PDA

View Full Version : Recently converted to Toyota Recovery Vehicle

GavandNat
16th November 2011, 04:54 PM
I have recently joined the club and purchased a new Patrol. We have been out doing a few easy camping trips but are planning a desert trip next September, so I am looking for addvise on upgrades before we make the trip.

Bigrig
16th November 2011, 05:07 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Heaps of advice, support and assistance on here mate, so fire away with the questions and we'll do our best to assist. We just had one, but no doubt another won't be far away where we have a working bee day at Torq4x4 at Hillcrest and do a lot of mods and installations together as a group to save $$$ - plenty of mechanics, auto sparkies, suspension, etc gurus on here so feel free to join in!!

Enjoy!

GavandNat
16th November 2011, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to having few different options and opinions to think about. It is always good to see what others have done before you make the same choices

Bigrig
16th November 2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to having few different options and opinions to think about. It is always good to see what others have done before you make the same choices

We have had 3 BBQ's, 1 working bee, and about 5 trips in the last 5-6 months mate, so don't hold back - come along, meet some people with some experience, have a beer and a laugh, and generally get out of the house at any given opportunity!!! lol

AB
16th November 2011, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
16th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Silver
16th November 2011, 09:00 PM
welcome to you both!

DX grunt
17th November 2011, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Maxhead
17th November 2011, 05:42 AM
G'Day GavandNat, welcome to the forum guys

growler2058
17th November 2011, 07:18 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

Warnie
17th November 2011, 07:52 AM
Welcome guys, there are plenty of mods that you can do, my best advice would be to ask yourself if you actually need it, if so do it that simple. As for the trip draw system, long range fuel tanks, water storage device, fridge, recovery gear and probably more things I have forgotten. It's really up to you

wildgu6
17th November 2011, 09:40 AM
Hey Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures.
Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
17th November 2011, 10:31 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

Clunk
19th November 2011, 01:17 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

nowoolies
19th November 2011, 09:56 AM
g`day Gav and Nat
welcome on board guys
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

timbar
20th November 2011, 12:24 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

GavandNat
9th January 2012, 01:43 PM
Thanks all for the welcome much appreciated, I will keep an eye on the upcoming events and see ifI can make an apperance.

Gav