PDA

View Full Version : Catch you all later

Woof
29th September 2011, 06:57 PM
Well, moving to Spearwood tomorrow, leaving Wagin at 0400, pick my eldest son up at 0700 then to Burswood to get a 6 ton moving truck then back to Wagin load everything and then back to Spearwood and unpack Saturday morning.
Internet gets turned off tomorrow and I do not know when I will have it back on, be gentle with AB, Pauly, Tony and Scotty or else:cheers::cheers:

macca
29th September 2011, 06:59 PM
Do it easy mate look forward to your return
Did you know I am scared of the bite :shivering:

katwoman
29th September 2011, 07:00 PM
Y'all hurry back now, ya hear ?
Good luck with it, Doggy.

patch697
29th September 2011, 07:00 PM
Best of luck with the move Doggy (shame im not over your way cos I'd be in with both boots mate)

& I'll be keeping a list of the bad ones so you can deal with them when your back on.... "Doggy Style".....................hahahahahahahahaha

GUtsy ute
29th September 2011, 07:03 PM
All the best with the move and look forward to you getting back on here.

Clunk
29th September 2011, 07:10 PM
Good luck with it all Doggy.... Might catch you at the next meeting if not before. Take it easy fella, oh and don't forget your manbag!!! Lmao

Maxhead
29th September 2011, 07:15 PM
Feel for ya mate, I hate moving. We all know you'll be back soon so harry up get your net back on and join in the banter, and don't worry we'll look after the softies...lololo
Wish I was on that side of Oz to give you a hand mate

growler2058
29th September 2011, 07:19 PM
Catchya soon doggy and dont forget ta pack ur man bag mate

Sir Roofy
29th September 2011, 07:23 PM
All the best mate take it easy and watch the back dont over doit

NissanGQ4.2
29th September 2011, 07:23 PM
If I lived over you way, I'd be over in a flash 2 help you out..............nah I would just sit there all day and drink your :cheers::cheers::cheers:. Feel for ya mate, have a safe move and get back online asap!

DX grunt
29th September 2011, 07:55 PM
Well, moving to Spearwood tomorrow, leaving Wagin at 0400, pick my eldest son up at 0700 then to Burswood to get a 6 ton moving truck then back to Wagin load everything and then back to Spearwood and unpack Saturday morning.
Internet gets turned off tomorrow and I do not know when I will have it back on, be gentle with AB, Pauly, Tony and Scotty or else:cheers::cheers:

OI. I thought you'd already moved. I was through your way last Friday and would have called in, had I known.

Oh well. All the best Wayne and we'll see you on a trip sometime.

Take care up there.

Rossco

AB
29th September 2011, 08:04 PM
Good luck with everything Doggy, I hope it all goes well mate and we'll be waiting for your safe return!!!!

Take it easy, no rush, slow and steady!!!

Bigrig
29th September 2011, 08:16 PM
Best of luck with it mate!!! See you back on soon!!

Finly Owner
29th September 2011, 09:08 PM
Hurry back Dogman, as you will be missed as much as last time.

Tim

wildgu6
29th September 2011, 11:01 PM
DONT forget Doggy, Bend the knees mate NOT the back and dont forget to grab a few sheep on ya way out...
Always gentle on the mod squad mate, dont want them gettin knarly now do we..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Stay SAFE big fella, all the best till your return

Woof
10th October 2011, 10:54 PM
Well I'm BACK...........won't be staying long tonight as with the moving house and towns and the new job I'm buggered.
Hope everyone played nicely together...lolol

DX grunt
10th October 2011, 10:55 PM
Well I'm BACK...........won't be staying long tonight as with the moving house and towns and the new job I'm buggered.

Welcome back, brother.

Take care out there.

Rossco

nowoolies
10th October 2011, 11:01 PM
g`day Doggy

now your nice and close
time to catch up for a beer or red
whadayarecon mate

the ferret
10th October 2011, 11:14 PM
Welcome back Doggy, seeing as you have been away for so long, I think it's only fair that you too should shout all WA members a carton. LOL.
Cheers, the ferret.

Finly Owner
10th October 2011, 11:29 PM
Hey
The
Dogman
Is
Back!

I'm glad you're here again Doggie!

Tim

nowoolies
11th October 2011, 12:18 AM
Welcome back Doggy, seeing as you have been away for so long, I think it's only fair that you too should shout all WA members a carton. LOL.
Cheers, the ferret.

strewth mate thats the second bloody good idea from you ina row
that two cartons we are getting ....each hahahahahahhahahahahaha

the ferret
11th October 2011, 01:38 AM
Ha, If I was a Mod mate, we'd be tripp'n over cartons all the time, can't be too hard ta find the wrong doers and slug em fer a carton LOL.
NO, I don't wish to be a Moderator thank you, the boys are doing a great job.
Cheers, the ferret.

nowoolies
11th October 2011, 01:43 AM
Ha, If I was a Mod mate, we'd be tripp'n over cartons all the time, can't be too hard ta find the wrong doers and slug em fer a carton LOL.
Cheers, the ferret.

i vote FERRET FOR MODERATOR HAHAHAHAHAHAH cartons all over the place , what a way to go hahahahah

Woof
11th October 2011, 10:08 PM
Cheers, the ferret.

Hmmmmmmmm. sounds like I may have to look into this idea Rod............as for shouting all WA members a carton, yeah right as if that's going to happen LOLOLOLOL

Woof
11th October 2011, 10:10 PM
Sorry that I am not spending much time on here but the new job is bloody hectic for an old bloke lol

Clunk
11th October 2011, 10:31 PM
Sorry that I am not spending much time on here but the new job is bloody hectic for an old bloke lol

don't worry Doggy, we all know you're getting on and need as much rest as possible mate!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

patch697
11th October 2011, 11:12 PM

They've been on there best behavior Doggy so I reckon the stern talking to you gave them before you went off line must have sunk in mate...............hahahahahahaah

Glad your back mate.

patch697
11th October 2011, 11:15 PM

Take your time mate. So apart from being run off your feet all went well?

AB
12th October 2011, 09:00 AM
Welcome back Doggy, glad it all went well mate!!!

Sir Roofy
12th October 2011, 10:52 AM
welcome aboard mate hope it went well no strains
or pain

snicko
12th October 2011, 10:59 AM

Welcome back Doggy. New jobs are always hard at the start but you will soon get the hang of it and every thing will settle down but in the mean time take it easy mate.