PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys new member with a 1990 gq ute

bobbrumby
17th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Hello my name is rob and i just bought a 1990 gq leaf sprung cab 4.2 petrol/gas ute, its got 270k km on the clock. It seems in very good nick for its age and I am guessing as i bought it in towoomba that its mainly seen allot of country roads. Its got a crane cams hi6 multi spark igintion and pretty much stock after that. This is my first real forby as i used to own a subaru brumby. Pretty happy with its power too as it seems zippier than my mate 4L petty 80 series, i suppose its less wait would help the situation too, i just keep telling him patrol are far supuriour tho. Been doing some reading and so far this place seems like a great resource. Over and out.

Dhuck
17th November 2011, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
17th November 2011, 01:46 PM
Hey Rob, Congrats on the new rig mate.
Welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures.
Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

growler2058
17th November 2011, 01:55 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard, gotta good mob here withe heaps of useful info and advice

Bigrig
17th November 2011, 02:20 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

Maxhead
17th November 2011, 02:57 PM
G'Day Rob, welcome to the forum mate

bobbrumby
17th November 2011, 04:05 PM
cheers guys

Sir Roofy
17th November 2011, 07:11 PM
welcome aboard mate

Finly Owner
17th November 2011, 11:19 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rob

Tim

Clunk
19th November 2011, 03:14 AM
g'day Bob and welcome aboard mate

DX grunt
19th November 2011, 05:11 AM
G'day Rob

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

nowoolies
19th November 2011, 10:43 AM
g`day Rob
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

timbar
20th November 2011, 01:29 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

timbar
20th November 2011, 02:11 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

bobbrumby
20th November 2011, 03:41 PM
thanks for all the warm welcomes