PDA

View Full Version : Corked thigh

Maxhead
6th November 2011, 03:16 PM
Any one have any tips on treating a corked thigh??

All I can say is jumping into a river full of boulders pi55ed = not a good idea...lololol

growler2058
6th November 2011, 03:19 PM
Yep sure cure.................dont jump in the water pi55ed hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

wildgu6
6th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Kris Kris Kris, what can i say mate, you are pretty damn lucky you only got a corked thigh mate.
Hear so many stories of broken necks doing that s***. even though ive done it myself..*L*
Unfourtunately cant help you on the corky mate, just tough it out..... Nah give Flexall a try mate, works wonders on my muscular ailments. (from chemists)

Maxhead
6th November 2011, 03:22 PM
Yep sure cure.................dont jump in the water pi55ed hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
HAHAHAH, I'll take that on board smartarse.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....but good advice though

gec
6th November 2011, 06:59 PM
maybe try one of these lol

belzi82
6th November 2011, 07:02 PM
Natio - Muscle soothing Heat Rub works well!!

Maxhead
6th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Just tough it out ya big sook!

HAHAHAH, Thats exactly what my missus said..lol Now she's stopped laughing I'm trying to lap it up for all I can...LOL

Google said - ice, compression (bandage) and rest... No heat or massages. After a couple of days some light muscle stretches..Should last about a week or so...

MudRunnerTD
6th November 2011, 07:30 PM
HAHAHAH, Thats exactly what my missus said..lol Now she's stopped laughing I'm trying to lap it up for all I can...LOL

Google said - ice, compression (bandage) and rest... No heat or massages. After a couple of days some light muscle stretches..Should last about a week or so...

That sounds like a great week!!!

And just think, we used to do that to our "mates" in the school yard!! Sorry mate i was going to say stretch is your friend. Google is the man!

AB
6th November 2011, 07:49 PM
Any one have any tips on treating a corked thigh??

All I can say is jumping into a river full of boulders pi55ed = not a good idea...lololol

Take two heaped teaspoons of concrete mate and harden up princess...lol

NissanGQ4.2
6th November 2011, 07:58 PM
your problem was not jumping into the water p!ssed, its the fact you have stopped drinking..................well stopped enough that you can feel pain now.........Doctor Todd's cure is Bourbon followed by Scotch followed by Beer, repeat this process at least one million times :)

Maxhead
6th November 2011, 08:14 PM
Take two heaped teaspoons of concrete mate and harden up princess...lol

Hahahahah, thanks for a word of sympathy mate....... This bloody concrete tastes like crap...LOLOLO

DX grunt
6th November 2011, 10:34 PM
Kris, Kris, Kris.

You're not as young as you use to be, and in your youth, you could have probably handled it better - the grog that is. lol.

If it's that sore, go see the doc and get a week off.

Your family won't put up with man flu whinging for a whole week.

Take care my friend.

Rossco

PS.... I told Midge she wasn't allowed to kiss your thigh to make it better. hahaha