PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

ormanis
30th October 2011, 03:15 AM
As i understood i have to indroduce my self in this site. In the beginning i yust want to say, that i am sorry about my bad english, because i am from Europe, from country named Latvia. I am just a farmer and i am just a beginner in english.

About how i got my Nissan Patrol 206 series. As i told i am from Latvia, and we have a really bad roads in here, and i could not cope with that i have to repair handling and other things all the time. So i started to look for a real 4x4 car, i was looking for a car that looks and goes through mud like a tank :D . I was trying some Land Rovers and Jeeps.....but unsuccessful. I dont want to say that they are bad, but they was to complicated. And then one day on internet i saw my Nissan Patrol. I knowed that they are really good offroaders and so in the same day i droved 200 km to Nissans ovner. And there it was 1992 206 series 2.8 turbo diesel with five dors, seven seats, and looked like a tank. I was in love in no time :D I bought it and i am really happy about this car. The best thing about this Nissan is that its brutal and simple and if somesthing brakes down i can repair it by my own hands, but as i know this car will brake down only by its ovner faults ;)

Thats all about me and my Nissan. Wrom this forum i expect to get some answers and to others to share with experience and of course to get some repair manuals or spare parts catalogue.

katwoman
30th October 2011, 03:57 AM
Great introduction.....welcome, mate

growler2058
30th October 2011, 04:34 AM
G'day Ormanis welcome aboard, good mob here full of good info and advice

Maxhead
30th October 2011, 07:02 AM
G'Day Ormanis, welcome to the forum mate. Great introduction and we're glad you like the Patrol....your english is good mate

Dhuck
30th October 2011, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

nowoolies
30th October 2011, 09:57 AM
g`day Ormanis
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Woof
30th October 2011, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the forum Ormanis, enjoy mate

wildgu6
30th October 2011, 12:12 PM
G'day buddy,
Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Feel free to join in where ever you find interesting.

Welcome aboard.Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
30th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Welcome aboard ormanis throw up some pics of this beast and enjoy your stay

DX grunt
30th October 2011, 01:22 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum. Great to hear from you.

Take care out there.

Rossco

popup
30th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the site Ormanis.

snicko
30th October 2011, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Lots of friendly people here with plenty of good info - Enjoy

macca
31st October 2011, 07:13 PM
G'day
Welcome Patrol buddy, looking forward to photos from your "home tracks and farm"
Understood you no worries mate.
Macca

Finly Owner
31st October 2011, 09:49 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ormanis

Tim

timbar
31st October 2011, 11:17 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Clunk
1st November 2011, 12:28 AM
G'day Ormanis and welcome aboard the forum