PDA

View Full Version : 3.0L Turbo Diesel v/s 4.8L EI Petrol

Turk
20th November 2011, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone,
Like to introduce my wife and myself to the forum.
We have been semi retired for a while but are ready to give work a miss and have a look around Aus before we get past it.
I have driven a 4x4 quite a lot and spent a fair bit of time bogged but usually close to home and as that is going to change and my wife looses her sense of humour when the chasis is half buried I thought it time to prevent rather than dig out.
We have a Nissan Pathfinder on gas at the moment but are upgrading to a 2010 or 2011 Patrol for our trips.
Pathfinder has been a great car and never had any trouble but want a bigger vehicle for long trips with a lower mileage.
We have a camper trailer and enjoy camping, we also do quite a lot of paddling and bike riding to keep fit. Turk ( name of my best dog )

growler2058
20th November 2011, 08:41 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta good friendly mob here full of great info and advice

Bigrig
20th November 2011, 09:09 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

Dhuck
20th November 2011, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Maxhead
21st November 2011, 06:58 AM
G'Day Turk and wife, welcome to the forum guys

AB
21st November 2011, 07:10 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

nowoolies
21st November 2011, 08:34 AM
g`day Turk
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

wildgu6
22nd November 2011, 07:17 AM
Hey Buddy welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures.
Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
22nd November 2011, 11:30 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Turk

Tim

Clunk
22nd November 2011, 11:37 PM
g'day Turk and welcome aboard to another sandgroper

Turk
23rd November 2011, 07:58 PM
Thats a big thanks to everyone, think I'm going to enjoy the journey.
Turk

timbar
28th November 2011, 03:23 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim