PDA

View Full Version : G'day again

Grizzly
28th October 2011, 02:00 PM
Not quite a newbie, but I thought I'd create a personal username to use on the forum rather than using the business one all the time. That way when I talk crap hopefully not everyone associates it with the business :drunk:

Murray here from TORQ4x4 :thumbup:

YNOT
28th October 2011, 02:12 PM
Welcome back Murray.

Tony

Clunk
28th October 2011, 02:13 PM
well G'day Murray............... didn't want to give the business a bad name huh!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Woof
28th October 2011, 02:33 PM
Welcome back to the forum Grizzly, enjoy it again mate

Grizzly
28th October 2011, 02:42 PM
well G'day Murray............... didn't want to give the business a bad name huh!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Well, I've seen some of the stuff that Bigrig has written after a few tinnies. Better safe than sorry ;-) We'll keep the other username for 'official' posts, hehe.

I guess I better say something about myself in here.

I've actually not been a 4wder for that long (3-4 years or so), but was hooked from the start and thought it would be great to get into it as a day job (as opposed to IT)... Picked up my GQ for $5,000 at a garage sale believe it or not, and its been a project ever since.

Got a missus, no kids, currently living on the south side of Brisbane, building up the business and planning trips and upgrades. Planning for a 4wd pilgrimage up to the cape as the next big thing.

Dhuck
28th October 2011, 03:34 PM
Onya Murray

Sir Roofy
28th October 2011, 03:39 PM
welcome back murray

Maxhead
28th October 2011, 03:40 PM
Hahah, good move Murray. Welcome again

growler2058
28th October 2011, 04:07 PM
Gday Muzz welcome aboard mate

wildgu6
29th October 2011, 06:54 AM
G'day Murray,
Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Feel free to join in where ever you find interesting.

Welcome back and welcome aboard.Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

macca
31st October 2011, 07:03 PM
G'day
Welcome Patrol buddy, looking forward to photos from your "home tracks"
Good luck with your new identity LOL
Macca

Finly Owner
31st October 2011, 09:57 PM
So welcome to Nissans Nut House, Grizzly(Murray) as an individual. Look forward to meeting you personally.

Tim