PDA

View Full Version : Gday everyone

voodoorick
7th November 2011, 01:11 AM
Gday, im Rick from Adelaide, ive got a GQ shorty. Ive only had it a few months so im still working it out (after having a range rover for a few years ) so i reckon this site will be a great help, as i like having a go at most repairs myself..one thing ive found since owning the GQ is the parts are a lot cheaper than the rover! (wont have to re-draw on the mortage to buy a radiator hose!!)
Rick

nowoolies
7th November 2011, 01:24 AM
g`day Rick
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

timbar
7th November 2011, 03:00 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

AB
7th November 2011, 06:12 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

DX grunt
7th November 2011, 06:19 AM
G'day Rick

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard. Next Easter, forum members are having an Australian wide gathering in your back yard.....Loveday. Hope you can join us.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Maxhead
7th November 2011, 06:26 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Rick

Sir Roofy
7th November 2011, 06:45 AM
welcome abaord rick enjoy your stay

Arwon
7th November 2011, 06:55 AM
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse the spelling.

Dhuck
7th November 2011, 07:01 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
7th November 2011, 07:13 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

growler2058
7th November 2011, 07:39 AM
Gday Rick welcome aboard mate always good to see another crow eater on board. The forum is having a national meetup at Loveday 4wd park (Barmera) over Easter next year be good to see you there

wildgu6
7th November 2011, 09:09 PM
G'day Rick, Welcome aboard this crazy ride, Great to have another southerner on board,
Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Feel free to join in where ever you find interesting.

Welcome aboard.Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

Clunk
7th November 2011, 11:02 PM
g'day Rick and welcome aboard mate

macca
8th November 2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. Hope you have a good time here.
Macca

Finly Owner
9th November 2011, 11:27 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rick

Tim