PDA

View Full Version : The Q is broken

Woof
12th October 2011, 09:44 PM
Well the move went well as much as moves do but the Q has finally blown the rear engine seal so much that it even coated the back doors with oil and just to top it of now the clutch is slipping when I put my foot down a bit.................so it is now off the road for what looks like a long time.
Eldest son just dropped his TTTTOYO....just can't say it..van off for me to drive while he is off shore for 3 weeks.
Bloody cars....may be time to get myself a horse...LOL

AB
12th October 2011, 09:46 PM
Shame Doggy, things are going from bad to worse...Just to rub salt in the wound your driving a T..T...Toyo.....Arrr!!!

growler2058
12th October 2011, 09:47 PM
Ah poop mate, bummer. Can the rear main be replaced by dropping the box, clutch etc? Or do ya have to pull the motor out

NissanGQ4.2
12th October 2011, 09:58 PM
Sorry 2 hear mate, If I was closer I'd be around in a flash 2 help fix the Q.

Or at least lend you my Q so you didn't have 2 drive one of those crappy cars.

Good 2 hear the move went well :)

big_fletch
12th October 2011, 09:59 PM
Sad to hear mate, i hope its back out in the bush soon without costing an arm and a leg!

wildgu6
12th October 2011, 10:23 PM
Not good news there Doggy, Welcome back by the way mate.
Glad the move went well, as for the Q mate, I hear Todds a champ a pullin boxes out.

Woof
12th October 2011, 10:35 PM
Well he may not look fast but it was the best that I could do....hahaha

http://images.ookaboo.com/photo/s/Simoca_sulky_s.jpg

wildgu6
12th October 2011, 10:36 PM
Precious mate Precious......LMAO

patch697
12th October 2011, 10:40 PM
Well enough said on the so so's.......

Now how can we help Doggy out ppl?????

Might be time for the WA working bee me thinks.

wildgu6
12th October 2011, 10:58 PM
Your a top man Paul, well said mate, always there to help out. What a champ.
if i could do a WA run for the cost of the Gramp's run would be a done deal, but $$$ wont stretch that far. Sorry mate unfortunately im out this time

Silver
12th October 2011, 11:40 PM
glad the move went well Dogman, commiserations on the seal. :-(

Finly Owner
13th October 2011, 12:08 AM
Seally leak now look what you've done!

Tim

Woof
13th October 2011, 09:18 PM
Well now I am driving a TOYOTA, and got to say it is great to drive............I'm a MODERATOR so I can say that:harhar: finaly saw the light.:thumbup:

NissanGQ4.2
13th October 2011, 09:25 PM
as for the Q mate, I hear Todds a champ a pullin boxes out.

all lies i tell you

AB
13th October 2011, 09:27 PM
Well now I am driving a TOYOTA, and got to say it is great to drive............I'm a MODERATOR so I can say that:harhar: finaly saw the light.:thumbup:

How dare you Doggy, I hope your joking mate...LMAO

NissanGQ4.2
13th October 2011, 09:29 PM

with a comment like that I think u should be stripped of ur mod status and banned *L*

taslucas
13th October 2011, 09:36 PM
Well the move went well as much as moves do but the Q has finally blown the rear engine seal so much that it even coated the back doors with oil and just to top it of now the clutch is slipping when I put my foot down a bit.................so it is now off the road for what looks like a long time.
Eldest son just dropped his TTTTOYO....just can't say it..van off for me to drive while he is off shore for 3 weeks.
Bloody cars....may be time to get myself a horse...LOL

Know what you mean mate...Since my Q's been off the road my dad has enlisted me to give the farm vehicles a run......An SD25 nissan ute (not so bad), A SWB Pagina and dads Landcrab ute- it hurts! lol.
Check the night shift, ive just posted why the Q's taking so long.
Good luck with your repairs

Woof
13th October 2011, 09:45 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/10/7.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/10/1.gif

wildgu6
13th October 2011, 10:16 PM
LMAO......hook line and sinker

This might be a bit quicker than a yota mate.........LOL
You might find one cheap on Ebay

Woof
13th October 2011, 10:24 PM
Looks great Pete, won't require a lift kit just relocate the front number plate..............searching Ebay now mate...roflmao

patch697
13th October 2011, 11:49 PM

Not for long if you keep that sh1t up.......................hahahahahahahahahahahahah ah

Bigrig
13th October 2011, 11:51 PM

Good knowing you old mate!!! All the best with your new ventures!!

lmao!!!

patch697
13th October 2011, 11:52 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/10/7.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/10/1.gif

I can see boredom is setting in early Doggy....................hahahahahahahahaha

Woof
14th October 2011, 06:44 PM
You are correct there Pauly, I tend to get bored very easy even the quality manager called me aside today and told me to take it easy and let the workers do what they are paid for...........ignored him and kept going but my boss told me to go home 2 hours earlier as I have had a big week, no argument from me...............early beer o'clock...LOL

As for the yota comment, yes I am currently driving one..........my eldest sons van as he has headed off shore for 3 weeks.....just between me and you mate it is not too bad to drive as far as yotas go...

Clunk
14th October 2011, 06:56 PM
Well he may not look fast but it was the best that I could do....hahaha

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

and a damn sight tougher than a Tojo!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

sorry to hear about the drama mate

Clunk
14th October 2011, 07:00 PM
oh and as Far as a WA working B is concerned............. bloody good idea but unfortunately I wouldn't have the first clue on how to fix Doggy's problem......... anyone else up for it!!!????

Woof
14th October 2011, 07:18 PM
oh and as Far as a WA working B is concerned............. bloody good idea but unfortunately I wouldn't have the first clue on how to fix Doggy's problem......... anyone else up for it!!!????

Thanks heaps mate but all will be good sooner or later, are you going to the meeting on the 26th?, if so I will be there and looking forward to meeting you.............oh and my man bag is coming as well...LOL

Clunk
14th October 2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks heaps mate but all will be good sooner or later, are you going to the meeting on the 26th?, if so I will be there and looking forward to meeting you.............oh and my man bag is coming as well...LOL

yeah mate I'll be there............... will be good to finally catch up with you and your man bag!!!!!! lol..........

White Elephant
14th October 2011, 08:21 PM
Don't mean to pry gents, but what is this meeting on the 26th? I'm relatively new to the forum and it would be great to meet some of the local WA boys.

As for the rear main, that's a real pain in the proverbial, I had mine replaced when I had the new clutch put in about 18 months ago because it was a little leaky! Pleased it didn't blow out completely. Hope you get the Q back on the road soon!

Clunk
14th October 2011, 08:31 PM
Don't mean to pry gents, but what is this meeting on the 26th? I'm relatively new to the forum and it would be great to meet some of the local WA boys.

As for the rear main, that's a real pain in the proverbial, I had mine replaced when I had the new clutch put in about 18 months ago because it was a little leaky! Pleased it didn't blow out completely. Hope you get the Q back on the road soon!
hey mate, the Western patrol club hold a meet once a month for new, old and prospective members. Have a look here http://westernpatrolclub.com/ , to see if you're interested in joining, they also run quite a few trips during the year, whether it's just day trips, weekenders or even longer. I've only been on a couple of day trips and to a couple of the meetings so far (I'm just a newbie there myself) but the guys I've met have been a friendly bunch.

Woof
14th October 2011, 08:32 PM

Not prying at all mate, quite a few of us West Australian's here are members of the www.westernpatrolclub.com it is a Patrol, Maverick and Safari only club, I used to be the Vice President of it so if you are interested feel free to join us there, it is a bloody great club with great members.
If you are attending just let me know and I will show you around.

Woof
14th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Bugger beat me to it Clunky...LOL

Woof
14th October 2011, 08:36 PM
hey mate, the Western patrol club hold a meet once a month for new, old and prospective members. Have a look here http://westernpatrolclub.com/ , to see if you're interested in joining, they also run quite a few trips during the year, whether it's just day trips, weekenders or even longer. I've only been on a couple of day trips and to a couple of the meetings so far (I'm just a newbie there myself) but the guys I've met have been a friendly bunch.

Once you are a member mate you are not a newbie as far as I am concerned......................even if you don't have a man bag...LOL

patch697
14th October 2011, 08:38 PM

& you probably started typing before he did too.........................hahahahahahahahahaha

patch697
14th October 2011, 08:40 PM
Once you are a member mate you are not a newbie as far as I am concerned......................even if you don't have a man bag...LOL

Oh..................... Its that sort of club????............. Sound a bit like the blue Oyster bar .................... ROFLMFAO

Clunk
14th October 2011, 08:41 PM

that's coz you're getting old Doggy!!!!! hahahahahaha

Clunk
14th October 2011, 08:42 PM
Oh..................... Its that sort of club????................................. ROFLMFAO

why do you think I'm so interested in his manbag Patch!!!????? hahahahahahaha

Maxhead
14th October 2011, 08:47 PM
a Toyo driver on the Patrol forum, ey? ...LOL
hope you get the seal sorted soon mate......glad it you and not me...lol...prik of a job

Clunk
14th October 2011, 08:50 PM
a Toyo driver on the Patrol forum, ey? ...LOL
hope you get the seal sorted soon mate......glad it you and not me...lol...prik of a job

that's not news these days mate!!!!!!!! They're joining in droves mate!!!!! hahahahahaha

Woof
14th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Oh..................... Its that sort of club????............. Sound a bit like the blue Oyster bar .................... ROFLMFAO

Ahhhhh, the old Blue Oyster Bar, have not heard that mentioned for a long time..LOL

Maxhead
14th October 2011, 08:55 PM
that's not news these days mate!!!!!!!! They're joining in droves mate!!!!! hahahahahaha

Yeah, not surprised...lol....some are bloody kidnappers as well

patch697
14th October 2011, 08:58 PM
You are correct there Pauly, I tend to get bored very easy even the quality manager called me aside today and told me to take it easy and let the workers do what they are paid for...........ignored him and kept going but my boss told me to go home 2 hours earlier as I have had a big week, no argument from me...............early beer o'clock...LOL

As for the yota comment, yes I am currently driving one..........my eldest sons van as he has headed off shore for 3 weeks.....just between me and you mate it is not too bad to drive as far as yotas go...

Mate, if someone around here was to get on the forum & wanted to be nasty they cold take a pic of me just about every second day in a Tojo. I work on the sh1t heaps that much I could almost right a book on the bloody things.

There sh1t boxes to work on, there sh1t boxes to drive (as apposed to my outstanding to drive Mav of course...hahahaha) & if you got one that drives well & does what its told it would be one of a very very few..................hahahahahahahahahaha

patch697
14th October 2011, 09:09 PM

Yeah, not surprised...lol....some are bloody kidnappers as well

Hay you two....... You should be flattered.... It just goes to show that not all Tojo drivers are wankers, of which Doggy being a classic example here, however temporary... ( I got ya back old mate..............hahahahah)

You see, they have to come hang out with us nice folk cos they can't stand hanging out with there own kind. (Tojo drivers being the wankers they are) their just in need of the civilized, intellectual conversation held by us Patrol owners to sooth there deep deep shame & regret for not buying one of there own in the first place...................hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
14th October 2011, 09:12 PM
Hay you two....... You should be flattered.... It just goes to show that not all Tojo drivers are wankers, of which Doggy being a classic example here, however temporary... ( I got ya back old mate..............hahahahah)

You see, they have to come hang out with us nice folk cos they can't stand hanging out with there own kind. (Tojo drivers being the wankers they are) their just in need of the civilized, intellectual conversation held by us Patrol owners to sooth there deep deep shame & regret for not buying one of there own in the first place...................hahahahahahahahahahahaha

:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked: :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: :hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked: hahahahahahahahahahaha

patch697
14th October 2011, 09:18 PM
:offtopic::hijacked: hahahahahahahahahahaha

& this new how?????????????................. I am the King of :offtopic: & :hijacked:.....:049::smileyvault-cute-bi

Woof
14th October 2011, 09:20 PM
:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked: :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: :hijacked::hijacked::hijacked::hijacked: hahahahahahahahahahaha

Now what makes you say that mate, seems to me like one of our typical threads...LOLOLOLOL

patch697
14th October 2011, 09:20 PM
Now what makes you say that mate, seems to me like one of our typical threads...LOLOLOLOL

Just like the good old days hay old mate........................hahahahahahahahahahah

Clunk
14th October 2011, 09:26 PM
& this new how?????????????................. I am the King of :offtopic: & :hijacked:.....:049::smileyvault-cute-bi

Just like the good old days hay old mate........................hahahahahahahahahahah

I'm just policing myself seeing as you 2 reprobates aren't gonna~!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

patch697
14th October 2011, 09:32 PM
I'm just policing myself seeing as you 2 reprobates aren't gonna~!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Now how did that saying go????????????

Do as we say not as we do.......................................hahahahah ahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
14th October 2011, 09:53 PM
Now how did that saying go????????????

Do as we say not as we do.......................................hahahahah ahahahahahahahaha

oh so that's where I've always been going wrong!!!!!.............. I thought it was "Do as we do , not as we say"!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

growler2058
14th October 2011, 10:19 PM
This blue oyster bar you guys are attending......dont worry about the man bags look out for the lollie bags hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Woof
14th October 2011, 10:20 PM

So true mate, gone are the days of off topic, thread hijacking and of course the Blue Oyster Bar......................oh the memories.......ROFLMAO

patch697
14th October 2011, 11:28 PM
oh so that's where I've always been going wrong!!!!!.............. I thought it was "Do as we do , not as we say"!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

I was really trying to save your bacon mate cos if you follow my lead your bound to end up in the poo....................hahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
14th October 2011, 11:33 PM
I was really trying to save your bacon mate cos if you follow my lead your bound to end up in the poo....................hahahahahahahahaha

well you know me old mate............ I'm not one to listen or take instruction!!!!! hahahahahaha

nowoolies
14th October 2011, 11:42 PM

you need talk hahahahahahahahahahaha ....big breath ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
14th October 2011, 11:45 PM
you need talk hahahahahahahahahahaha ....big breath ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh hark at you Mr Hi-jack himself!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

nowoolies
14th October 2011, 11:51 PM
oh hark at you Mr Hi-jack himself!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

WHO ??????? me .....well i never hahahahahahaha

White Elephant
15th October 2011, 03:02 PM
Not prying at all mate, quite a few of us West Australian's here are members of the www.westernpatrolclub.com it is a Patrol, Maverick and Safari only club, I used to be the Vice President of it so if you are interested feel free to join us there, it is a bloody great club with great members.
If you are attending just let me know and I will show you around.

Thanks Doggy and Clunk, I'll definitely consider it! :)

Woof
15th October 2011, 07:01 PM
I cannot believe how much of my thread has been hijacked by you clowns..................certainly has made me feel a lot better about the broken Q http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

AB
15th October 2011, 07:16 PM
I cannot believe how much of my thread has been hijacked by you clowns..................certainly has made me feel a lot better about the broken Q http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Hijacking...That's not like us Doggy.

Anyways, how's that rash going?...LMAO

Clunk
16th October 2011, 01:51 AM

we were just following your lead mate!!!!!!! honest guvna !!! hahahahahaha

Clunk
16th October 2011, 01:52 AM
Hijacking...That's not like us Doggy.

Anyways, how's that rash going?...LMAO

he should be on the mend soon Ab, I've lent him some Sudocrem!!! hahahahaha

Woof
2nd December 2011, 10:06 PM
HOORAY, "The Q" goes to the doctors next week for a new clutch and rear engine seal.............first stop, Carnage Hill

Silver
3rd December 2011, 01:01 AM
Great news Dogman - Christmas comes early to your place!

patch697
3rd December 2011, 01:13 AM
Great news Doogy & when your out testing it don't forget the piccies..... or even a Vid if you can manage it.

wildgu6
3rd December 2011, 08:12 AM
Every body sing it now, on the road again, yer that's all I know...lol
Great to hear the beast will be mobile for Chrissy mate, and now off on a great trip. Good work Doggy
Stay safe and dont break the old girl again

Clunk
3rd December 2011, 08:00 PM
Triffic news doggy bet ya can't wait

gruntlet
3rd December 2011, 11:37 PM
HOORAY.............first stop, Carnage Hill

Second stop ......DX Grunt's snatch strap. Hahahaha :wink:

growler2058
4th December 2011, 09:12 AM
Sh1t Hot Doggy now you n your man bag are gunna be cruisin in style again hahahahahahahahha, terrible havein the P&J off the road ay my poor Aggie was out of action for 8mths, worst time of me life

Woof
13th December 2011, 02:48 PM
HOORAY THE Q IS BACK, NOW TO FIND SOME MUD AND ROCKS http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/12/2.gif
The bad news is I had to back the boost off from 20 to 15, oh well it will save the motor.

patch697
13th December 2011, 02:56 PM
HOORAY THE Q IS BACK, NOW TO FIND SOME MUD AND ROCKS http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/12/2.gif
The bad news is I had to back the boost off from 20 to 15, oh well it will save the motor.

hahahahahaha............. You bloody rev head Doggy.........

Maybe this clutch might last as well now..............hahahahahahah

Great news the trol is back though.... New go get us some new piccies.............hahahaha

growler2058
13th December 2011, 03:05 PM
Good news mate you'd be happy as a dog with a bone ay

AB
13th December 2011, 03:11 PM

Good stuff Doggy. Unfortunately mine is now on It's way out too.

You didn't do a switcheroo one night did you...lol