PDA

View Full Version : Bright people

AB
12th October 2011, 10:07 PM
This is a funny newspaper clipping from USA...lol

Very intelligent person. I'm going to grow some steaks in the garden this season...lmao

NissanGQ4.2
12th October 2011, 10:13 PM
Thanks for posting that AB..................thats the best laugh i have had in ages.

wildgu6
12th October 2011, 10:15 PM
LMAO, great find Andy, might check out that section next time at supermarket....LMAO again
I have to ask, So what the hell is their meat made from

NissanGQ4.2
12th October 2011, 10:17 PM
So what the hell is their meat made from

Well that's obvious, they buy imported human body parts

Finly Owner
12th October 2011, 11:40 PM
WTF?????????????? Bloody W... oops I mean Yanks!

Tim

macca
13th October 2011, 07:38 AM
That is a grin.
If God didn't want us to eat animals he shouldn't have made them out of food.
Wasn't aware "stores" had food manufacturing factories attached, gee they are very clever at our little Bi-Lo.
A good chuckle to start the day, thanks mate.

patch697
13th October 2011, 08:43 AM
My Bad................................hahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha

AB
13th October 2011, 08:09 PM
I would like to add another bright person to this post...ME...LMAO

I got a new trailer plug for my new trailer as the other one was the NSW small plug style.

Anyways, I wired it all up to find that the cord wasn't long enough...lol....The GQ tow ball is a lot longer then normal 2WD set ups. Only 10mm off fitting...Plus another inch or so for maneuverability of course...lol

Nice waste of an hour, I love wasting time!!!...LMAO:1087::1087::1087::1087:

twisty
13th October 2011, 08:32 PM
The store makes the meat? ... nah ... no ones that stupid! must be a leg pull ...

This is how it happens ...

Before ... 8995 After ... 8994

I hope I haven't offended anyone ...

AB
13th October 2011, 08:49 PM
The store makes the meat? ... nah ... no ones that stupid! must be a leg pull ...

This is how it happens ...

Before ... 8995 After ... 8994

I hope I haven't offended anyone ...

That's life mate and we should all know how it works.

I would be an interesting poll to put to see who would kill, skin and eat an animal actually. That might offend some people but would be interesting to see some stats on it.

Finly Owner
13th October 2011, 08:58 PM

I would be an interesting poll to put to see who would kill, skin and eat an animal actually. That might offend some people but would be interesting to see some stats on it.
I can tolerate it!

Tim

AB
13th October 2011, 09:10 PM
I can tolerate it!

Tim

I can too but it just doesn't taste the same though...LMAO

twisty
13th October 2011, 10:06 PM
I can too but it just doesn't taste the same though...LMAO

yeah ... tastes BETTER ...

Bigrig
13th October 2011, 10:09 PM

I would and I have many times - my uncle owned a cattle farm (mostly dairy, but we sourced out own meat for family get togethers etc) and I shot, hung, skinned and sectioned my first beast when I was about 8 years old ... farm life is a bit different to mass production slaughterhouses, but either way they end up dead and eaten.

He used to hang it on an old fashioned 'A' frame, skin it and bleed it out and it would stay hanging for about three days before going on a spit - fly blown and tasty as!!!!!! lmao

Finly Owner
13th October 2011, 10:18 PM
I can handle doing it, but don't have the knowledge of the best way to do it. I suppose it like most animals, round the lower limbs, up the centre of each leg, along belly to head and then remove while using knife to detach. Discard the offal, I believe a chainsaw for back bone, then man sized steaks galore!

Tim

twisty
13th October 2011, 10:41 PM
I can handle doing it, but don't have the knowledge of the best way to do it. I suppose it like most animals, round the lower limbs, up the centre of each leg, along belly to head and then remove while using knife to detach. Discard the offal, I believe a chainsaw for back bone, then man sized steaks galore!

Tim

It's even easier than that ... we pay someone else now ... getting too old for that sh!t. Oh ... and the guts go in the tractor bucket and into the breakaway ...

Bigrig ... yup ... did my first sheep about the same age. Underground mutton by the thousands ... frak ... I hate rabbit

Bigrig
13th October 2011, 10:52 PM

Tim

Hung by the hind quarters (for a cow) below the ears (deep cut) on either side to bleed it out as soon as possible to remove blood and chance of bacterial infection. Cut down the beast from the hind section to the neck, and along each leg from the centre cut from there, and skin towards spine ... cut out centre of stomach section between rear legs moving towards ribs, remove stomach lining, take out stomachs and innards (don't nick the stomach, or you'll be talking dayglow if you know what I mean!!!). The head should be removed at the start by severing joining tissue around the neck and cutting through the rear of the neck bone (whatever that's called).

Uncle used to let them hang for a few days as the more blood out apparently led to more tender meat (I think it was just to have people eat maggots though, as they're rich in protein and make it much tastier!!!! lmao).

We used to stick holes in the meat with a steel tube (like a big syringe but the end wasn't open so the meat didn't get stuck in it) and then push raw onion, garlic and rosemary into the holes prior to putting on the spit ... all I can say is "yuummmmmmm eeeee" ....

Lordy I miss those days!!! lol

patch697
13th October 2011, 10:54 PM
I would like to add another bright person to this post...ME...LMAO

I got a new trailer plug for my new trailer as the other one was the NSW small plug style.

Anyways, I wired it all up to find that the cord wasn't long enough...lol....The GQ tow ball is a lot longer then normal 2WD set ups. Only 10mm off fitting...Plus another inch or so for maneuverability of course...lol

Nice waste of an hour, I love wasting time!!!...LMAO:1087::1087::1087::1087:

Bummer.......................Well its time to get out the soldering iron, heat shrink & go to work old mate.................hahahahaha

Bigrig
13th October 2011, 10:56 PM
It's even easier than that ... we pay someone else now ... getting too old for that sh!t. Oh ... and the guts go in the tractor bucket and into the breakaway ...

Bigrig ... yup ... did my first sheep about the same age. Underground mutton by the thousands ... frak ... I hate rabbit

Mmmmmmmm .. still love rabbit to this day .... not much in the meat stakes that I don't like truth be told!!!

I didn't fight for ten thousand years to get to the top of the food chain only to eat vegetables brother!!! lmao

If God hadn't wanted us to eat animals ... then he shouldn't have made them out of meat!!!! lol

Silver
13th October 2011, 10:58 PM
SBS 3 have had an interesting series called Kill it, Cook it, Eat it. Fascinating.

twisty
13th October 2011, 11:09 PM
I didn't fight for ten thousand years to get to the top of the food chain only to eat vegetables brother!!! lmao

Well ... not you personally ... or are you really that old? :oops::animierte-smilies-f

If God hadn't wanted us to eat animals ... then he shouldn't have made them out of meat!!!! lol

Or girls out of sugar and spice ... yum ...

Bigrig
13th October 2011, 11:09 PM
SBS 3 have had an interesting series called Kill it, Cook it, Eat it. Fascinating.

Sound like a lot of nights out when I was a young fella!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

Bigrig
13th October 2011, 11:10 PM
Well ... not you personally ... or are you really that old? :animierte-smilies-f

Or girls out of sugar and spice ... yum ...

Hahaha ... ok, ok ... my 'ancestors' didn't fight for ten thousand years!!!! Lol

And leaving the sugar and spice comment alone ... but yes, all things 'nice'!!! lmao

T0nka
18th October 2011, 11:37 AM
bwaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahaha