PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling dirty, used and upset.

macca86
9th October 2011, 08:04 PM
after leaving torq4x4 yesterday with all these fine examples of engineering at it's peak with all those nissans in one place i went home to load up the trailer to move house then i was devastated. i never noticed but my tow ball is a genuine Toyota tow ball. What should i do burn the truck out pay sorry for what i done to her and stop the shame or just get rid of the ball and spoil her with 3 inch exhaust and d tronic chip or not care as it is used to tow a dirty trailer. Haha hope you all had a great weekend

AB
9th October 2011, 08:15 PM
I would apologise first, take it off, spray the hitch with disinfectant and spoil her with the 3" exhaust mate.

How could you do such a thing...lol

Silver
9th October 2011, 08:16 PM
I would have thought that Tojo balls would be too small and feeble to be of much use?

Bigrig
9th October 2011, 09:12 PM
Either way, you are on the right path to redemption!!! lmao

patch697
9th October 2011, 11:36 PM
I'd get it off before someone else notices it first & foremost & then stay very hush, hush about the fact it was even there..... Oh.... Hmmmm.... Well

Take pleasure in the fact that them dumb sh1t Tojo bean counters probably didn't even know what one was until they seen it on a Nissan & thought thet should do that too.......hahahahahahahhaha

-ET 4wd-
9th October 2011, 11:41 PM
Suprised it hasnt got ya bogged yet, or broken down!
Get rid of it before it infects the rest of ya rig!

Steve.

Gerrit Loubser
10th October 2011, 12:43 AM
Nah, I reckon it is not all that wrong that the point on a Troll where you attach the line to Recover Toys should be Toy approved :thumbup::smile: .

-ET 4wd-
10th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Hahahahaha.....GOLD!

Steve.

timbar
10th October 2011, 02:26 AM
i feel ur dispear mate .......how could some one do such a thing to a Patrol these people should be tied to a post and shot

Regards
Absolutly Discusted

nowoolies
10th October 2011, 10:15 AM
get the gas axe cut it up....... tow ball that is then go get her a chip and exhaust lol

patch697
10th October 2011, 10:19 AM
Nah, I reckon it is not all that wrong that the point on a Troll where you attach the line to Recover Toys should be Toy approved :thumbup::smile: .

We don't support the practice of recovering with a towball being used as a recovery point here mate, its coursed a few deaths here in Oz.

the ferret
10th October 2011, 10:19 AM
Just send each member a slab, and all will be forgiven.
Cheers, the ferret.

nowoolies
10th October 2011, 10:21 AM
Just send each member a slab, and all will be forgiven.
Cheers, the ferret.

thats the best redemption iv`e ever seen hahahahahahahaha

now cough em up lol

DX grunt
10th October 2011, 10:59 AM
I would have kept it 'my little secret' lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

patch697
10th October 2011, 11:10 AM
I would have kept it 'my little secret' lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

It had me scratching my head......................hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sir Roofy
10th October 2011, 01:41 PM
My god how many more tojo parts could be lerking here
and what about trucks infiltrating the ranks as well

shame shame shame gas axe the lot i say

gec
10th October 2011, 04:13 PM
So what your saying is, you been dragging a toyota around behind you all this time and you've only just noticed, not sure I see what the problem is lol. :icon_driving:

macca86
10th October 2011, 04:47 PM
So what your saying is, you been dragging a toyota around behind you all this time and you've only just noticed, not sure I see what the problem is lol. :icon_driving:

haha this is true. Well lads I pick up exhaust on friday and the chip on sunday all up $750 it's about who you know haha! I was having a bit of fun with this post and the tow ball is the best part of a toyota haha might hit it with a grinder and you'll never know

Finly Owner
11th October 2011, 12:12 AM
Well if it was me, I'd be making all those at the working bee pay redemption for noticing the defective tojo ball. All those Patrol owners and not one of them was man enought o tell you about that defective tow ball. I say they will be shelling out beer for a long time.............................................. ........

Tim