PDA

View Full Version : WRC Australia

nickpeacock36
10th September 2011, 12:17 AM
Anybody been watching the rallying in Coffs? Was going to go but too busy at work so following on tv. Both of the favorites gone already.

Clunk
10th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Anybody been watching the rallying in Coffs? Was going to go but too busy at work so following on tv. Both of the favorites gone already.

Sorry mate no, I must admit I kind of lost interest in it when the powers that be over here decided that it would be better to replace the rallye with the RedBull air race.......................... worst decision ever in my book and now to top it all of theyre no longer doing the air race any more either!!!!!!!! Certainly rattled my chains I can tell ya

nickpeacock36
10th September 2011, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=clunk71;140676]Sorry mate no, I must admit I kind of lost interest in it when the powers that be over here decided that it would be better to replace the rallye with the RedBull air race.......................... worst decision ever in my book and now to top it all of theyre no longer doing the air race any more either!!!!!!!! Certainly rattled my chains I can tell ya[/QUOTE
Worth another look, they're dropping like flies with all the rain. That clay looks sloppy as.

Clunk
10th September 2011, 12:45 AM
what channel's it on???

nickpeacock36
10th September 2011, 07:33 AM
[QUOTE=clunk71;140691]what channel's it on???[/QUOTE
Its on channel one