PDA

View Full Version : Remembrance day!!!!!!

rottodiver
11th November 2011, 11:16 AM
A day to take some time out and remember those who paid the ultimate price for where we are today!!

Mazodude
11th November 2011, 11:25 AM
Lest we forget

Bigrig
11th November 2011, 11:37 AM
Indeed mate - I'm sure there's a lot of us on here who have/had relatives who fought for our country also - both my grandfathers did (communications and brengunner).

To them all, we owe a huge debt and offer our sincere gratitude for the sacrifices made.

Lest we forget.

AB
11th November 2011, 11:50 AM
Lest we forget.

Maxhead
11th November 2011, 12:02 PM
LEST WE FORGET

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/11/21.jpg

rottodiver
11th November 2011, 12:07 PM
What an awesome picture!!

wildgu6
11th November 2011, 01:46 PM
Top pic Kris.

11-11-11, Lest we forget.

Not trying to be funny, but the silence on this day is too short. The diggers gave their lives to make this country what it is, so why not make it 11 minutes silence, it would be more fitting on this day.
Get goose bumps every time hearing the bugle being played.
Time to reflect.

DX grunt
11th November 2011, 10:26 PM
Lest We Forget.

Rossco

Finly Owner
11th November 2011, 10:46 PM
I was relating to customer when she wanted service and I had a phone ringing at 11 o'clock. That I can't believe 90% of Australia will stop work, close shops etc hours early for a bloody horse race, but can't stay silent for 1 minute once a year to remember those who sacrificed so much for our freedom. It annoys the crap out of me!

Lest We Forget

&
thank you to all service men and women past and present.

From one who was to scared to join the forces.

Tim

AB
11th November 2011, 10:53 PM
My partner was impressed today too. She was at the Greensborough shopping centre (working hard I see...LMAO) and an announcement came over at 11 and she said the entire shopping centre stopped and not a single soul said a word or moved which I am impressed.

Except for my 18 month old daughter who started to whinge...lol

Pretty impressive anyway. Better then Vicroads last year who didn't stop due to the fear of offending the multi cultural people in their offices.....GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!