PDA

View Full Version : Just in case they want to follow the rules (Toymota Terrorists)

Warnie
9th October 2011, 08:53 AM
I thought I would open up an introduction for the toymota terrorists djc123 and mrs_djc123 just in case they thought it decent to follow the rules of the forum and introduce their unlawful selves.

Maxhead
9th October 2011, 09:12 AM
Hahahah, you would think they would have introduced themselves by now, especially when they're gonna be regulars here cos they're been converted and they've seen the light!!!
Welcome to the PATROL forum guys!!! show us a few pics of the new toy when you finally get it...you know you want to

Clunk
9th October 2011, 11:58 AM
yes welcome aboard our fantastic NISSANPATROL forum, heaps of laughs and info to be had for NISSAN PATROL owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now delay, search for the light and go and buy yourself something that you don't need to modify coz it's already tough enough!!!!!!!

AB
9th October 2011, 05:13 PM
Such respect and manners from our fellow Patrol owners. Unlike some skozzers we know who have crashed the forum lately...LMAO

djc123
9th October 2011, 05:32 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for starting this thread for me ... oh and to Darren for starting the other one too. So if I want to post and start a new forum do I just think about it and one of you friendly Nissan folk will start it up for me? That's great!

Anyway, "Hi Everybody" ... I'm new here so please be gentle.

And for the people asking for photos of my rig - here you go. It's just a stock as a rock 80 series .... exactly how they roll off the production line. It's the petrol motor version - you know ... the 3F I think it is.

Cheers guys - Danny

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g350/ddjjcc112233/Hostage%20Stubby%20Holder/80-1.jpg

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g350/ddjjcc112233/Hostage%20Stubby%20Holder/80-3.jpg

AB
9th October 2011, 05:36 PM
I think you have crossed the line posting up pictures of your Toyota on here...lol

I'll let this one slide if we can put our forum NISSANPATROL.COM.AU sticker on the window?

It might actually add value to it too so It's a win win...lol

snicko
9th October 2011, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Great bunch of friendly people here with plenty of info - Enjoy.........hahahaha

I have been watching the other thread with great amusement so when you buy your Patrol make sure its a GU!!

PS. I have a front NISSAN PATROL.com.au front stricker left too!!

MudRunnerTD
9th October 2011, 05:40 PM
I think you have crossed the line posting up pictures of your Toyota on here...lol

I'll let this one slide if we can put our forum NISSANPATROL.COM.AU sticker on the window?

It might actually add value to it too so It's a win win...lol

Man!!! Damn i should have got you to post 2 stickers to me and that SOOOOOO Would have happened today. If i could have figured out how to put that sticker on my windscreen for the video then take it off again and permanently fix it to Danny's 80 it would certainly have happened. I will organise another and his car gets parked in the drive.......................

MudRunnerTD
9th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Oh Yeah. To Danny and Sally, welcome. enjoy your stay. ;)

djc123
9th October 2011, 05:45 PM

I was suprised this didnt actually happen today ...

katwoman
9th October 2011, 05:46 PM
Like this, MR... But you have to be sneaky...... I couldnt tell you how many times this 'fell' off during the day !!

Oh and seing as I live with a cruiserman, I best be nice to this one..
Welcome to you and Mrs..

mrs_djc123
9th October 2011, 05:50 PM
Hi Guys,
mrs, mr and little miss djc123 are loving the welcome we have received from everyone here in the forum... and having lots of fun :)

AB
9th October 2011, 05:58 PM
Shame MR, if we had of thought of it I so would have sent down two.

That would be the icing on the cake. We need to give some back to your oh so evil but cunning friends...LMAO

Yendor
9th October 2011, 06:08 PM
That is one nice looking 80 se....sorry red 4wd.

Seeing as it is crossbred (after all nissan and holden were in bed together as well at one time) I vote we let them in..........after all every family has a black sheep.....ahahahahha

Warnie
9th October 2011, 06:53 PM
I vote they should be allowed to stay on restricted terms if the hostage situation is resolved. If not the dogs are waiting. Poor little nubby, so young out there on his own

Silver
9th October 2011, 07:18 PM
Alternator is in a good spot, anyway.

MudRunnerTD
9th October 2011, 10:05 PM
Alternator is in a good spot, anyway.

HELL YEAH!!! What was Mr Nissan thinking? and Why did he not Figure it out in 1992 instead of reliving the error right through to 2006 when he dropped the model:icon_bonk:

Dhuck
10th October 2011, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the forum Guys.

Can we now have the pics removed. I was feeling fine till I read this thread. N0w I am feeling quite ill. lol

Finly Owner
10th October 2011, 11:28 PM
nah sorry can't bring myself to welcome terrorists who hold defenseless stubby cooler to ransom and then neglect its well being and submit to mental abuse that will adversly affect for the rest of it's now shartened expected life.

Tim

djc123
11th October 2011, 02:27 PM
nah sorry can't bring myself to welcome terrorists who hold defenseless stubby cooler to ransom and then neglect its well being and submit to mental abuse that will adversly affect for the rest of it's now shartened expected life.

Tim

hahahahaa - roflmao .... shartened!!

Clunk
11th October 2011, 02:55 PM

ha ha ha he he he .... he did a typo!!!!! hahahahahaha

is that like someone saying "wee wee", "poo poo", "willy" or god forbid "boob"???????? hahahahaha

AB
11th October 2011, 03:17 PM

That's just some more Ninglish coming through...LMAO

Dhuck
11th October 2011, 03:17 PM
ha ha ha he he he .... he did a typo!!!!! hahahahahaha

is that like someone saying "wee wee", "poo poo", "willy" or god forbid "boob"???????? hahahahaha

bee niec clonk

twisty
11th October 2011, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. It's always good to meet brave folk :-) Why is the snorkel on the wrong side?

Clunk
11th October 2011, 03:23 PM
bee niec clonk

me alwaiz noice duk!!!!

djc123
11th October 2011, 03:24 PM
Welcome to the forum. It's always good to meet brave folk :-) Why is the snorkel on the wrong side?

Thanks. Umm snorkel ... wrong side ... umm ... oh yeah, it's the American version of the truck - you know, left hand drive, everything mirrored ... yep, that's it.