PDA

View Full Version : Is owning a Patrol some sort of disease?

moonraker
4th November 2011, 09:56 AM
Just wanted a machine to tow the Son-in-laws boat, a 2200kg powered cat, most asked said Patrol, Petrol and auto, nothing about falling in love again, Gkids love it too. Wife won't drive it. Heaven. And now a decent forum.

AB
4th November 2011, 09:58 AM
haha, you struck gold mate, well done!

I think it is a disease as my wife is sick and tired of me talking about it, spending too much time in the shed and going away on trips!

Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

growler2058
4th November 2011, 10:28 AM
G'day moonraker welcome aboard mate, got a good mob here with heaps of troll info and advice

nowoolies
4th November 2011, 10:29 AM
g`day mate
you got that right , take two doses of forum and check back with us in the morning hahahahhahaha it wont cure you but it helps
welcome on board heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

YNOT
4th November 2011, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. Where are you from?

It is a disease but most of us don't want to be cured. I'm on my 4th Patrol now, and 7th Nissan - and my wife won't drive them either!

Tony

Dhuck
4th November 2011, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

MudRunnerTD
4th November 2011, 11:46 AM
Nice intro moonraker. Welcome mate. Enjoy

Silver
4th November 2011, 12:10 PM
G'day moonraker, Loverly Wife likes to drive ours, but only off road :-)

Bigrig
4th November 2011, 03:31 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

boots
4th November 2011, 06:47 PM
Top intro budd and welcome , enjoy , get involved and go the mighty patrols !!

Maxhead
4th November 2011, 08:44 PM
G'Day Moonraker, welcome to the forum mate

rottodiver
4th November 2011, 09:34 PM
G'day Moonraker....... and geez where do these women come from that dont want to drive our patrols, i bought mine an ss commodore and she still prefers the patrol :(

patch697
5th November 2011, 12:00 AM
Mate, first of all....... Welcome aboard & thanks for the kind words about this bloody brilliant forum.

No point in preaching about Patrols they speak for themselves.........

The BEST thing about owning a Patrol though (apart from the fact it a Patrol of course) is that Tojo drivers hate us, loth us, despise us, & most of all treat us like leper's & thats just the way we like it..........

Now give me one good reason why you'd want to cure that.................hahahahahahaha\

I hope you enjoy the forum mate.

Clunk
5th November 2011, 12:25 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard, me missus won't drive mine either but for some reason that I can't fathom, she likes the GU's............... must be a woman think I reckon!!!!!! hahahaha

timbar
5th November 2011, 02:18 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Sir Roofy
5th November 2011, 08:08 AM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

T0nka
5th November 2011, 08:45 AM
Welcome o the forum champ

wildgu6
6th November 2011, 11:39 AM
G'day buddy, welcome aboard this crazy ride. Great intro,
Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Feel free to join in where ever you find interesting mate,

Welcome aboard buddy.Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

the godfather
6th November 2011, 06:18 PM
Welcome aboard Moonraker. Sounds like you hit a winner with the wife not driving it....my girl has just started to drive mine, but only at the farm. I have lived in fear ever since.

Wizard52
9th November 2011, 12:19 PM
Not a disease but you can't go back to the dark side (t y t ) ever again.

hutchy84
9th November 2011, 12:24 PM
Yeah welcome mate gotta love the patrols hey been off road in mine a few times now and they perform really well i dont think i will go back to a landcruiser again i also converted my old boy into getting one also and he loves it as well

Finly Owner
9th November 2011, 10:19 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Moonraker

Tim