PDA

View Full Version : New Chicky

Bexc
31st October 2011, 11:54 AM
Hi all,

My name is Bec and i just joined up today i have a 4.2L turbo diesel patrol and i love it. i live in the brisbane area but dont know any good places to take my patrol as i dont know any people who have patrols that want to have fun. so i figured id join up here and get to know some people.

MudRunnerTD
31st October 2011, 11:58 AM
Hey Bec, welcome mate, there is a heap of good folk here in Brissy. Not me ;)

Congratulations on buying the best 4x4 with the best engine. good pick up.

Welcome

YNOT
31st October 2011, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Bec.
You've come to the right place, there are plenty of Brisbane based forum members who are quite active with trips and get togethers. Check in regularly to the forum to see when the next trip is.

Some of us are also members of the Qld Nissan Patrol club; http://www.nissanpatrolclub.org.au/news.php

Tony

snicko
31st October 2011, 12:25 PM
Welcome Bec from one chick to another. There are lots of friendly people here with plenty from Qld - Enjoy

wildgu6
31st October 2011, 12:40 PM
G'day Bec, welcome aboard this crazy ride girl, great bunch around here with plenty of good advice, help and plenty of laughs as well.

Hope you enjoy, stay safe and again
Welcome aboard

Cheers Pete

Dhuck
31st October 2011, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the forum Bec. As stated above, we regularly have trips. Just keep an eye on the forum. Some of the members have been away over the past couple of weekend, but no doubts there will be a day trip coming up soon enough.

Bexc
31st October 2011, 12:57 PM
thanks guys i feel welcome already! :-)

largey
31st October 2011, 01:11 PM
Welcome nice to see some chicks can drive

GUtsy ute
31st October 2011, 01:14 PM
Welcome Bec,
Good to have you aboard.
We would love to see some pics of your Patrol and any mods you may have done to it.
Whereabouts in Brisbane are you?
There's plenty of members both sides of the river who meet up for outings etc.

Cheers Gavin

Sir Roofy
31st October 2011, 01:37 PM
welcome aboard bec great ppl lots of fun &educational stuff
on here enjoy your stay lots of members in brissy

Mark S
31st October 2011, 01:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Bec....

patch697
31st October 2011, 02:07 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

Our QLD members would have to be some of the most active with 4x4 trips & w/ends away. They also hold members BBQ's so new mwmbers can get to know everyone & just to generally catch up with one another face to face. It a real family affair with all welcome (kids included) & from all reports they've been a smashing success with a great deal of fun had by all.

The trips away consist of all different 4x4ing activities from beginners to advanced & of course the hard core nutters (lol) with friendly camp fire stile classes being held on a variety of subjects.

You'll find the QLD members super friendly & more than willing to take new comers to 4x4ing under there wing to show them all the safety aspects, the doe's & don't of 4x4ing & most importantly how to have lots of fun so I'd strongly suggest going along & benefiting from there collective knowledge.

Regards
Paul

AB
31st October 2011, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

jaxt
31st October 2011, 04:54 PM
welcome,
good start with a 4.2 turbo...
plenty of us around to meet up with.

enjoy...

NissanGQ4.2
31st October 2011, 04:57 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Bec,

As you can already tell, great bunch of members here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

Maxhead
31st October 2011, 05:03 PM
G'Day Bec, welcome to the forum

nowoolies
31st October 2011, 06:02 PM
g`day Bec
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Silver
31st October 2011, 06:29 PM
Hi all,

My name is Bec and i just joined up today i have a 4.2L turbo diesel patrol and i love it. i live in the brisbane area but dont know any good places to take my patrol as i dont know any people who have patrols that want to have fun. so i figured id join up here and get to know some people.

Welcome Bec! Do you mind if I ask what a Patrol Girl Shuker is?

Clunk
31st October 2011, 06:34 PM
G'day Bec and welcome aboard

macca
31st October 2011, 07:05 PM
G'day Bec
Welcome Patrol buddy, looking forward to photos from your "home tracks" that the locals show you.
Macca

growler2058
31st October 2011, 07:46 PM
Howdy Bec welcome aboard mate, gotta good mob here full of great info and advice

Woof
31st October 2011, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Bec, enjoy...................................I cannot believe how many posts that been added here in such a short time, must be your thread title.....haha
Great mob here, ever the Easterners I suppose....roflmao

Silver
31st October 2011, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Bec, enjoy...................................I cannot believe how many posts that been added here in such a short time, must be your thread title.....haha
Great mob here, ever the Easterners I suppose....roflmao

I dunno about the thread title Dogman, there seem to be an ever increasing number of women on here exercising their civilising, and not so civilising influences - good to see. And can't some of them post!! Also good to see. Miss seeing bel2i's words of wisdom as often as we used to.

Finly Owner
31st October 2011, 09:44 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Bec

Tim

Woof
31st October 2011, 10:06 PM
I dunno about the thread title Dogman, there seem to be an ever increasing number of women on here exercising their civilising, and not so civilising influences - good to see. And can't some of them post!! Also good to see. Miss seeing bel2i's words of wisdom as often as we used to.

I agree totally Silver, the more women here and out there the better, there are a lot more women driving off road these days and getting behind the wheel which is bloody great to see.

timbar
31st October 2011, 10:27 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim