PDA

View Full Version : No one listens to me

Woof
16th November 2011, 08:14 PM
Typical, as usual no one listens to The Dogman.............it happens where ever I roam, am I not correct http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

patch697
16th November 2011, 08:15 PM
We want you to stay as you are Doggy..... Why oh why do you want to be changed??????

gec
16th November 2011, 08:21 PM
I'm sorry mate, What did you say I wasn't listening, lol:devilred:

Dhuck
16th November 2011, 08:33 PM
Mate come to Brizzy and have a cry on my shoulder (make it bloody short) then we drink.................

04OFF
16th November 2011, 08:33 PM
Typical, as usual no one listens to The Dogman.............it happens where ever I roam, am I not correct http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Maybe your barking up the wrong tree ?

ha-ha !:harhar:

YNOT
16th November 2011, 08:48 PM
We want you to say as you are Doggy..... Why oh why do you wank to be changed??????

You really should read posts before you hit "post" haha

Tony

PS, did Wayne say something???

Silver
16th November 2011, 08:54 PM
I'm listening Dogman, but not understanding :-)

patch697
16th November 2011, 08:56 PM
You really should read posts before you hit "post" haha

Tony

PS, did Wayne say something???

hahahahahahahahaha..................... Im changing the batteries in my keyboard now...........hahahahahahahahahah

YNOT
16th November 2011, 09:11 PM
hahahahahahahahaha..................... Im changing the batteries in my keyboard now...........hahahahahahahahahah

Yeah nice try blaming it on the keyboard, the "T" and "K" are no where near each other on the keyboard mate!!!

Tony

Bigrig
16th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Mate come to Brizzy and have a cry on my shoulder (make it bloody short) then we drink.................

Yep ... X2 ...

Who were we talking about?? lol

patch697
16th November 2011, 09:28 PM
Yeah nice try blaming it on the keyboard, the "T" and "K" are no where near each other on the keyboard mate!!!

Tony

Hence the "BATTERY CHANGE".... & I thought you were the smart one.................hahahahahahahahahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
16th November 2011, 09:32 PM
I don't understand what you are on about, maybe its cause I'm sober, let me have a bourbon and think about it.

What was the question again????.......was there a question 2 start with.......

Silver
16th November 2011, 09:40 PM
G'day Dogman, just saw patches post - thanks for all your work as Mod mate, this site has been very welcoming ever since I joined - and that's due to the your work and that of the other mods - as well as our contributions of course :-)

YNOT
16th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Hence the "BATTERY CHANGE".... & I thought you were the smart one.................hahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you think I'm the smart one then maybe thinkin' aint ya strong point!!!

Tony

Woof
16th November 2011, 11:06 PM
Well it seems that some people do listen to me.......................................but I stuffed up with my PM's, oh well back to the dog house, so glad it has a beer fridge in it...LOLOL

growler2058
16th November 2011, 11:55 PM
Did someone step on the dogs tail? I thought I heard a whimper hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah AAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAhaha

patch697
17th November 2011, 12:04 AM
Well it seems that some people do listen to me.......................................but I stuffed up with my PM's, oh well back to the dog house, so glad it has a beer fridge in it...LOLOL

Thats so you can kick back & relax after a hard day mate cos you don''t stuff up..... Your "The Dogman".

You just have to give up this obsession you have with chasing your tail mate....................hahashahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

patch697
17th November 2011, 12:05 AM
If you think I'm the smart one then maybe thinkin' aint ya strong point!!!

Tony

Its not my claim to fame lets put it that way.........................hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

the ferret
17th November 2011, 12:17 AM
No worries Doggy, it's been good ta have ya mate, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, no bones about it lol.
Take it easy out there Wayne,
Cheers, the ferret.