PDA

View Full Version : YNOT's latest addition

YNOT
28th October 2011, 01:40 PM
Kaylee Rose born 7.36 this morning weighing 2.53kg.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx224/tonyh01/KayleeRose2.jpg

Mum and Bub both doing well.

Tony

MudRunnerTD
28th October 2011, 01:45 PM
WOW!!! Good for you Tony, Congratulations to you and your wife.

Welcome to the world little Kaylee Rose. A little ray of sunshine came into the world

Congratulations

Woof
28th October 2011, 01:47 PM
Congratulations to you both, great photo there mate
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/10/3.gif

DX grunt
28th October 2011, 01:47 PM
Congrats, Tony & family.

I assume you'll be participating in The Night Shift thread a bit more now. lol

Take care.

Rossco

Bob
28th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Congrats Tony and your Wife.

A Little Bundle of Joy

big_fletch
28th October 2011, 01:49 PM
Well done andCongrats Tony, good to hear both are doing well :thumbup:

Dhuck
28th October 2011, 01:50 PM
Congrats to you and your family Tony. Another little rug rat to chase down from the hills in the bush

Clunk
28th October 2011, 01:51 PM
Hey Tony a big congrats to you and your wife, fantastic news............... and welcome to the forum little Kaylee Rose

Sir Roofy
28th October 2011, 01:55 PM
Hi Roofys Boss here. Congrats on the arrival of Kaylee Rose! She is gorgeous! Oh no look out Roofy I'm getting clucky.
A very pretty name for a very pretty little girl!!

Sir Roofy
28th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Hi Roofys Boss here. Congrats on the arrival of Kaylee Rose! She is gorgeous! Oh no look out Roofy I'm getting clucky.
A very pretty name for a very pretty little girl!!

yeah right in your dreams jane lol

congrats tony and family on a safe arrival

nowoolies
28th October 2011, 01:58 PM
congratulations to you and your family
absolutley beautiful little girl

YNOT
28th October 2011, 02:16 PM
Congrats, Tony & family.

I assume you'll be participating in The Night Shift thread a bit more now. lol

Take care.

Rossco

Could be Ross, but with the expected sleep deprivation don't expect what I write to make much sense.

Tony

04OFF
28th October 2011, 02:18 PM
Top work Tony, congratulations to you both.

Something extra special when a dad holds his little girl for the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXhJ3oCg3K8

Clunk
28th October 2011, 02:19 PM
Could be Ross, but with the expected sleep deprivation don't expect what I write to make much sense.

Tony

and like that's gonna make any difference to the Night shift thread mate??????? hahahahahaha

the ferret
28th October 2011, 02:41 PM
Congratulations to both of you Tony, a very happy looking family.
Mr and Mrs Ferret wish you all the very best and bless you all.
Cheers, the ferret. (Rod)

macca
28th October 2011, 02:44 PM
What fantastic news with a terrific photo as well, welcome little one and all the very best to a very proud Mum and Dad.

DX grunt
28th October 2011, 02:57 PM
and like that's gonna make any difference to the Night shift thread mate??????? hahahahahaha

IT WILL, because he's a Moderator, too. PML

Maxhead
28th October 2011, 05:12 PM
Tony and wife, congratulations to you both on the new addition to the family. You both look like you're over the moon.
and so you should.
Well done mate, nothing better then seeing a new life come into this world!!!

patch697
28th October 2011, 05:35 PM
Tony she's simply beautiful, you & your wife must be proud as punch right about now.

Congratulations to you & your family Sir & might I say, Bloody well done mate.

Best Regards
Paul

my third 256
28th October 2011, 05:40 PM
well done to you both

hekarewe
28th October 2011, 05:40 PM
huge congrats to you and your lovelly wife nothing quite so over whelming and humbling as holding your new born wish you all the very best well done

Airstrike
28th October 2011, 05:45 PM
Well done Tony. I would worry about catching up on sleep :)

patch697
28th October 2011, 06:02 PM
IT WILL, because he's a Moderator, too. PML

Which only means in my eyes he can do no wrong...... & thats all that really matters here.........................hahahahahahaha

nickpeacock36
28th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Congratulations to you all, you must be over the moon (and probably a little tired ) i will have a beer to toast your new arrival tonight. Im made up for you mate.

NissanGQ4.2
28th October 2011, 06:26 PM
Congrats Tony, missus and family, well done mate and a big welcome 2 Kaylee Rose.

Enjoy the times ahead

Cheers

The Rhind family.

frenzy
28th October 2011, 08:05 PM
Top stuff! Congratulations and all the best to you and your family.

Have you ordered a Patrol club shirt for her yet? I'm sure Hammer can arrange a size triple zero! LOL

Cheers,

Steve

growler2058
28th October 2011, 08:06 PM
Congrats mate to you n ur wife

YNOT
28th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Have you ordered a Patrol club shirt for her yet? I'm sure Hammer can arrange a size triple zero! LOL

Cheers,

Steve

Triple zero would be like a tent on Kaylee, she's in 00000.
I was actually wearing my club shirt today, wore it at Bens delivery as well.

Tony

Silver
28th October 2011, 08:26 PM
Congrats to all, Kaylee appears to have chosen her parents wisely!

taslucas
28th October 2011, 08:40 PM
Congratulations Mate. Is that a Li-Lo i can see there? lol

YNOT
28th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Congratulations Mate. Is that a Li-Lo i can see there? lol

Not quite, it's like a hot air curtain to keep mum warm in the cold operating theatre.

Tony

GUtsy ute
28th October 2011, 08:55 PM
Congratrulations to you and your wife Tony, what a precious bundle she is.
Two very proud parents!

YNOT
28th October 2011, 09:07 PM
Congratrulations to you and your wife Tony, what a precious bundle she is.
Two very proud parents!

Thanks Gav, and we're just a little bit protective too. I had to have a quite word with Nurse Cranky when she came on duty this afternoon and started making decisions about Kaylee's feeding without discussing it with us. Was not a good idea to upset a Dad wearing size 13 steel cap work boots!

Tony

AB
28th October 2011, 09:13 PM
Well done and congratulations to the ynot family. I'm glad everyone is ok!!!

That's a nice photo too. My misses looked like death warmed up after our daughter came to the world...lol

GUtsy ute
28th October 2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks Gav, and we're just a little bit protective too. I had to have a quite word with Nurse Cranky when she came on duty this afternoon and started making decisions about Kaylee's feeding without discussing it with us. Was not a good idea to upset a Dad wearing size 13 steel cap work boots!

Tony

I'm sure she soon saw the error of her ways!

YNOT
28th October 2011, 09:26 PM
Well done and congratulations to the ynot family. I'm glad everyone is ok!!!

That's a nice photo too. My misses looked like death warmed up after our daughter came to the world...lol

Thanks Andy.

Was your daughter delivered naturally? A drawn out natural delivery can be like running a marathon.

Tony

Maxhead
28th October 2011, 09:45 PM
LOL off subject Tony but who broke your nose....lolo...looks like it's out of place like mine

sorry mate if its not...had afew drinks and looks like it is the phtoto

AB
28th October 2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks Andy.

Was your daughter delivered naturally? A drawn out natural delivery can be like running a marathon.

Tony

Worse. Drawn out natural then 10 hours later the babys heart rate started to race so we had emergency Cesar. I have never been so stressed in my life...lol

boots
28th October 2011, 10:23 PM
Thats great news YNOT , hope all is well with the family . topstuff .

YNOT
28th October 2011, 10:27 PM
Worse. Drawn out natural then 10 hours later the babys heart rate started to race so we had emergency Cesar. I have never been so stressed in my life...lol

It's no wonder she didn't look her best then, you probably aged a few years that day as well.

Mrs YNOT was rushed to hospital 6 weeks ago with kidney stones, the stent the doc's put in to bypass the blockage was causing her all sorts of grief. Then last weekend she got a bad gastro bug that she just couldn't shake, lost a few kilo's because of it and ended up too weak to attempt the natural delivery we were planning. The decision to have Kaylee delivered by ceserean was only made on Wednesday. She was born 4 weeks premmy.

Tony

AB
28th October 2011, 10:30 PM
4 weeks is ok mate. Shame about the last few weeks, that must have been hard on her!!

YNOT
28th October 2011, 10:36 PM
4 weeks is ok mate. Shame about the last few weeks, that must have been hard on her!!

It was mate, and was tough watching her go through it knowing there wasn't much I could do to help her.
Our 2 boys got the gastro bug first then just as they were recovering from it Bec got it.

All up it was not a very nice pregnancy but we now have a beautiful little girl.

Tony

Yendor
28th October 2011, 10:36 PM
Congratulations Tony,

It's great both mum and Kaylee are doing well.

Take time to enjoy the moment.

Cheers Rodney

scotty83
28th October 2011, 11:25 PM
Congrats to you and your family.. Wishing you all the best for the future..

04OFF
29th October 2011, 12:52 AM
4 weeks is ok mate.

X2, should be no huge problem Tony

My son was 6 weeks "under cooked" and turned out fine mate, you are lucky, we had no holding, or pictures, we only got a glimpse of our kid as they rushed him out the door, off to intensive care.

He spent weeks in a Incubator, we could only touch him through a little hand hole, he had a IV and hoses n stuff sticking out of him 24/7 ,and was fed via syringe, he was still no bigger than a 2L coke bottle when he was well enough to come home.

He's now almost 13, taller than his mom, and one of the most fit and active kids at school.

So yeh, try not to worry to much mate, she'll be screamin the house down in no time ! :toot:

YNOT
29th October 2011, 12:58 AM
Thanks Steve,

Kaylee's in the special care unit at the moment just to keep her temperature up and until she starts feeding properly. We're hoping she can come home with her Mum on Wednesday but she may need a few extra days. Otherwise she's a strong, healthy girl, so we're not to concerned.

We had to weigh up Mum's health AND bub's health and do what was in the best interests of both.

Tony

snicko
29th October 2011, 12:59 AM
Congrats YNOT. Kaylee is just beautiful.

Wishing you, Mrs YNOT and family all the best. Now the fun begins.

Clunk
29th October 2011, 01:08 AM
X2, should be no huge problem Tony

My son was 6 weeks "under cooked" and turned out fine mate, you are lucky, we had no holding, or pictures, we only got a glimpse of our kid as they rushed him out the door, off to intensive care.

He spent weeks in a Incubator, we could only touch him through a little hand hole, he had a IV and hoses n stuff sticking out of him 24/7 ,and was fed via syringe, he was still no bigger than a 2L coke bottle when he was well enough to come home.

He's now almost 13, taller than his mom, and one of the most fit and active kids at school.

So yeh, try not to worry to much mate, she'll be screamin the house down in no time ! :toot:

X3 with that, we had the same with our first one, 8 weeks prem, couple of months in the perspex oven again with all the bits n pieces attached, was quite lucky coz she almost came out in the toilet pan!!!! lol

Anyway, she's 6 now and bloody clever as............ god knows who she got that from!!!! pml

katwoman
29th October 2011, 04:26 AM
A massive congrats Ton....Just gets better from here. I have just been told to 'speak to your daughter' because she is clogging up Dad's razor..
( she's 9)
Hope you are all home together safe soon..

wildgu6
29th October 2011, 09:32 AM
Awsome big fella, CONGRATULATIONS mate to you and the miss's.
What a bundle of joy, Nice work.

Ade
29th October 2011, 10:42 AM
So, there's the new baby girl on board. Gorgeous! Congratulation mate..glad everything okay now. Best wishes to the family Tony..

chester
29th October 2011, 10:59 AM
Congrats mate, a little girl thats fantastic tony.
All the best to you and your family.

Finly Owner
1st November 2011, 12:03 AM
Well Tony I sent you an SMS Friday, as I haven't been here for a few days.

Dia and I both congradulate you and Bec. I hope all is going well and some well needed sleep is being got by Mum. She sure has had a rought rot up to this point and we both hope everything starts smoothing out to plan.

Tim

timbar
1st November 2011, 12:33 AM
Good for you Tony,

Congratulations to you and your wife.

YNOT
2nd November 2011, 10:31 PM
Mum and Kaylee came home from hospital today so tonight is our first night together as a family of 5.
I have to be careful picking up Kaylee, I'm used to picking up Mal and Ben who both weigh about 15kg, a couple of times I've nearly thrown her she's so light!

Tony

Ade
2nd November 2011, 10:36 PM
I'm glad to see those happy face mate..congratulation again to all of you Tonys.

YNOT
2nd November 2011, 10:39 PM
I'm glad to see those happy face mate..congratulation again to all of you Tonys.

Thanks Ade. It's good to see my wife smiling again after a horror pregnancy that left her close to depression.

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
2nd November 2011, 10:42 PM
Great pics mate, makes me want 2 have another...........................nah 2 screaming kids is enough for me! *L*

Enjoy your first night at home together as a family of 5

NissanGQ4.2
2nd November 2011, 10:44 PM
Thanks Ade. It's good to see my wife smiling again after a horror pregnancy that left her close to depression.

Tony

Keep a good eye on her mate, depression can still get em well after the birth :(

Ade
2nd November 2011, 10:46 PM

Tony

:) I know those feelings mate :)

Finly Owner
2nd November 2011, 11:05 PM
Well hello To the Ynot Family! Mrs H does look so happy in those snaps Tony! How do you reckon the first nights sleep is going to go for Mum and Dad?

Malcolm seems to be enjoying baby sister Kaylee.

Tim

YNOT
2nd November 2011, 11:10 PM
Well hello To the Ynot Family! Mrs H does look so happy in those snaps Tony! How do you reckon the first nights sleep is going to go for Mum and Dad?
Malcolm seems to be enjoying baby sister Kaylee.

Tim

In a word, broken!

Thanks Tim.

Tony