PDA

View Full Version : Finly

Finly Owner
25th August 2010, 11:34 PM
Hey All. Let me introduce "Finly".

Finly Owner
25th August 2010, 11:40 PM
Will add more photos of inside l8r. And what is yet to be put on.

Finly Owner
25th August 2010, 11:41 PM
I think Paul "patch" had better put his pics up now. What say everybody?

patch697
25th August 2010, 11:41 PM
Hey All. Let me introduce "Finly".

Hay Tim I spotted another MK up my way for sale but I think he wants to much for it. Do you want the number? if so I grab it & PM it to you.

Cheers
Paul

p.s Love the truck mate, what a great looking old beast it is to...Top stuff

patch697
25th August 2010, 11:44 PM
I think Paul "patch" had better put his pics up now. What say everybody?

I just found out how to shrink my pic so I can post them so its on its way & your gonna regret ever asking Tim my new mate...........lolololol

Finly Owner
25th August 2010, 11:49 PM
more pics to come

Finly Owner
26th August 2010, 12:03 AM
Finly has SD33T, 5 spd, Cibie spotties, 235/85/16 AT tyres, Ally bullbar, Air con(not hooked up, need to check) Uniden UHF& 9db aerial. JVC CD/stereo. Garmin GPS, Blue tooth hands free, Small 12V cooler/warmer. Snatch strap kit, air jack, Heavy duty tyre compressor. Homemade storage drawers by previous owner, cargo barrier.

Still to be fitted rear flares, sunvisor for cab light to adorn, safari snorkel, bash plate, sports steer wheel, tinted laminated windscreen, full rear rack with jerry can holder, spotties for roof rack cage and work lights, roof rack not pictured, and tyres that need to replace thin tyres being used now. And some odds and ends.

Will need to get shocks, bushes, 2.5 exhaust and improve turbo performance. This age bring the obvious TLC needed.

1986 MK Patrol

Finly Owner
26th August 2010, 12:04 AM
Hay Tim I spotted another MK up my way for sale but I think he wants to much for it. Do you want the number? if so I grab it & PM it to you.

Cheers
Paul

p.s Love the truck mate, what a great looking old beast it is to...Top stuff
Do that please Paul

patch697
26th August 2010, 12:18 AM
No probs Mate, PM sent

Woof
26th August 2010, 07:11 PM
Hey Tim, I see that "Finly" is the SS version (3rd photo) well done mate.:bigthumbup:

DX grunt
26th August 2010, 07:46 PM
Great rig Tim.

Ross
Dx grunt

AB
26th August 2010, 08:59 PM
Nice shots Finly. Agreed, Finly "finly" put his pics up so c'mon Pauly.

BTW, nice looking property you got there too mate!

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 10:02 PM
Hey Tim, I see that "Finly" is the SS version (3rd photo) well done mate.:bigthumbup:

"SS" Super Strong lol

Finly Owner
27th August 2010, 10:03 PM
Nice shots Finly. Agreed, Finly "finly" put his pics up so c'mon Pauly.

BTW, nice looking property you got there too mate! Rented 3 acres of tranquility AB

AB
27th August 2010, 11:02 PM
Love your work Finly!!!

Finly Owner
5th September 2010, 12:37 AM
square lights for roof rack (not pictured) as rear work lights
round spotties for extra forward light on front of roof rack
some missing switches
and the tyres that need 2b fitted
and full rear spare wheel and jerry can rack

patch697
5th September 2010, 03:35 AM
These will make great addition to Finly Tim (I really like your new steering wheel BTW)

Finly Owner
6th September 2010, 12:00 AM
Yeah flash one Aye Bloke?

Bigcol
19th October 2010, 11:01 PM
nice old rig there Finly..........
red one, so it goes real fast eh??

cheers

Finly Owner
19th October 2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks Col
Sits comfortably on 120k on highway if I want to loose some cash, but much prefer the 110k stuff.
Need still to do some work and still add the extras.
Juggling work, other people wanting my help, keep the mrs happy with stuff she wants done and general yard maintenance.
Leaves me 0.5hrs in my 30hr day or relate that to me having 1 day in my 10day week.

But all you guys know what I mean?
Tim

Finly Owner
29th October 2010, 11:54 PM
Have got the tyres on at long last. The shake has almost diminished. Bought two shackle pins to go infront leafs next day off. Will get new sway bar rubbers monday. Rest of suspension needs some grease to stop some nyathene squeaks. And the look @ king pins/ swivel hubs.

Finly Owner
29th November 2010, 12:47 AM
These will make great addition to Finly Tim (I really like your new steering wheel BTW)

Steering wheel has been abandoned, cracked and only one tiny centre horn push and too small really, so will be on look out for GC original.

Tyres are on.

Bigrig
29th November 2010, 09:58 AM
Looking forward to seeing it mate ...

Finly Owner
7th December 2010, 10:53 PM
Well, have decided FINLY is old, needs some real TLC. So looking at buying engine rebuild kit for him. Still haven't put shackle pins in but should get their in next couple of days if no rain. Wobble is still there when it wants to announce itself. But I will proceed to improving him and giving him long life. Once I get the rebuild kit I will have to work out how to get to work while heart is out of body. Do head, sleeves, pistons & rings. Next year I will try for the exhaust bigger and get Tony(if he agrees) to help me set boost on turbo.

YNOT
7th December 2010, 11:16 PM
Next year I will try for the exhaust bigger and get Tony(if he agrees) to help me set boost on turbo.

Are you sure you don't want to do that first, it might save you a second engine rebuild!!!

Tony

Finly Owner
12th December 2010, 11:52 PM
Are you sure you don't want to do that first, it might save you a second engine rebuild!!!

Tony

Please explain... too the not quite with it
Tim

YNOT
12th December 2010, 11:58 PM
I was only joking, I won't wind the boost that high! You need to fit your boost and pyro gauges first.

Tony

Finly Owner
13th December 2010, 12:23 AM
B4 rebuild?

YNOT
13th December 2010, 06:48 AM
Gauges before boost.

Tony

Finly Owner
19th February 2011, 12:49 AM
Here was a day trying to tow this holden from on side of creek to other. It had flat tyres and laden with spare parts.

The paddock was soaked and we had to goaround trees, turn down into creek and up the other side which was slippery mud, with out sucking in water(no snorkel or pipe into guard.
Dozer rescued ute and Finly drove out after backing down into creek and taking run up at bank. Photos don't do credit for how wet it was. The side the photographer is standing is sand, not mud. Weird place my mate owns.

Clunk
19th February 2011, 01:13 AM
great action shots there mate, I haven't seen green grass like that in years, specially in summer lol, looks fantastic

TheFlyingBadger
19th February 2011, 02:32 AM
last time i saw grass like that, i was about 53 degrees North!

growler2058
1st March 2011, 06:57 PM
Maate coool foters of a coool lookin rig!!

MQ MAD
1st March 2011, 07:56 PM
She lookin alright there Tim

Whats the go retreiving a holden then risking damage to the MK,takin in water
You get 100 "all hail the Nissan" for that bud

Finly Owner
29th April 2011, 11:45 PM
My bling wheel cover

Clunk
29th April 2011, 11:47 PM
my oh my Tim, that's a little flash hey.......... I'm jealous

Finly Owner
29th April 2011, 11:48 PM
Tonys' Damage too FINLY!

Ooohhh The payouts are just too good too miss.

Clunk
29th April 2011, 11:52 PM
did ya give his rear wing a little boot when he wasn't looking hahahahaha

Finly Owner
29th April 2011, 11:54 PM
He admitted tonight he's blind (well in a kind a way, blamed on all sorts of things) ROFLMAO!

Tim

Clunk
29th April 2011, 11:57 PM
well I hope you'll be carrying on with the digs for a very long time.............. makes me chuckle everytime hahahaha

Finly Owner
29th April 2011, 11:58 PM
Yeah I'm writing on it:

Not His
Not Hers
YNOTs GU

timbar
30th April 2011, 12:13 AM
Well Ive seen some dents in my time and well im speechless........................................ .

yep ...yep ...yep .......................I Have Nothing absolutly nothing to say

Good going Guys ROFLMAO

patch697
30th April 2011, 01:05 AM
Pay no attention to them Tony...... Might not have had a scratch if the cheap bastard had scrub bars....lolol

Clunk
30th April 2011, 02:13 AM
Pay no attention to them Tony...... Might not have had a scratch if the cheap bastard had scrub bars....lolol

and thats one reason why I'll never get rid of mine........... just on the off chance that I ever meet Tony!!!!! hahahahaha

katwoman
30th April 2011, 06:51 AM
Poor, poor Finly. At least the bling makes him look better.

growler2058
30th April 2011, 07:21 AM
My bling wheel cover

Fancy Pants bling bling lucky Tony didnt smash that up

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 08:08 AM
Tonys' Damage too FINLY!

Ooohhh The payouts are just too good too miss.

Hahaha ... you're never going to live it down Tony!! Tim won't let you!!! lmfao ..

Adds character me thinks - makes it look like it gets used!!! LOL

YNOT
30th April 2011, 08:27 AM
I'm sure Tim will get some milage out of this, but it just goes to show GU's are stronger than MK's!

Tony

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 08:31 AM
I'm sure Tim will get some milage out of this, but it just goes to show GU's are stronger than MK's!

Tony

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh ... and there it is!!!! Let the games begin!!!! lmfao!!!

patch697
30th April 2011, 10:25 AM
Hahaha ... you're never going to live it down Tony!! Tim won't let you!!! lmfao ..

& after all that time Tim's spent to make it look like it hasn't............lolol

patch697
30th April 2011, 10:27 AM

Really when you think about it..... Tim should be grateful Tony didn't still have he's GQ or things could have been a lot worse...lolol

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:31 AM
My bling wheel cover

I heard the courier who delivered it was a bloody top bloke!! LOL

Does look good on it ... lucky it didn't fit mine or it would have been a case of "what wheel cover??"!! LOL

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:34 AM
Really when you think about it..... Tim should be grateful Tony didn't still have he's GQ or things could have been a lot worse...lolol

And the hits just keep on comin'!!!! LOL

C'mon Tim, defend Finly's honour and set these lads straight ... can't believe people on this forum would be so cheeky - not me though sir ... for once!!!! lmfao

YNOT
30th April 2011, 10:52 AM
It's gonna be on tonight when Tim logs on!

Tony

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:53 AM

Tony

Brace for impact!!!!! LOL

patch697
30th April 2011, 12:13 PM
Brace for impact!!!!! LOL

Yeah Tim did...................ROFLMAO

GUtsy ute
30th April 2011, 12:18 PM

Do you mean the GQ would have been a write off?LOL.

patch697
30th April 2011, 12:24 PM
Do you mean the GQ would have been a write off?LOL.

You'll make a friend out of Tim with that post but thats about it................ROFLMAO

YNOT
30th April 2011, 02:42 PM

He'll be even more grateful I wasn't in my first GU with its Kaymar rear bar.

Tony

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:54 PM
Pay no attention to them Tony...... Might not have had a scratch if the cheap bastard had scrub bars....lolol Don't need scrub bars, I have tough MK, if it was another GU Tony hit imagine the carnage. Guard, bonnet, rim, noase cone and the list goes on. As well as the bumper for Tonys.

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:55 PM
and thats one reason why I'll never get rid of mine........... just on the off chance that I ever meet Tony!!!!! hahahahaha
Oh Tonys a great driver, as long as he's driving forward at night, that's all!

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:56 PM
Poor, poor Finly. At least the bling makes him look better.
I knew you'd feel sorry for FINLY, not me.....

Tim

YNOT
30th April 2011, 09:57 PM
Tough MK? I dented your steel panel with my plastic bumper!

Tony

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:57 PM
Fancy Pants bling bling lucky Tony didnt smash that up
Jealousy will get you no where. LOL
He can't hit twice, not at turtle pace anyway. LOL

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:58 PM

I'm waiting for it?

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:59 PM

Tony
I don't need to buy parts, mine are reusable. :-)

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:00 PM

I know it's coming, I'm just waiting for it..........

Tim

YNOT
30th April 2011, 10:02 PM
Should I put up photo's of the scratches in my plastic bumper so we can compare damage MK v GU?

Tony

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:02 PM
& after all that time Tim's spent to make it look like it hasn't............lolol
Aye you, go back to hiding in dark. LOL

Finly is the only who parks in the mud at work while all the other 4WDs' park on bitumen, inc TIPPERs' Patrol.

Aye Tony? you can vouch for me with that one.

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:03 PM
Yeah I hate to think what sort of Mess FINLY would have made of a GQ. Expensive fix for sure.

Tim

YNOT
30th April 2011, 10:04 PM
Aye you, go back to hiding in dark. LOL

Finly is the only who parks in the mud at work while all the other 4WDs' park on bitumen, inc TIPPERs' Patrol.

Aye Tony? you can vouch for me with that one.

Tim

Yes I can, I often see Finly parked on the grass/dirt.

Tony

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:06 PM
Yeah I hate to think what sort of Mess FINLY would have made of a GQ. Expensive fix for sure.

Tim

Stop it .. you're embarrassing yourself in front of all the real patrol owners!! LMFAO!!

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:06 PM
I heard the courier who delivered it was a bloody top bloke!! LOL

Does look good on it ... lucky it didn't fit mine or it would have been a case of "what wheel cover??"!! LOL
And no I haven't forgot payment they are still here.

So thank you Biggus Riggus for your genuine excelled tolerance of my misuse of your genorosity.

Tim

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:09 PM
And no I haven't forgot payment they are still here.

So thank you Biggus Riggus for your genuine excelled tolerance of my misuse of your genorosity.

Tim

Hahaha ... all good fella ... just couldn't miss my opportunity!! lol. As said, it looks the goods!

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:09 PM
And the hits just keep on comin'!!!! LOL

C'mon Tim, defend Finly's honour and set these lads straight ... can't believe people on this forum would be so cheeky - not me though sir ... for once!!!! lmfao

You overwhelm me with your restraint. This diet thing is changing you already, or is it the nicotene withdrawals kicking in?

FINLY will have an everlasting inscription defending himself and his driver.
PML

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:10 PM

Tony

You bet.......................................

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:11 PM
Yeah Tim did...................ROFLMAO
And left finger nail marks in Tonys GU grab bar! OH no more damage to GU, ooooohhhhhhh!

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:12 PM
Do you mean the GQ would have been a write off?LOL. Too right!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a champion Adam.

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:15 PM
You'll make a friend out of Tim with that post but thats about it................ROFLMAOAye anyone in my corner is a friend indeed. LOL .

I thought you liked, no sorry had a soft spot for MKs'? Mr Maverick driver(bloody pretend GQ) ROFLMAO!

It's OK Adam yours is different! LMAO

Tim

patch697
30th April 2011, 10:17 PM
Wow................. thats quite an effort Tim, if I do say so......

& hiding in the dark is my specialty or didn't you see the Super Moderator under my user name......ROFLMAO

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:18 PM
He'll be even more grateful I wasn't in my first GU with its Kaymar rear bar.

Tony i do have spare right guard and spare matched pressure pack paint . so it would have benn no probs.

And your club fine would have been bigger, or can I get it pumped up next meeting, because it wasn't? LOL

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:20 PM
Tough MK? I dented your steel panel with my plastic bumper!

Tony
And a lot of moving weight.... LOL

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Should I put up photo's of the scratches in my plastic bumper so we can compare damage MK v GU?

Tony
Why Not YNOT Heheheheheee!

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:23 PM
Stop it .. you're embarrassing yourself in front of all the real patrol owners!! LMFAO!!
I don't fel embaressed, if you do, maybe you need to drive a back to basics Patrol. And Mr Quiet sniggerer, don't you laugh, yours wears Ford badges.

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:25 PM
Wow................. thats quite an effort Tim, if I do say so......

& hiding in the dark is my specialty or didn't you see the Super Moderator under my user name......ROFLMAO
Well Thank sir 2IC. PML welcome back Paul.....

Tim

Clunk
30th April 2011, 10:26 PM
and off he goes........ Quick Draw McGraw hahahahaha, good on ya Tim

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:29 PM
I don't fel embaressed, if you do, maybe you need to drive a back to basics Patrol. And Mr Quiet sniggerer, don't you laugh, yours wears Ford badges.

Tim

Hahahaha ... back to basics fair enough, but having to hang your feet out the bottom Flintstones style to get it moving? No thanks!! ROFLMFAO!!!

You're a good sport mate ... standing tall and defending the honor of the old stayers!!!

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:30 PM
Hahahaha ... back to basics fair enough, but having to hang your feet out the bottom Flintstones style to get it moving? No thanks!! ROFLMFAO!!!

You're a good sport mate ... standing tall and defending the honor of the old stayers!!!
Bloody oath Mate. Can do attitude.

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:31 PM
If asked "WHY?", simple "BECAUSE I CAN!"

Tim

Finly Owner
21st May 2011, 11:19 PM
Flex shots

Clunk
21st May 2011, 11:22 PM
been up the power lines again Tim?

Finly Owner
21st May 2011, 11:25 PM
wheel cover

Finly Owner
21st May 2011, 11:26 PM
been up the power lines again Tim?
shhshshshhhhh

Clunk
21st May 2011, 11:31 PM
shhshshshhhhh

oh ok...... sorry, I'll be quiet lol

timbar
21st May 2011, 11:32 PM
shhshshshhhhh

Secret is safe with me tim

Finly Owner
21st May 2011, 11:49 PM
oh ok...... sorry, I'll be quiet lol

Secret is safe with me tim

Good Boys

Tim

Finly Owner
11th November 2011, 12:18 AM
Finly the work horse!

growler2058
11th November 2011, 04:28 PM
Wheres ya fancy wheel cover gone mate???

NissanGQ4.2
11th November 2011, 05:44 PM
alloys are finally on I see, bout time *L* lookin good Tim

Finly Owner
11th November 2011, 11:15 PM
Wheres ya fancy wheel cover gone mate???
Bloody Tyres are too big!!! But don't get BIG RIG started on that one.............. :-I

Bigrig
11th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Bloody Tyres are too big!!! But don't get BIG RIG started on that one.............. :-I

It's true ... common problem I find people have when they get rubber from me!!! lmfao

Seriously giggling ...

Not even drinking!!!

Oh ... take a breath big boy ...

lol

Finly Owner
13th June 2012, 12:08 AM
Well...................

I find myself with a dilemma..........................

I need a wokshop for about 4 weekends I reckon?

Or just one with a lot of willing helpers..........................

Let's see

I now have;
The lockers I got months ago off that shorty,
New Terrain Tamer Bearing kits for the front, diff,
The compressor from Tony and airline,
New Terrain Tamer 2" lift spring kit and shocks,
Replacement Motor had sitting waiting for at least 18months.

Now I need some gaskets, oil and TIME!

Finly is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!

Tim

Woof
13th June 2012, 02:20 AM
Sounds great Tim, photos of the buildup mate please....can't wait to see it finished

aussiemale
13th June 2012, 05:45 PM
X2 of the dogman, as for wheel covers...think someone on here has some up for sale LOL

NissanGQ4.2
13th June 2012, 07:43 PM
You better still have that wheel cover on, I went 2 a lot of trouble to get that 2 you! *LMAO*

Finly Owner
13th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Sounds great Tim, photos of the buildup mate please....can't wait to see it finishedI can'y wait to see it started Wayne.

Tim

Finly Owner
13th June 2012, 09:45 PM
You of all people Todd, Know how much I nearly had that left at your place. I am still apoligiing and thanking Scott. (Thanks and I have learnt Scott).

Also you two guys know it don't fit those tyres that I got off Biggus Riggus.

But I still have it.

Tim

NissanGQ4.2
13th June 2012, 09:58 PM
You of all people Todd, Know how much I nearly had that left at your place. I am still apoligiing and thanking Scott. (Thanks and I have learnt Scott).

Also you two guys know it don't fit those tyres that I got off Biggus Riggus.

But I still have it.

Tim

What tyres, did I miss out on something???? I need new tyres!!!!!

I have a hard cover from mine that I don't use and might decide 2 part with if your interested and can hold of till October

Finly Owner
13th June 2012, 11:58 PM
What tyres, did I miss out on something???? I need new tyres!!!!!

I have a hard cover from mine that I don't use and might decide 2 part with if your interested and can hold of till October I ended upwithbigrigs GQ alloys and big tyres he had when he picked up the cover. You know, the spare the cover wouldn't fit on!

Tim

Bigrig
14th June 2012, 05:59 AM
Well...................

I find myself with a dilemma..........................

I need a wokshop for about 4 weekends I reckon?

Or just one with a lot of willing helpers..........................

Let's see

I now have;
The lockers I got months ago off that shorty,
New Terrain Tamer Bearing kits for the front, diff,
The compressor from Tony and airline,
New Terrain Tamer 2" lift spring kit and shocks,
Replacement Motor had sitting waiting for at least 18months.

Now I need some gaskets, oil and TIME!

Finly is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!

Tim

Well, give it about 6 weeks until I'm settled into the new joint (move in 30th June) and you can bring it to my joint - 12x9 shed, compressor, airlines, tools and most importantly, a hoist already in place!!!

If I can't stuff it up for you - no one can!!! lol

Offers out there - over to you.

Silver
14th June 2012, 10:39 AM
what a place, Scotty, I can't imagine how the previous occupant left, unless to a difficult to imagine upgrade, or feet first in a bag :-)

Does it come with a house as well?? :-)

If it is on, and I can make it, I volunteer to be beer runner :-). I can even boil a kettle and dunk a tea bag. All I require is a place with a view to put my chair :-) I figure I'll be kept flat out beer running and thus will need a blower in the chair as often as possible.

I would offer to be the spanner swapper too, but sadly, due to lack of practice I have lost the skill of picking the exact si2e required every time :-(

aussiemale
14th June 2012, 06:29 PM
Finly, sorry to be a pain, but when you get a chance, could you take a couple of close up shots of the hinge where your wheel carrier is attached to the body. Trying to get as many ideas on what/how/where I'm going to set up my spares. Set up will be on a tailgate set up, not barn door.

Bryan

Finly Owner
14th June 2012, 10:37 PM
Well, give it about 6 weeks until I'm settled into the new joint (move in 30th June) and you can bring it to my joint - 12x9 shed, compressor, airlines, tools and most importantly, a hoist already in place!!!

If I can't stuff it up for you - no one can!!! lol

Offers out there - over to you.Mate that would be awesome. Where is the newplace? Do you need a hand moving?

Tim

Finly Owner
14th June 2012, 10:42 PM
what a place, Scotty, I can't imagine how the previous occupant left, unless to a difficult to imagine upgrade, or feet first in a bag :-)

If it is on, and I can make it, I volunteer to be beer runner :-). I can even boil a kettle and dunk a tea bag. All I require is a place with a view to put my chair :-) I figure I'll be kept flat out beer running and thus will need a blower in the chair as often as possible.

I would offer to be the spanner swapper too, but sadly, due to lack of practice I have lost the skill of picking the exact si2e required every time :-(
How many cartons will be needed

Tim

Finly Owner
14th June 2012, 10:52 PM
can do on weekend

Tim

Bigrig
15th June 2012, 08:11 AM

Haha ... yep, I bought an expensive shed (there's two actually, the second is 12x7.5m but just not sheeted up yet!!) and a hoist, and got a house and 2.5 acres with it!!! lmao

Bigrig
15th June 2012, 08:14 AM
Mate that would be awesome. Where is the newplace? Do you need a hand moving?

Tim

Done deal then. Would love a hand moving and was going to throw up a post regarding it ... was thinking the usual bigrig affair after it (BBQ and beers for the helpers).

Figure we now have a fixed place for working bees!!! And those who already know have informed me of the fact that I've just become the "bloke to see" for oil changes and the like!! lmao

Finly Owner
15th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Done deal then. Would love a hand moving and was going to throw up a post regarding it ... was thinking the usual bigrig affair after it (BBQ and beers for the helpers).

Figure we now have a fixed place for working bees!!! And those who already know have informed me of the fact that I've just become the "bloke to see" for oil changes and the like!! lmaoDia has suggested I camp over the eekend when we operate on FINLY if that's OKwith you guys. Aware of course that you need to settle in first.

As stated in your moving post, hlping for the weekend is the leastIcan do. Ute and trailer will be there.

Tim

Bigrig
15th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Dia has suggested I camp over the eekend when we operate on FINLY if that's OKwith you guys. Aware of course that you need to settle in first.

As stated in your moving post, hlping for the weekend is the leastIcan do. Ute and trailer will be there.

Tim

Too easy boss ... you know others are going to read this and before we know it ... WORKING BEE!!!!! lmao

Oh well, like my missus didn't expect that to happen!! lol

NissanGQ4.2
30th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Tim, have spotted something on evilbay that you might be interested in and the best part its only an hr drive away from you *LMAO*

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261051969280&clk_rvr_id=360220982648#ht_500wt_1413