PDA

View Full Version : Rugby World Cup 2011: Congrats Wallabies!

Gerrit Loubser
10th October 2011, 01:12 AM
It pains me to do this as a Springbok fan to say this, but congratulations to the Wallabies http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/smilies/animierte-smilies-flaggen-017.gif on their 11-9 victory over the Boks and hence their ticket to the semi-finals :smiley_thumbs_up: .

Maxhead
10th October 2011, 07:48 AM
Yeah they just scraped in ,,,not like England :)

AB
10th October 2011, 10:19 AM
It pains me to do this as a Springbok fan to say this, but congratulations to the Wallabies http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/smilies/animierte-smilies-flaggen-017.gif on their 11-9 victory over the Boks and hence their ticket to the semi-finals :smiley_thumbs_up: .

That's a big effort to congratulate us mate. Being such rivalry between us....Great game, we were very lucky!!!

Warnie
10th October 2011, 11:16 AM
Yeah we were lucky, I thought the boks with the better forward pack and bigger kicker in Morne Steyn would dominate us and they did, 74% territory to the boks. Thanks for the humble congratulations, hopefully we can go all the way now. Go Wallabies

Forced Offroad
10th October 2011, 12:13 PM
As much as I am a Rugby nut, and love giving it to the bok's and Kiwi's, as they much they love to give it us.
I don't think there was any luck for the Wallabies win.
It came down to great defence,discipline around the Ruck.... The Bok's had more than enough chances to get over the try line...

A game like that, when the team that was in front in all the stats to lose the game, comes down to defence. Or as I call Being True blue..... the wob's stuck together and dug deap....as the pressure put on Genia and cooper was full on.... And it was working, but they forgot about the 13 other player on the team

Next week against the All Blacks will have be do the same, but give cooper quicker ball, attack who will play 10 for the AB's... Pick and drive sucking in the AB'S back line then quick ball to digger,AAC,QC,JOC while the slow forwards are stretched in defence....

Clunk
10th October 2011, 12:44 PM
As much as I am a Rugby nut, and love giving it to the bok's and Kiwi's, as they much they love to give it us.
I don't think there was any luck for the Wallabies win.
It came down to great defence,discipline around the Ruck.... The Bok's had more than enough chances to get over the try line...

A game like that, when the team that was in front in all the stats to lose the game, comes down to defence. Or as I call Being True blue..... the wob's stuck together and dug deap....as the pressure put on Genia and cooper was full on.... And it was working, but they forgot about the 13 other player on the team

Next week against the All Blacks will have be do the same, but give cooper quicker ball, attack who will play 10 for the AB's... Pick and drive sucking in the AB'S back line then quick ball to digger,AAC,QC,JOC while the slow forwards are stretched in defence....

x2 mate, their defensive play was superb but I hope they're gonna play a much better attacking game next week

Forced Offroad
10th October 2011, 01:51 PM
Barnes should start outside Cooper, a lot let pressure on Cooper with extra kicking game. Running game I would love to see. But world cup rugby semi finals is a scary place, and where playing at the wallabies jinx field. Have not won there for many many year against the AB's and didn't win against ireland a few weeks back. So nervous, can't wait to see the wallabies beat the AB's

My only concern is when the AB's lose games like this the suicide and domestic violence go up. So sad but true.

Clunk
10th October 2011, 02:09 PM
me personally would love to see Wales make it through but not gonna get me hopes up to much............. gotta get past the spoiling frenchies first lol

Forced Offroad
10th October 2011, 02:19 PM
me personally would love to see Wales make it through but not gonna get me hopes up to much............. gotta get past the spoiling frenchies first lol

Mate it would be awesome to see wales get through. They played so well against Ireland. Really good rugby.
Wales is my second team, I played in north wales for a couple of years. My before season fitness was to climb Snowdon, I was 22 thought no worries, oh how I was wrong.

*Cymru am byth

Australia forever is where my heart is.
But so proud of wales the only uk team left.

Clunk
10th October 2011, 02:32 PM
Diolch yn fawr...................

I was actually born over here but grew up in south wales, spent most of my life over there and I guess that is where my heart is. Saying that though, I wouldn't leave where I am to go back!!!!!!!! Too bloomin cold over there!!!! hahahahahahah

Forced Offroad
10th October 2011, 03:10 PM
Just thinking clunk, how awesome would it be to see wales and australia at the GF, knowing the coaches hale from new Zealand and henry failed to get AB's to a world cup final.

Clunk
10th October 2011, 04:26 PM
Hmmmmmmm yes, I wonder if the AB's will come a knocking on Mr Gatlands door when Henry retires!!!!!???? I hope not

Mrowka
13th October 2011, 10:59 PM
I am a Springbok fanatic but I have to say "congratulations" to Australia, good luck against New Zealand next week. May you furnish the ABs with their latest chapter in a long and glorious history of choking when it really counts.

Clunk
13th October 2011, 11:05 PM
I am a Springbok fanatic but I have to say "congratulations" to Australia, good luck against New Zealand next week. May you furnish the ABs with their latest chapter in a long and glorious history of choking when it really counts.

And choke they do really really well!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Gerrit Loubser
15th October 2011, 09:29 PM
Wow, the Wales-France semi-final game turned out to be quite a cracker. It's a shame that Wales just couldn't quite make it; if it were not for Warburton's red card, things might have been very different. Despite playing most of the game with 14 men, Wales came so close to taking it. Anyway, congratulations to France, who defended like demons at times.

Clunk
16th October 2011, 12:06 AM
Wow, the Wales-France semi-final game turned out to be quite a cracker. It's a shame that Wales just couldn't quite make it; if it were not for Warburton's red card, things might have been very different. Despite playing most of the game with 14 men, Wales came so close to taking it. Anyway, congratulations to France, who defended like demons at times.

we was robbed I tell ya!!!!!!!!!

Well I suppose it could have been alot worse with Wales only having 14 men for most of the game....... they had their chances and should have won but just didn't have their kicking game in order!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But come on referee................. what the FFFFF were you thinking, yellow card and sin bin yes but nor a red card................. you bloody fool and for that I hope you don't get to referee the final!!!!!!! Damn idiot

Clunk
16th October 2011, 12:10 AM
oh and I hope France don't win next week............... not because they beat Wales tonight but because they DO NOT deserve to win the cup................ they have had a lack luster performance during the whole tornament and do not deserve the accolade.................... well thats just my opinion anyway!!!!!!!

Gerrit Loubser
16th October 2011, 11:35 PM
And so the Wallabies reach the end of the road for RWC 2011. Congrats to the All Blacks for securing their spot in the final.

I must say, that I think the Bronze Final between Wales and Australia is likely to be a cracker.

Clunk
16th October 2011, 11:42 PM
And so the Wallabies reach the end of the road for RWC 2011. Congrats to the All Blacks for securing their spot in the final.

I must say, that I think the Bronze Final between Wales and Australia is likely to be a cracker.

oh yes, it certainly should be............. looking foward to that one