PDA

View Full Version : putting myself in harmes way

hekarewe
5th November 2011, 09:20 AM
having a very nervous breakie right about now as to day is THE DAY!!!!! i get to take my 12 yo daughter with me to the gun shop to pick her own rifle and then to range for her very first shoot. :210:

she is excited and i am praying for devine help with my paitence,,,, and protection. :bowdown::bowdown:

if the day goes well i will posted up her first shooting pics,,,,,,,,,,,,,

if it goes badly there could be a cheap gu for sale from deceased estate

NissanGQ4.2
5th November 2011, 09:27 AM
hahahaha, hope you haven't upset your daughter recently, females have a tendency of remembering things that you may or may not have said after many years have past.

Good luck, be save and enjoy

hekarewe
5th November 2011, 09:31 AM
hahahaha, hope you haven't upset your daughter recently, females have a tendency of remembering things that you may or may not have said after many years have past.

Good luck, be save and enjoy

SHEEIIT!!!! after 12 years of piss taking and being a general annouance to her!!!!! now i am really scared might buy myself a ballistics vest too

YNOT
5th November 2011, 09:41 AM
I hope for your sake she's a better aim than I am, which wouldn't be difficult.
Please post a current spec list for your Patrol, haha!

Tony

Sir Roofy
5th November 2011, 10:10 AM
glad to see that your daughter is interested in learning the skills mate
dont be surpised if she out guns you today she,l be out to show you
that she can do it and i bet you have given her a good grounding in
firearms as well

nowoolies
5th November 2011, 10:27 AM
onya mate
nothing wrong with teaching them early
my kids were taught from 5 years old and my grand daughter is 6 and a very good shot
what cal is she getting .22 for starter or something big for dad hahahahahaha

the ferret
5th November 2011, 11:59 AM
These days, I think it's good that women know how to use a firearm, there would be a lot less muggings, rapes and home invasions, as the crooks would all be dead!!

nowoolies
5th November 2011, 12:01 PM
These days, I think it's good that women know how to use a firearm, there would be a lot less muggings, rapes and home invasions, as the crooks would all be dead!!

x 2 on that Rod

timbar
5th November 2011, 05:16 PM
Afternoon people

hekarewe
5th November 2011, 05:27 PM
well i have survived!!!! and yes she very with new stevens .22 and unzeroed scope strait from shop down steps to indoor range and fired on bore sight forgot to tell her she is npot allowed to show dad up untill she is at least 25yo will load up some happy snaps shortly

NissanGQ4.2
5th November 2011, 05:29 PM
does this mean i cant have dibs on the the GU............DAMN!!!!!!!

hekarewe
5th November 2011, 05:35 PM
does this mean i cant have dibs on the the GU............DAMN!!!!!!!

yup sorry guys the GU is still in my hands as long as i breath LOL

hekarewe
5th November 2011, 05:41 PM
sorry being an indoor range could not get pics there so here are some brag shots in the back yard at home check the grin she aint half happy with her self!!!!

no bear in mind when looking at the targets she has never until to day fire a rifle and only dry fired my 308 down the hall way at home 2 nights ago we have yet to zero in the scope on this thing to

hekarewe
5th November 2011, 09:54 PM
she might at that anything is possible and yes she does have a good eye between this and her MMA that she does i feel sorry for any boy who want to date her LOL

the ferret
5th November 2011, 10:07 PM
She looks very pleased with herself, and so she should be, that's a top effort.
Cheers, the ferret. (champion small bore fly shooter 1962)

hekarewe
5th November 2011, 10:09 PM
thx ferret will pass it on to her in the morning pritty pleased with her effort to just quietly

AB
5th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Nice work mate, that bunny copped a hammering...lol

Sir Roofy
5th November 2011, 10:42 PM
well done to the lass a good eye after all

patch697
5th November 2011, 10:52 PM
She is a natural mate & I take my hat off to the both of you.

I'll be doing the very same when mines old enough.....

the ferret
5th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I forgot to mention in my previous post, she is a very pretty girl and I don't think that grin of hers could get any bigger, top shot young lady.
Cheers, the ferret, ( champion small bore flea shooter @ 200 paces, Rome, 1963)

Silver
6th November 2011, 02:53 AM
nice work hekarewe. I predict it won't be long before your targets are the second best in your family at the range :-)

Read some very good reports of those Stevens and the Savage rifles, mate's son has one of them, can't remember which, in .243 which is very accurate for an off the shelf rifle, let alone one at that price.

wildgu6
6th November 2011, 01:32 PM
Nice shootin there for a beginner, but i think we are all missing the big picture here... The youngster is obviously switched on.
Get dad to get me a rifle, learn how to shoot really well and hahahahahaahah the GU is all mine.......LOL

hekarewe
6th November 2011, 01:43 PM
Nice shootin there for a beginner, but i think we are all missing the big picture here... The youngster is obviously switched on.
Get dad to get me a rifle, learn how to shoot really well and hahahahahaahah the GU is all mine.......LOL

GU all mine HAHA she will have to prize it out of my cold dead hands!!!!! very proud of her efforts

hekarewe
6th November 2011, 01:44 PM
nice work hekarewe. I predict it won't be long before your targets are the second best in your family at the range :-)

Read some very good reports of those Stevens and the Savage rifles, mate's son has one of them, can't remember which, in .243 which is very accurate for an off the shelf rifle, let alone one at that price.

yes bit of a scary thought i am putting it down to her beginers luck,,,,,,,,, welll that makes me feel better

Finly Owner
10th November 2011, 12:45 AM
That's some good shootin!

Tim