PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

BHILL
21st September 2011, 11:11 PM
Hi all

I am new to this forum. I have a Nissan Patrol 2005 which I bought 2 weeks ago with 3.0td basically stock except for dual batt and electric brake pack - oh and lots of plastic protectors, was owned by a nice old couple!
the Patrol will be used as a family / holiday car and we only intend to add tint, cruise and complete the egr mods etc.
We are in Broken Hill (far west NSW) the weekend toy is a modified TJ jeep lockers, 33s, lifted so the Patrol will be treated kindly.

Best regards
Dave

BHILL
21st September 2011, 11:17 PM
Please feel free to send me a message if you are ever near Broken Hill - we enjoy the opportunity to meet new people and show them where we live as well as providing some local hospitality. Even if you just get stuck with a problem locally, let us know what we can do to help.
Dave

Finly Owner
21st September 2011, 11:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Dave

Tim

Clunk
22nd September 2011, 12:51 AM
G'day Dave and welcome aboard mate

ablast
22nd September 2011, 03:38 AM
Welcome you'll find yourself at home here. Great site, informative forums and no shortage of sensable help.

Enjoy

growler2058
22nd September 2011, 05:19 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard, good mob here full of great info and advice

Maxhead
22nd September 2011, 06:28 AM
G'Day Dave, welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
22nd September 2011, 07:27 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
22nd September 2011, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
22nd September 2011, 08:13 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

katwoman
22nd September 2011, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the offer. Is a nice area up your way.

kristjanb
22nd September 2011, 09:06 AM
welcome mate

Sir Roofy
22nd September 2011, 09:49 AM
welcome aboard dave enjoy your stay

Woof
22nd September 2011, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave, enjoy mate...................last time that I was in Broken Hill a massive dust storm created havoc everywhere, no power in the entire town, that was 3 years ago..

big_fletch
22nd September 2011, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, always good to have another member aboard

Fletcha

wildgu6
22nd September 2011, 09:53 PM
G'day Dave, Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Boss is up there as we speak quoting a job, might see you up there if he gets the gig, He's a Broken Hill boy & lol his name is also Dave ???

Welcome aboard buddy.Surf around & Enjoy

Cheers Pete

BillsGU
23rd September 2011, 12:22 AM
Welcome Dave. We often go via BH to all places west and north west. Will give you a call next time we pass through.

Timmo
23rd September 2011, 10:54 PM
welcome to the forum

BHILL
23rd September 2011, 11:20 PM
Hey Pete,

What kind of work is he chasing? Mabye I have some contacts to help, BH is pretty small - good luck with the job and look me up if you guy's win the bid.

Dave

BHILL
23rd September 2011, 11:22 PM
Just a quick note to thank all of the mebers who have taken the time to welcome me to the forum, much appreciated. I have already picked up spme useful information just from trawling through the threads.

Dave

timbar
24th September 2011, 02:50 AM
G'day Dave - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Dark 1
25th September 2011, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of patrols mate, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

BHILL
26th September 2011, 05:38 PM
This is a quick note to thank all of the members of this forum - We had taken delivery of a 2005 3.0L Patrol two weeks ago. Because of what I have managed to learn from our forum members, and only because of this, we were able to identify a failed turbo intercooler. The dealer has agreed that we have a problem (Australian Motors in Adelaide - great to deal with so far and recommended) and has agreed to replace the original intercooler with an ARE upgraded unit. I only found out about the ARE product from this forum group.

Discovering this problem while the car is under warranty is a real saving to me and my family - we would not have known we even had a problem without having the tools to identify the issue that we learned from you our fellow Nissan Patrol members.

Thank you all