PDA

View Full Version : NissanPatrol.com.au advertising brochure

AB
8th September 2011, 01:11 PM
Hi All,

As previously discussed to onset the forum costs we are now looking at advertising on the sidebar of the forum for 4wd, mechanical, camping and all other related products and services only.

We are receiving almost 85,000 visitors every month and growing fast. Majority of these visitors are Australian and in the 4wd, fishing and camping scenes.

Attached you will find the promotional brochure to download. If you would like to help out the please feel free to send this off or show this brochure to your local shops.

If anyone is interested in pricing then please feel free to contact us on the brochure details attached...

As always, I appreciate everyone's effort in helping and the growing support of the members and I thank you once again!

Maxhead
8th September 2011, 02:03 PM
Looks very professional mate...who did that for ya???...lololo

Mate, who would be the target market for this brochure? Anyone in general or 4x4 stores, camping ,fishing,etc.

Cheers

AB
8th September 2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks mate, I made it myself....

Target market is correct = 4x4 stores, camping, fishing, mechanics, auto elec, 4X4 parts, etc etc

growler2058
8th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Looks the goods mate ive sent it to Tony at Loveday

macca
8th September 2011, 02:53 PM
Very polished well done and good luck, hidden talent is all over this forum starting at the topLOL

Bigrig
8th September 2011, 03:28 PM
So you've already hit those places I gave you for this?? They'll be in as per our discussion.

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Hey AB that looks awesome mate, I especially like the GQ on the first page mate, very very cool looking rig. You must have some pretty good members ;)

AB
9th September 2011, 08:44 AM
Hey AB that looks awesome mate, I especially like the GQ on the first page mate, very very cool looking rig. You must have some pretty good members ;)

Yeah I stole that off some bloke on here, can't remember his name....mudwalker or something like that...lol

taslucas
28th September 2011, 08:06 PM
Is this still valid or are we able to cover the costs with our forum sponsorships??

AB
28th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Is this still valid or are we able to cover the costs with our forum sponsorships??

100% still valid mate, trying to get as much funds as possible and the forum sponsorship will no where near cover monthly bills...Not even close...lol

Some of you may not know if you already have the forum sponsorship (you can't see the advertisements) but Scott's Rods just signed up for a couple of months to see how it works for them so please feel free to check their site out = www.scottsrods.com.au

I actually purchased my 3" exhaust from these guys and they did a great job. Even with shipping down to Victoria it was still cheaper to go with them.

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2011, 10:03 PM
100% still valid mate, trying to get as much funds as possible and the forum sponsorship will no where near cover monthly bills...Not even close...lol

Some of you may not know if you already have the forum sponsorship (you can't see the advertisements) but Scott's Rods just signed up for a couple of months to see how it works for them so please feel free to check their site out = www.scottsrods.com.au

I actually purchased my 3" exhaust from these guys and they did a great job. Even with shipping down to Victoria it was still cheaper to go with them.

Should paid advertisers be list also under the vendor thread, or something like that so we can see who is advertising and what they sell...........

AB
28th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Should paid advertisers be list also under the vendor thread, or something like that so we can see who is advertising and what they sell...........

Yes thats exactly what I want to do. I want to move the "Forum Sponsors" section up a bit and get them involved. I don't think Scotts Rods will have time to be involved but I would like to give sponsors their own forum under the "Forum Sponsors" section where they can post up products, specials, discounts, latest news, etc.

taslucas
28th September 2011, 10:30 PM
Yes thats exactly what I want to do. I want to move the "Forum Sponsors" section up a bit and get them involved. I don't think Scotts Rods will have time to be involved but I would like to give sponsors their own forum under the "Forum Sponsors" section where they can post up products, specials, discounts, latest news, etc.

yeah thats a good idea because as you said earlier, being a forum sponser means we cant see ads and therefore cant see the specials, discounts, etc. I dont like big colourful moving ads rammed down my throat and taking up the page but id like to able to see them when i choose (like having a seperate section for them). I know theyre a good cash flow for the forum too.

Xntric
9th January 2012, 04:17 PM
Lot of great information, thank you...

deleonmaximo
30th April 2012, 11:50 PM
thank you friend

wildgu6
1st June 2012, 11:07 AM
Quick question Andy, does the forum benefit from # of hits like YouTube does ??

Yappa Tappa Doo

AB
1st June 2012, 11:15 AM
Hey mate, the forum only benefits from number of clicks the advertisements and Ebay items are clicked on. Also get benefits from people who buy stuff on Ebay after clicking through Ebay from the forum.

wildgu6
1st June 2012, 11:21 AM
No worries, just added the forum link to my email signature so who ever gets emails from me will have the option to click on the link and hopefully have a browse at what is on offer, thought it might be worth a try to round up some curious onlookers to spend a penny.

Yappa Tappa Doo

AB
1st June 2012, 11:22 AM
No worries, just added the forum link to my email signature so who ever gets emails from me will have the option to click on the link and hopefully have a browse at what is on offer, thought it might be worth a try to round up some curious onlookers to spend a penny.

Yappa Tappa Doo

Nice one, cheers for that mate!!!