PDA

View Full Version : In memory

chester
5th October 2011, 10:51 AM
AARON DENT 19/11/1987 - 5/10/2007

4 years ago you and your lovely girlfriend we taken away from us in a tragic accident.
Nobodys fault just one of those things.
It was an honour to call you a mate and a pleasure to work with you.
Your loved GQ still takes pride of place in your carport at your parents place.
You are sadly missed mate.
Together with amy forever
R.I.P buddy

Maxhead
5th October 2011, 07:42 PM
Mate, I wont ask any questions but I feel for you in this difficult circumstance .

I hope you keep your head up and be proud of ever knowing such great people. Keep in there mate and I'm sure you'll remember them till your time is up.

Cheen up buddy, see if you can do anything to the GQ in memory of your mates!

Bigrig
5th October 2011, 08:40 PM
Good on ya mate. Never let them be forgotten.

Finly Owner
5th October 2011, 09:15 PM
A silent thought for you, at this time of rememberance.

Tim

AB
6th October 2011, 08:34 AM
Shame Chester, I won't ask any questions either mate but hope everything is ok on your side!

chester
7th October 2012, 11:03 AM
5 years last friday since we lost you,you are not forgotten and never will be.Was at your brothers last night having a few ok maybe more then a few drinks.Your dad still drives around in your shorty with pride on his face but hurt in his heart
Rest peacefully mate till we meet again.

sam697
7th October 2012, 11:35 AM
So sad to hear this as they were so young. I hope you are ok. Just know that they walk with you everyday. My condolences go out to you and the rest of the families of these two young people.

Regards
Sami

threedogs
7th October 2012, 11:37 AM
Thoughts are with you mate, we loose too many too soon, chin up
you are never alone, everyone just a PM away

MEGOMONSTER
7th October 2012, 01:03 PM
Horrible feeling not being able to talk to someone you've been thinking about. Sometimes hits you harder than you realise. I with ya bro.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

PMC
7th October 2012, 09:43 PM
G'day Chester,

Even though, i have never met you or have spoken to you, my condolences go out to you and your family.

PS, we are only hear for short time,however, after death we live in eternity for infinity!

Regards,

RLI