PDA

View Full Version : The names Matt!

yakumo
7th October 2011, 07:06 PM
G'day guys, I'm running a fairly stock Maverick (GQ Patrol)
Mainly used for hammering down to Salt Creek to get to my fishing spots on the beach.
Just here to learn what I can

04OFF
7th October 2011, 07:10 PM
Hi Matt, welcome aboard mate ! lots to learn on here.....enjoy :thumbup:

Sir Roofy
7th October 2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome aboard matt youll learn plenty here
enjoy your stay

Finly Owner
7th October 2011, 09:56 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissan Nut House Matt

Tim

Maxhead
8th October 2011, 07:31 AM
G'Day Matt, welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
8th October 2011, 08:01 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

Dhuck
8th October 2011, 08:15 AM
welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
8th October 2011, 09:35 AM
G'day Matt

Welcome to the forum and great to have you here.

Take care out there.

Rossco

growler2058
8th October 2011, 10:16 AM
Gday Matt welcome mate, gotta good mob here fullof great info and advice. We're having a national forum meetup next year at Loveday 4wd park (Barmera) be good to see you there.

Clunk
8th October 2011, 10:38 AM
g'day Matt and welcome aboard mate

katwoman
8th October 2011, 06:11 PM
Welcome, mate. learn away

macca
8th October 2011, 06:15 PM
G'day Matt
Welcome Patrol buddy, looking forward to photos from your "home tracks"
Macca

AB
8th October 2011, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

NewDan
8th October 2011, 10:59 PM
Hi Matt, where abouts is salt creek...... anytime I see 4wd and beach fishing in the same line it gets my attention

timbar
8th October 2011, 11:24 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

yakumo
18th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Thanks guys, NewDan,
Salt creek is located about an hour south of Meningie, head through till you hit the road house and go 17 kms and you'll find what looks to be a truck stop, head through there and along the track to find a camp ground, with a track leading to "Ocean Beach" head up there, let yer pressures down to 15-18 PSI and cruise on down, Me and my friends being a fairly young bunch just crash in the sand in our sleeping bags but camp permits can be bought. There are a lot of tracks through the dunes however if they aren't fenced, they aren't meant to be there, and using them goes towards council closing the beach. You have about 12 k Of beach to fish from there, (right when you hit the beach, left is no mans land and poor fishing anyway) Till you hit Tea Tree Crossing, I prefer to fish past Tea Tree however from the 24th of Oct to the 24th of Dec that section is shut off to allow for the hooded plovers mating season, as they lay right in the tracks. Great beach with the opportunity to catch some nice fish, its the only place I've ever caught a mulloway!

wildgu6
18th October 2011, 06:45 PM
G'day Matt,
Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Feel free to join in where ever you find interesting

Welcome aboard buddy.Enjoy the ride

Cheers Pete