PDA

View Full Version : G'day Everyone

rottodiver
1st November 2011, 10:32 PM
i would just like to say g'day to you all, my name is Scott and i live in Perth(well i am a fly in/fly out worker so i live in the mines and head home every few weeks for a short time), i thought it was about time to meet some other 4wd enthusiasts and hopefully this will be the place for me and my girlfriend to go on some runs as i have found it very difficult to be felt welcome at 4wd clubs due to my limited availability(and their close nit groups).

i own a GU patrol(99 model) with a 4.5 petrol which has never faulted me, i have done a few mods and so called improvements to it being :

2" lift with heavy duty springs
315 cooper stt's
Dual battery system with smart solenoid(well triple system as i use the thumper pack as well)
front and rear arb lockers
Snorkel
arb bull bar with warn 9.5xp winch
arb rear bumper with tyre carrier/jerry can holder and work light
arb tent on the roof
arb awning on side
Black widow draw system with fridge slide to suit my Engel fridge/freezer
Alpine double Din DVD Player with 2amps etc

(all seems alot when i put it in words)

anyway i look forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon !!1

Scotty

Sir Roofy
1st November 2011, 10:36 PM
Welcome aboard scotty im sure some of the perth boys will help you out
and enjoy your stay

Ade
2nd November 2011, 01:49 AM
Gday Scotty,

:) You are Welcome on board mate..this is the place for you guys. But I wouldn't be meeting you guys any sooner :redface:

Silver
2nd November 2011, 02:20 AM
Welcome Scotty, rig sounds well set up.

nowoolies
2nd November 2011, 05:34 AM
g`day Scotty
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

AB
2nd November 2011, 06:56 AM
Welcome to the forum Scotty, feel free to ask any questions mate and join in the conversations.

growler2058
2nd November 2011, 07:17 AM
G'day Scotty welcome aboard mate, gotta good mob here full of great info and advice

Mark S
2nd November 2011, 08:36 AM
G'day Scott, welcome to the forum mate....

Dhuck
2nd November 2011, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

T0nka
2nd November 2011, 08:45 AM
welcome welcome

wildgu6
2nd November 2011, 08:33 PM
G'day Scotty & miss's, welcome aboard this crazy ride.
Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Feel free to join in where ever you find interesting mate, you wont have a prob' fitting in here as you do in other clubs / forums,
We pride ourselves in making all welcome providing it's all kept cleanish, and no spammers.
Sounds like a nice rig you got there buddy,

Welcome aboard.Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
2nd November 2011, 11:15 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Scott, so where do live when you don't live at the Perth mines?

Tim

Grizzly
2nd November 2011, 11:25 PM
G'day Scotty,

I see you are putting your hard earned mine money to good use. Nice rig setup.

Clunk
3rd November 2011, 12:27 AM
G'day Scotty and welcome aboard, that sounds like a very well set up rig you've got there mate. There's quite a few of us from Perth on here mate and some of us get together from time to time, unfortunately not as often as we'd probably like.................... nut don't be a stranger coz I think there's gonna be a run planned soon.

What clubs have you tried, if you don't mind me asking? Just PM me if you don't want to broadcast it.

macca
3rd November 2011, 04:23 PM
G'day Scott
Welcome Patrol buddy, looking forward to photos from your "home tracks"
Looks like you have a head start on the mods there, you beauty.
Macca

rottodiver
3rd November 2011, 06:31 PM
I live in forrestdale when I come home... And a run will be great.. Hopefully I will be around for it..
Scotty

Maxhead
3rd November 2011, 06:57 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Scotty

timbar
5th November 2011, 03:25 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Bigrig
5th November 2011, 03:29 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

DX grunt
6th November 2011, 07:31 AM
G'day Scott

Welcome to the forum and great to have you here.

If you're interested.... www.westernpatrolclub.com is a local 4WD club that wheels regularly around Perth.

Take care out there.

Rossco

kenkampala
6th November 2011, 04:42 PM
welcome the folum and enjoy your stay :)

cliff
6th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Hey Scotty, welcome mate!