PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol Font

Kelly-19
18th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows where I can get Nissan Patrol font to install into Photoshop 7?

Ta,

Kelly.

Bigrig
18th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Hey mate - do you own, have owned, and/or are looking to own a Patrol?

I'm sure someone will more than likely be able to assist with your question in reality, however, and with every level of sincere respect, this is not a graphic design forum.

Hope you find the font, and hope moreso you have a Patrol - in which case, bang up an intro an join in the merriment!!

NissanGQ4.2
18th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Should find the font here, and yes its nice 2 post up an intro first before asking questions

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?639-Nissan-Font&highlight=nissan+font

Cheers

Todd

Kelly-19
25th September 2011, 04:52 PM
Hi, yes I understand this is not a graphic design forum, although the reason im asking is because I do have a patrol and I have just recently photographed my patrol and wanting to create images. This is a great place to find people with the same hobbies and I would completely understand your reply if I had posted a question about something that had nothing to do with Patrols (their name).

but thanks bud. greatly appreciate your sincerity,

Kelly. :)

Kelly-19
25th September 2011, 04:54 PM
sorry, never used forums, but thanks again! :)

and Thank you for the link :) really appreciated.

Kelly

Bigrig
25th September 2011, 05:15 PM
Hi, yes I understand this is not a graphic design forum, although the reason im asking is because I do have a patrol and I have just recently photographed my patrol and wanting to create images. This is a great place to find people with the same hobbies and I would completely understand your reply if I had posted a question about something that had nothing to do with Patrols (their name).

but thanks bud. greatly appreciate your sincerity,

Kelly. :)

Awesome!!! Throw up some happy snaps of your rig. We are a pretty active bunch also, so if you're looking to get out for trips etc, stay tuned to the Forum Meetups thread!!

Take it easy and welcome aboard!!

NissanGQ4.2
25th September 2011, 10:30 PM
Awesome!!! Throw up some happy snaps of your rig. We are a pretty active bunch also, so if you're looking to get out for trips etc, stay tuned to the Forum Meetups thread!!

Take it easy and welcome aboard!!

X 2 with Bigrig Kelly, join in mate, post up some pics of your rig......... as you can see, we don't mind people asking for help... just like new members 2 introduce themselves first :)