PDA

View Full Version : Gday from Brisbane

robbo0001
14th November 2011, 06:38 PM
Gday Guys and Gals,

my name is Dave, I am a 37 year old sparkie/fridgie/ auto elec that iis graduating from a 2002 Nissan Xtrail to 99 GU 2.8L diesel. Reason.? Have 4 kids under 3..the Xtrail would have stayed for 3, but the twins were a suprise,so we need more room.

I have had a shorty 40 Cruiser in the past, just sold my MK single cab Triton 4x4 and am now looking forward to setting up the Patrol for some bush bashing with the family.

Usual stuff...lifts/winch bar/ sliders...all the stuff that is REQUIRED. :wink:

I have had a good read of the Forum, LOVE the fact that i access it from work:wink: there are obviously some highly skilled Patrol gurus on here.

I hope i can contribute something over the next 10 years (thats how long I hope to keep this wagon), and don't annoy everyone with to many questions.

Cheers:clapping:for a great site

Robbo

Will try and attach some pics as I get used to the site.

Dhuck
14th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

YNOT
14th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Robbo.

Tony

GUtsy ute
14th November 2011, 06:48 PM
Welcome Robbo,
We always love pics, Plenty of people on here to give advice also.
Lots of get togethers and trips if you're interested, happen pretty regularly.
Enjoy the Forum, and join in with your contributions and tips.

Cheers Gavtn

Silver
14th November 2011, 06:58 PM
G'day Robbo!

Bigrig
14th November 2011, 07:05 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

growler2058
14th November 2011, 07:29 PM
G'day Dave welcome aboard mate, good mob here with heaps of useful info and advice

AB
14th November 2011, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, good to have you on board!

Maxhead
14th November 2011, 08:02 PM
G'Day Robbo, welcome to the forum mate

robbo0001
14th November 2011, 10:48 PM
Cheers for all the welcomes, this is what I am getting rid of.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo244/blueydog/th_P3200022.jpg (http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo244/blueydog/P3200022.jpg)

Its a bit "left of centre" but I like mucking around with cars, gives me quality "shed time" with the kids, and a few quiet beers in the process.

Did what we wanted, ie carried 2 kids well and beach runs, fire trails etc but have I definately missed a transfer case and some decent diffs :harhar:

I love getting the kids outta the house, they all travel well and we go up to Mt Mee pretty often. Will be better not having to leave 2 kids and the Missus at home though, once the wagon is set up.

Going to be doing a LOT of reading on preventative maintenance, tricks and trouble shooting etc etc.

You guys have definately got most bases covered here, great site

nowoolies
14th November 2011, 10:50 PM
G`day Robbo
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

wildgu6
15th November 2011, 07:29 AM
Hey buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures.
Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
15th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House,Robbo wher on nth side R U?

Tim

Clunk
16th November 2011, 12:20 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

DX grunt
16th November 2011, 12:30 AM
G'day Robbo

Welcome aboard. Got 4 kids myself. The 4th child means going from a sedan to a bus/truck/people mover, ect..... lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

robbo0001
17th November 2011, 05:51 AM
Hey guys sorrry for late reply..Yeah 4 kids (4 babies really) limits the lengths of any trips at the moment, but I would rather get outta the house for 4 hours to Mt Mee with the entire family, than stay at home.

@Tim....Albany Creek, mate.

Finly Owner
17th November 2011, 10:34 PM
Hey guys sorrry for late reply..Yeah 4 kids (4 babies really) limits the lengths of any trips at the moment, but I would rather get outta the house for 4 hours to Mt Mee with the entire family, than stay at home.

@Tim....Albany Creek, mate.
Keep an eye out for Furum trips and feel free to tag along with/without family your call.

Tim

timbar
20th November 2011, 12:32 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

bobbrumby
20th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Welcome a board