PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

frankoff
17th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Hey guys....
new here to the forum...

own a 1991 gq patrol, red, 2inch suspension lift and set of 31" all terrains....and thats all she has at the moment, however i am in the middle of making my own custom snorkel which i will soon have finished..hopefully. From the beautiful sunny coast in qld. still finding tracks as not been living here long and not knowing to many other 4wders. Kennilworth is the only place we really go. Cant wait to do a beach drive up to rainbow beach and have lunch at the pub. Got a fraser trip planned for the end of the year and hoping to get a new set of tyres for it.

Anyway...cant wait to have a little look around and see whats happening out there.

Bigrig
17th September 2011, 06:16 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it

The SE QLD contingent get out often mate, so keep your eye on the forum meetups section - got another on the 22nd of October a possible day trip for some to Beerburrum State Forest tomorrow - not far from the sunny coast and awesome tracks!! You're more than welcome to join in with us mate - easy going, no pressure bunch of girls and girls who just enjoy getting out as often as possible for some wheeling, a couple of coldies and a laugh!

Enjoy!

big_fletch
17th September 2011, 06:24 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

Fletcha

White Elephant
17th September 2011, 06:37 PM
Welcome aboard Frankoff, I've only been a member for a few days, but I'm sure you will find everyone very accomodating and resourceful, it was the best welcoming committee I've ever recieved! So enjoy your time. So far, it's been a great forum!

Finly Owner
17th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Frank

Tim

snicko
17th September 2011, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. A great bunch of friendly people with plenty of good info - Enjoy

Clunk
17th September 2011, 08:18 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

Woof
17th September 2011, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy

Dhuck
17th September 2011, 10:25 PM
welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
18th September 2011, 04:01 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

timbar
18th September 2011, 04:36 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Maxhead
18th September 2011, 10:49 AM
GDay Frankoff, welcome to the forum mate

AB
18th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

philws
19th September 2011, 12:35 PM
G'day and welcome aboard

wildgu6
19th September 2011, 06:57 PM
G'day buddy, Great bunch around here, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,

Welcome aboard buddy.Enjoy

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
19th September 2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome aboard mae enjoy your stay