PDA

View Full Version : Howdy all, im a Sth Aussie

-ET 4wd-
17th September 2011, 01:19 AM
Howdy all,
My name is Steve and im a Sth Aussie.
Im no stranger to Nissans and how they work. I own 2 the first is my tourer which is a 2001 GU coil cab ST ute, with the 4.2 TD with a 3 inch straight through zorst and a Denco Turbo with water-to-air intercooler running 17lbs of boost, makin just over 110kw at the rear wheels with the 33 Toyo Open Country M/T's
The second is a GQ Patrol that has copped alot of surgery! she is now a bright green Xtra cab, with tube tray and a 290kw LS-1. It has been featured in 4wd Action ( no 150) and 4wd Custom Utes ( no 10) I race the green beast whenever the coinage will allow, and also use it as my hardcore tourer....ie i use it in places i dont want to take the GU.
Well that about it, if ya want some pics let me know i have heaps of the green beast but not to many of the GU.
See ya round the board!

Steve.

Clunk
17th September 2011, 01:49 AM
g'day Steve and welcome aboard mate.................. sounds like you got a good couple of beasts there

-ET 4wd-
17th September 2011, 02:05 AM
g'day Steve and welcome aboard mate.................. sounds like you got a good couple of beasts there

Cheers clunk71,
Yes they are, I spend lotsa time in my shed!!...and lotsa money in there too!
Im quite happy with both of them they do what i want them too with minimum complaints, glad i poo-pooed the tojo idea!

Steve.

timbar
17th September 2011, 03:17 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

growler2058
17th September 2011, 04:38 AM
G'day Steve welcome aboard mate! Have I met ya down at loveday? The forums Gunnar have a national meetup there over Easter next year be good to see you there. I've seen ur green beast on a DVD in the hills I rekon maybe wrong. Anyway go hard with the foters mate we love em round here

Maxhead
17th September 2011, 07:10 AM
G'Day Steve, welcome to the forum mate

katwoman
17th September 2011, 07:52 AM
Welcome, Steve. Enjoy the forum.

Bigrig
17th September 2011, 07:58 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

Sir Roofy
17th September 2011, 08:11 AM
welcome aboard steve enjoy your stay

Dhuck
17th September 2011, 09:06 AM
welcome to the forum mate

snicko
17th September 2011, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Steve. Plenty of friendly people here with lots of great info - Enjoy

big_fletch
17th September 2011, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Fletcha

White Elephant
17th September 2011, 06:39 PM
Hey Steve,

I'm a newbie aswell, but it's been great so far! Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here, and any info you can impart will be appreciated!

Finly Owner
17th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Steve

Tim

Woof
17th September 2011, 09:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Steve, enjoy mate

-ET 4wd-
17th September 2011, 10:37 PM
Cheers all,
What a welcome! i still beleive that 4wd people are the salt of the earth, and the reception i have recieved here is only more proof of that!

Steve.

philws
19th September 2011, 12:34 PM
welcome aboard

wildgu6
19th September 2011, 06:55 PM
G'day Steve, Great bunch around here mate, great advice, heaps of knowledge & experience and some great laughs too,
Sounds like you got a few nice rides there mate, Great to have another southerner on board,

Welcome aboard buddy.Enjoy the ride. See you out there

Cheers Pete