PDA

View Full Version : TIP: Repco 20% discounts for RAC Members in November (in WA, possibly national)

nick4884
31st October 2011, 10:57 PM
Hey guys,

was going around my local parts suppliers in Balcatta, WA today, when the guys down at Repco mentioned that they're offering a 20% discount to RAC members for the month of November.

This is opposed to the 10% they offer RAC members every month of the year. For all those outside WA, I suggest asking your Repco store to avoid disappointment.

It was news for me, so I thought you guys might not have heard about it either!

Could be a great opportunity for a bit of a bargain on those more pricey items and as I noticed, the Penrite oil prices at Repco were already cheaper than the two neighbouring stores!

Happy bargain hunting! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Silver
31st October 2011, 11:19 PM
yep, same for RACQ in Qld.

Apparently it is also possible to talk them into a permanent 10% discount card (don't think they can work together to add up to 30% though) will send a mate in who seems to be able to talk his way into all those kind of bargains :-)

Clunk
31st October 2011, 11:20 PM
time to stock up on some oil and filters ready for the next service then I guess...... woohoo lol.................. cheers nick

Silver
31st October 2011, 11:27 PM
on that point, I used to use the 26th letter of the alphabet -9 filters on the L28 in my MQ, and use them on the TB42 in my Mav.

Not necessarily recommending it, but they work ok for me, and I only buy the brands that claim to have the non return valve.