PDA

View Full Version : what 2" lift to get

fullbost
7th September 2011, 11:06 PM
gday guys.
I'm planning on lifting my patrol 2" now im on a limited budget. The problem iv got is it worth the extra $600 or so on a 2" flexy lift kit opposed to just a standard 2" lift kit?
any help would be great

growler2058
8th September 2011, 05:36 AM
I think yes if your gunna want to hit some tracks with washouts/ruts/rocks etc. But probably not if youre towing

Bigrig
8th September 2011, 08:17 AM
Definitely - dhuck (another member) will be able to process to let you know what his brother out in his - it's a 2" flexi and it's bloody good!!

fullbost
9th September 2011, 12:27 AM
thanks guys, Yes I am using the patrol for 4wding moderate tracks. How much extra flex would I get from a flexikit?

MudRunnerTD
12th September 2011, 10:08 AM
What is in the parts list of your flexi kit for the extra $600?? If your looking at a 2" kit then i would be inclined to buy the best quality kit you can. You cant go past an Old Man Emu kit for running 2" mate, simply the best, everything else is trying to copy what ARB has been succeeding in doing for a long time.

In a 2" kit you are looking at 4 springs and 4 shocks.....Thats it! 99% of the time Nothing Else is needed.... $600 either buys you ALLOT of nothing or THE BEST kit you can buy. Your call.

my 2c