PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

growler2058
11th September 2011, 05:35 AM
Hi all, now I had a few bevies the other night (shock horror) and was reading the threads on the new donate button and the flier for advertisers and the 4wd action mag trip and this got some cogs all be it rusty ones turning. The mag offers money for people who send in foters and stories from their trips. Sooo if the foters and stories had people in their forum shirts stickers on their trolls and was titled something like "Nissanpatrol.com.au does LCMP or VIc high country etc etc. We get the forums name out there in a popular mag. Dunno what they pay but if I was able to get enuff for a bit of diesel a brew or two and there was coin to spare it could be thrown back into the forum?? We got "creative" yarn spinners here ie Big Rig pops straight into mind. Who may string the words together for us not so creative. 4wd action also used to go out on trips with clubs also, and some of you guys are pretty good at editing fillums these maybe can also be submitted. A members rigs vid or something similar even. I mean check out 4wd actions dvd's they're just normal guys n gals talkin about their Rigs sooooo food for thought it's 0430 as I'm tappacrapping this out and the idea popped into me head whilst under the influence so maybe it'll work hahahaha

AB
11th September 2011, 07:27 AM
Not a bad idea at all mate.

We could also just contact them when we have one of our meet ups. Especially the QLD members meets up are getting pretty big these days so I wonder if they would tag along with them, do the photo shoots, get that NP banner out there, etc...

Would put the name out there indeed!!!

Dhuck
11th September 2011, 08:34 AM
Sounds like a mighty fine idea. We have already let Jason from the mag know about the next trip to The Springs next month.

nowoolies
11th September 2011, 08:58 AM
not three bad a idea mate

wildgu6
12th September 2011, 08:55 PM
Growler buddy for a drunken Adlaidian that is a brilliant idea mate,
So many members so many trips it has to be a winner.
2012 meet up (one of many) should have plenty of pics and plenty of stories.
Good work big fella, I'll drink to that