lying MF's when i was in the army, they couldnt organise a fk in boogie st singapore with a fist ful of 50's!!!!

Silver
26th November 2011, 03:38 AM
if she EVER got involved with DOFF!!!!!!!!! or any of the defence agencies i would have legs broken for her good!!!!!! delt with those 2 faced lying MF's when i was in the army, they couldnt organise a fk in boogie st singapore with a fist ful of 50's!!!!

yeah, they don't seem to have a good record, do they, but they must get some things right! :-) I hope so, anyway!

Looks like Rhiannon for PM then!!

hekarewe
26th November 2011, 07:28 AM
yeah, they don't seem to have a good record, do they, but they must get some things right! :-) I hope so, anyway!

Looks like Rhiannon for PM then!!

yup rhiannon for PM i'll vote shell keep the bastards honest

Maxhead
26th November 2011, 08:31 AM
Congrats to your daughter mate and well done to the family ...cheers

Sir Roofy
26th November 2011, 08:46 AM
congrats to your daughter mate
hope the work load dosnt put her off

hekarewe
27th November 2011, 06:03 PM
congrats to your daughter mate
hope the work load dosnt put her off

nope she understands the work load and the extra home she is going to get but still super keen and excited by it she is the first kid i have known who gets the shiet if she cant go to school LOL

Clunk
27th November 2011, 06:13 PM
congrats to your daughter there mate, and no she's definitely not the only one who gets the sh*ts if she can't go, my eldest girl (of 6) loves going and gets upset on the weekend because she cant go

Sir Roofy
27th November 2011, 06:29 PM
congrats to your daughter there mate, and no she's definitely not the only one who gets the sh*ts if she can't go, my eldest girl (of 6) loves going and gets upset on the weekend because she cant go

must be something in the water
good to hear both girls are keen as mustard the future will need ppl like this

Finly Owner
28th November 2011, 12:24 AM
I hear she gets her smarts from her Mum...........hahahahahahahahah!

Tim