PDA

View Full Version : Hi

4x4 patrol
9th November 2011, 04:57 AM
Hi, I'm a proud new owner of a 66 Patrol with the P40 motor and the three speed transmission. I live in the USA so this is a rare find, and it's tricky trying to find parts for it. I look forward to learning a lot about my Patrol from this forum.

Jordan

canuck
9th November 2011, 05:16 AM
Welcome Jordan. I am just north of you in Abbotsford BC. Post up some picks of your Patrol. BTW, there is another classic Patrol for sale on Vancouver Island on Craigslist if you are looking for another one. It is hard to just own one of them.

AB
9th November 2011, 06:42 AM
Welcome to the forum Jordan, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
9th November 2011, 06:58 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

Dhuck
9th November 2011, 08:16 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

nowoolies
9th November 2011, 09:34 AM
g`day Jordan
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Stumpjumper
9th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Hello Jordan, welcome to the site, lots of help here, when you settle in I think you should put up a few pics so we can see your patrol.
marty

Finly Owner
9th November 2011, 10:37 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Jordan

Tim

growler2058
9th November 2011, 10:43 PM
Gday jordan welcome aboard mate, gotta good mob here full of great info and advice

Maxhead
10th November 2011, 06:24 AM
G'Day Jordan, welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
10th November 2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome aboard Jordan,
Great bunch here mate with some great advice and plenty of laughs.
Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, cheers Pete

4x4 patrol
13th November 2011, 08:04 AM
Yeah I looked on Craigslist, couldn't find that Patrol. That's probably a good thing though as I'm in college right now and I need the money of that. Cause I know if I find a good deal on another there goes my savings.

DX grunt
13th November 2011, 08:43 AM
G'day jordan

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Clunk
16th November 2011, 01:03 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

timbar
20th November 2011, 01:54 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim