PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to all of our New Members

Woof
7th November 2011, 08:30 PM
As the title says please accept this as my formal welcome to you all.

Sorry to everyone that I have not been on here very much lately as the new job is keeping me flat out.
I made the mistake of saying that I was getting bored at work so they have tripled my work and responsibility....................that will teach me to keep my BIG mouth shut...haha

NissanGQ4.2
7th November 2011, 08:34 PM
Stop been lazy Wayne!

Better 2 be flat out @ W then having know work at all...................well so some people say *L*

Woof
7th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Stop been lazy Wayne!

Better 2 be flat out @ W then having know work at all...................well so some people say *L*

Yeah you are correct there Todd, just a question.....why do people here have problems with saying the word...WORK... I love it mate:049::049::049::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::Yah oo!::Yahoo!::Yahoo!:

NissanGQ4.2
7th November 2011, 08:55 PM
I hate work, nothing enjoyable about going 2 the same place doing the same thing everyday

wildgu6
8th November 2011, 05:45 PM
I hate work, nothing enjoyable about going 2 the same place doing the same thing everyday

TODD....Get another job!!!! Painting comes to mind mate, always doing something different @ a different place every week......hahhahahahaha

Hey Doggy, missed ya dribble mate, good to see ya back.....for now..

Woof
16th March 2012, 01:26 AM
Welcome to all of our latest members, sorry but I cannot keep up with the intros at the moment.... so please accept this as my personal welcome to all.