PDA

View Full Version : good bye Brisbane crew

macca86
19th November 2011, 09:59 PM
hi guys and girls. I have recently been away on holidays and had a great time. Since I've been back i got offered a job in rockhampton i couldn't say no to so I'm relocating to rockhampton and if all goes well Jenni will come up too. Thanks all that helped me and i enjoyed all the trips hopefully I'll come back after 6 months and might catch up with you all again. So anyone from rockhampton? Any good trails up there?

YNOT
19th November 2011, 10:07 PM
All the best Macca.

Tony

Finly Owner
19th November 2011, 10:29 PM
Well Macca stay safe up there, stay tuned here hopefully, and of course spread the word! Enjoy new job.

Tim

Silver
20th November 2011, 12:47 AM
look forward to seeing you on here macca!

NissanGQ4.2
20th November 2011, 08:48 AM
Good luck with the new job Macca.

Dhuck
20th November 2011, 09:56 AM
Good luck with it Macca and we will see you again soon mate

Bigrig
20th November 2011, 10:00 AM
Good luck young fella - all the very best to you mate and hope to see you back on here soon!!

GUtsy ute
20th November 2011, 10:16 AM
All the best with the new job Macca.

Look forward to your posts from Rocky and of course don't forget the pics of the tracks you drive up there.

Cheers Gavin

frenzy
20th November 2011, 12:38 PM
Good stuff mate. All the best.

DX grunt
20th November 2011, 02:01 PM
How far's Rockhampton from Brissy?

Bigrig
20th November 2011, 02:07 PM
How far's Rockhampton from Brissy?

About 6-7 hours depending on how you drive and the state of the Bruce Highway ...

macca86
29th November 2011, 01:06 AM
hi guys. Some serious rigs running up here some nice beach stuff near yeppoon had some fun and some challenges that some of you big boys May struggle with. No pics as yet hard to get away doing 12is shifts 6 days a week. Brisbane to rocky took me 8.5 hrs with 2 pit stops and the road works are from bundy all the way to rocky

DX grunt
29th November 2011, 01:10 AM
hi guys. Some serious rigs running up here some nice beach stuff near yeppoon had some fun and some challenges that some of you big boys May struggle with. No pics as yet hard to get away doing 12is shifts 6 days a week. Brisbane to rocky took me 8.5 hrs with 2 pit stops and the road works are from bundy all the way to rocky

Sounds like GU country. lol

Don't forget to change your location.

Take care up there.

Rossco

Sir Roofy
29th November 2011, 02:49 AM
Glad its all worked out for you mate there is some nice country
up that way

Bigrig
29th November 2011, 07:08 AM

Glad to hear you made it safe, are settling in, and more importantly, have found some good tracks/beaches!!! lol

12hr shifts - yuk - I remember them ... good money, but hard yakka - all the best with it mate!!

wildgu6
29th November 2011, 08:26 AM
Congrats on the new job macca and Enjoy mate, stay safe and when you get near a puter just punch in www.NISSANPATROL.com.au
Good luck buddy

Mazodude
29th November 2011, 10:29 AM
Congrats on the new job macca and Enjoy mate, stay safe and when you get near a puter just punch in www.NISSANPATROL.COM
Good luck buddy

forgot the .au at the end :D
is it just me or does the link redirect to yahoo?

ontopic: well macca think of it this way. you are now closer to the cape :D

razzar
1st December 2011, 05:16 PM
good luck mate, lucky you