PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks away from my first patrol... hi from a newbie

Steveo_the_Devo
26th October 2011, 09:57 PM
Hi all,

Great forum here - so much info! I've been lurking and reading a lot in preparation for getting my first patrol which will be delivered in a fortnight. Already have an ever expanding list of things to do to it in the first week (have a scanguage, provent 200 and pyro/boost gauges sitting in the garage). However, I believe the first order of business is to fess up here and state the new acquisition is a CRD and prepare myself for some anti-CRD sentiment :)...

Now that's over, just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the info posted thus far - it has kept me up many a night as I soak up new info like a sponge... plenty more soaking to do yet!

Steve

DX grunt
26th October 2011, 10:13 PM
G'day Steve

Welcome to the forum. A trol is a troll. lol

Lots of people on here have the same truck, so, soak up the info.

We look forward to the pics.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Yendor
26th October 2011, 11:17 PM
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum, I bet your like a kid at xmas time. :)

You will have to post up some pics and tell us all about it.

I would be careful with doing some of the mods straight up (catch can, pyro and boost gauges) Nissan may use the fitting of these items to void some warranty repairs.

Let the count down begin. :)

Cheers Rodney

Silver
26th October 2011, 11:35 PM
the only negative I've heard about CRDs is that they need first quality clean fuel.

Welcome!

Clunk
27th October 2011, 01:13 AM
G'day Steve and welcome aboard mate............. hope the next 2 weeks go by as quickly as possible for you, I couldn't handle it but then I can be a little impatient, specially when it concerns waiting for a new toy!!!!!! hahahaha............. don't forget to post up some pics when ya get it!!!! We love a good pic

katwoman
27th October 2011, 02:46 AM
Welcome Steve. Hope you find plenty here.

Maxhead
27th October 2011, 05:27 AM
G'Day Steve, welcome to the forum mate. The only thing with CRD's is they ROCK!....lol

big_fletch
27th October 2011, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, hope you get your troll ASAP so you can enjoy it and let the mods begin lol

Fletcha

Dhuck
27th October 2011, 07:15 AM
welcome to the forum mate

AB
27th October 2011, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
27th October 2011, 08:21 AM
Welcome aboard steve enjoy your stay

nowoolies
27th October 2011, 08:43 AM
g`day Steve
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

nick4884
27th October 2011, 10:33 AM
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum! HAve fun with the new machine!

macca
27th October 2011, 10:38 AM
G'day
Welcome Patrol buddy, looking forward to photos from your "home tracks"
Macca

wildgu6
27th October 2011, 06:39 PM
G'day Steve, Its kept you up many a night....lol, What till ya miss's thinks your havin an affair...lol
Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Feel free to join in where ever you find interesting.

Welcome aboard.Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete

timbar
31st October 2011, 11:25 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Finly Owner
31st October 2011, 11:27 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

growler2058
1st November 2011, 07:11 AM
G'day Steve welcome aboard mate

Steveo_the_Devo
19th November 2011, 08:27 AM
It's here! Well it was here a week ago but have since installed the winch, cargo barrier & dual batteries.

Autron install hopefully this week, then front locker the week after, then tyres & lift, then.... got a bad case of GAS (gear acquisition syndrome). I blame all of you!

Clunk
19th November 2011, 09:53 AM
wow you're cracking on with that list pretty quick, nice one mate