PDA

View Full Version : Who got him????

Bigrig
6th September 2011, 06:13 PM
I just jumped on having received notice from Plassy and Growlers, and he's goooooonnnnnnne!!!!!

YNOT
6th September 2011, 06:16 PM
I just jumped on having received notice from Plassy and Growlers, and he's goooooonnnnnnne!!!!!

You gotta be fast to beat me. He was quick getting posts up too, just post after post of nothing but numbers all in the one thread. SWAT!

Tony

growler2058
6th September 2011, 06:18 PM
I PM'd the big boss as well maybe he got him it was like he never existed quite impressive hahahahahahahhaa..........puff of smoke hahahahaha :blowup:

growler2058
6th September 2011, 06:19 PM
You gotta be fast to beat me. He was quick getting posts up too, just post after post of nothing but numbers all in the one thread. SWAT!

Tony

Very impressive mate hahahahaha

growler2058
6th September 2011, 06:25 PM
What happens if ya click on the report post icon?

Bigrig
6th September 2011, 06:27 PM

Tony

Beaten to the fun yet again!!! lmao

Well done boss!!

YNOT
6th September 2011, 06:33 PM
What happens if ya click on the report post icon?

It sends a PM to all the admin and moderators, that's how Bob usually reports posts and it works well.

Tony

HippoNZ
6th September 2011, 06:36 PM
lol I love how we protect this forum like it is one of our own. Andy take this as a complement mate, all your hard effort, we certainly appreciate it and want to protect and look after it. Nice one guys

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 06:37 PM
well i'll be.....never ever noticed it and always typed in names when doing multiple pm's to ab and mods. Shall have 2 remember that one :)

I didn't even see anyone posting, must of turned my back 2 have dinner.

growler2058
6th September 2011, 06:38 PM
It sends a PM to all the admin and moderators, that's how Bob usually reports posts and it works well.

Tony

Cool thats the way i go crazy all over the place trryin to find a mods post so thats a bonus will use from now on

YNOT
6th September 2011, 06:49 PM
I didn't even see anyone posting, must of turned my back 2 have dinner.

It all happened very fast, he was pumpin' out posts at a helluva rate and it was just lucky I was already on the computer when Plassy PM'd me. Another minute and he would have got the manuals.

Tony

HippoNZ
6th September 2011, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=

I didn't even see anyone posting, must of turned my back 2 have dinner.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should start eating dinner at the PC like me old mate! PML

YNOT
6th September 2011, 06:56 PM
lol I love how we protect this forum like it is one of our own. Andy take this as a complement mate, all your hard effort, we certainly appreciate it and want to protect and look after it. Nice one guys

You're exactly right, we do protect this forum like it's our own because we take so much pride in it. As a moderator I appreciate all your efforts to keep this forum at such a high standard.

Tony

nowoolies
6th September 2011, 06:59 PM
way to go guys
i did`nt see nuttin at all
good to see he got SPLATTED !!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
6th September 2011, 06:59 PM
Tony is spot on when you spot someone suspicious just click on the Black Triangle (Report Post) and it gets to the Moderators and Andy fairly quickly

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 07:31 PM
Perhaps you should start eating dinner at the PC like me old mate! PML

I would but the missus would crack it if I stopped eating dinner with her and the kids, she already thinks I love the forum more than her *LMAO*

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 07:33 PM
It all happened very fast, he was pumpin' out posts at a helluva rate and it was just lucky I was already on the computer when Plassy PM'd me. Another minute and he would have got the manuals.

Tony

Good 2 know you got him :) Thanks Tony, Plass and anyone else that pm'd the admin and mods...well done guys

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 07:39 PM
I missed all the action damn!

YNOT
6th September 2011, 07:44 PM
I missed all the action damn!

We got another one!!!

Clunk
6th September 2011, 07:52 PM
Damn ...... Does that mean no more late night calls to tony??!! Lmao.

Tappatalking

YNOT
6th September 2011, 07:55 PM
Damn ...... Does that mean no more late night calls to tony??!! Lmao.

Tappatalking

Reporting a post only works if one of us see's the report come in so there may occasionally be a need to call Scotty late at night!

Tony

Bob
6th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Reporting a post only works if one of us see's the report come in so there may occasionally be a need to call Scotty late at night!

Tony

Jeez I Love that comment Tony (call Scotty late at night)

RAFLMAO

growler2058
6th September 2011, 08:02 PM
call scotty late at night!tony

hahahhaahhahahhahahaahaha

AB
6th September 2011, 08:12 PM
I always miss these ones...lol...

They seem to happen between 5pm and 7pm...Thats my free time...2 hours a day...Wohooo!!!!!

Bigrig
6th September 2011, 08:26 PM
Reporting a post only works if one of us see's the report come in so there may occasionally be a need to call me late at night!

Tony

Mate - you're a dead set soldier ... having people call you late - good on you!!!!

Hahahahaha ... using my powers for evil instead of good!!!!

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 08:28 PM
Tony is spot on when you spot someone suspicious just click on the Black Triangle (Report Post) and it gets to the Moderators and Andy fairly quickly

Brilliant idea mate...will definitely be doing this instead of PM's

YNOT
6th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Mate - you're a dead set soldier ... having people call you late - good on you!!!!

Hahahahaha ... using my powers for evil instead of good!!!!

Haha good on ya Biggus.
I don't need anymore calls at the moment, already worked a 13 hour day now about to go and do a breakdown as well. Being on call sucks the big one!

Tony

Bigrig
6th September 2011, 08:43 PM
Haha good on ya Biggus.
I don't need anymore calls at the moment, already worked a 13 hour day now about to go and do a breakdown as well. Being on call sucks the big one!

Tony

You trying to make me feel bad?? lmao

Clunk
6th September 2011, 08:53 PM

Tony

But I couldn't possibly disturb Scott from his drunken slumber......... Besides, I don't have his number or anyone else's for that matter........ Care to hand some out so I can spread the love??!! Roflmao

Tappatalking

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 08:57 PM
I have Scotty's number......bidding for it will start at 1 bourbon *L*

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 08:58 PM
I have Scotty's number......bidding for it will start at 1 bourbon *L*

Mate, its not worth anything. we all have it...lol.....well just about all

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 09:00 PM
Just for reference. Did all mods and admin get my message about this doggy bloke BigRig?

AB
6th September 2011, 09:20 PM
Thank god most of you don't have my number...LMAO

AB
6th September 2011, 09:21 PM
Just for reference. Did all mods and admin get my message about this doggy bloke BigRig?

I dont think everyone gets a PM. I get an email when you report it (I got that one) but no PM.

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 09:25 PM
Thank god most of you don't have my number...LMAO

I do, bidding starts @ 2 bourbons 4 this 1

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 09:28 PM
Mate, its not worth anything. we all have it...lol.....well just about all

I didn't think it was worth a bourbon either, but I listed it on ebay just for the fun of it...... started it @ 99c and I'm already up 2 50 bucks :) its just amazes me what people will bid on

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 09:30 PM
I dont think everyone gets a PM. I get an email when you report it (I got that one) but no PM.

So am I correct in saying that if you hit the ""Report Post "button , only the admin gets the message??

AB
6th September 2011, 09:38 PM
So am I correct in saying that if you hit the ""Report Post "button , only the admin gets the message??

I'm 99.99999999999% sure that is correct mate.

Only I get sent an email...

I'm sure I can fix that though, there must be a modification out there so that certain members get a PM...Leave it with me.

Damn you guys are keeping me busy lately...I'm sweating down here...LMAO

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 09:42 PM

hows the members map going AB???? did u just start sweating some more???? *L*

AB
6th September 2011, 09:52 PM
hows the members map going AB???? did u just start sweating some more???? *L*

What am I supposed to be doing with that... Lol

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 09:52 PM
I'm 99.99999999999% sure that is correct mate.

Only I get sent an email...

I'm sure I can fix that though, there must be a modification out there so that certain members get a PM...Leave it with me.

Haha, the joys of running the forum mate...

Not that important mate, no stress at all

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 09:55 PM
What am I supposed to be doing with that... Lol

I think its Todds idea of him making sure the members map is updated :)

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 10:13 PM
Wasn't that always Todd's job?? Put your bourbon down Toddy and update that map! PML!!

Thats what I was trying to say but the VB's are getting a hold of me....lololo

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Wasn't that always Todd's job?? Put your bourbon down Toddy and update that map! PML!!

Not drinkin mate, on the straight and narrow 2nite, I have redone the members map and is now located in a different web location......... so the map that is displayed on the 1st post that Andy done in the members map thread will never get updated until his link is changed. He believed he had updated it but it is still showing the old map for some reason.

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 10:17 PM
Wasn't that always Todd's job??

I resigned *L*

YNOT
6th September 2011, 10:18 PM

I got the email, didn't see it till just now, too busy WORKING! Don't worry Kris, we're watchin' im!

Tony

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Not drinkin mate, on the straight and narrow 2nite, I have redone the members map and is now located in a different web location......... so the map that is displayed on the 1st post that Andy done in the members map thread will never get updated until his link is changed. He believed he had updated it but it is still showing the old map for some reason.

Well, lets get it sorted. Where is the new map?

AB
6th September 2011, 10:20 PM
Is that the map which has the side menu thinggy. I don't think it's possible to embed a google map category onto another site though. I researched that for ages but had no joy unfortunately.

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 10:21 PM
I got the email, didn't see it till just now, too busy WORKING! Don't worry Kris, we're watchin' im!

Tony

Cool, that is really good to see. It will definitely make it easier to put a "manual grabber" to rest..lol

YNOT
FYI, I'll merge this thread with general banter later.

Tony

Timbo
Wait wait wait.. was this thread about Osama Bin Laden?

If so, you guys were too late! :P

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 10:23 PM
Wait wait wait.. was this thread about Osama Bin Laden?

If so, you guys were too late! :P

Hey hey hey...if it wasn't for this forum, he would never have been caught!!!!!!LOL

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Well, lets get it sorted. Where is the new map?

http://g.co/maps/bjvm

Woof
7th September 2011, 07:53 PM
Well done to all that informed us of the Raider, and well done to Tony for swatting him before he got the manuals...
Was in Perth so I missed the fun..

Finly Owner
7th September 2011, 10:54 PM
We got another one!!!
We should use the swatter as the report symbol!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim

Finly Owner
7th September 2011, 10:59 PM
But I couldn't possibly disturb Scott from his drunken slumber......... Besides, I don't have his number or anyone else's for that matter........ Care to hand some out so I can spread the love??!! Roflmao

TappatalkingSend me a PM and I'll give you Pauls, Scotts, and (Kats) if you want. But I need to keep in Tonys' good books so I'll keep his secret at mo".

Tim

Bigrig
7th September 2011, 11:01 PM
Send me a PM and I'll give you Pauls, Scotts, and (Kats) if you want. But I need to keep in Tonys' good books so I'll keep his secret at mo".

Tim

Give mine out and you're the first recipient of the new "swatter" symbol !!!!! lol

Finly Owner
7th September 2011, 11:03 PM
Give mine out and you're the first recipient of the new "swatter" symbol !!!!! lolShoulda' gone fishin' 2nite! LMAO!!!!

Tim

NissanGQ4.2
7th September 2011, 11:07 PM
Give mine out and you're the first recipient of the new "swatter" symbol !!!!! lol

its already up 2 $250 on flea bay, don't know why all these people want your number 4

katwoman
8th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Send me a PM and I'll give you Pauls, Scotts, and (Kats) if you want. But I need to keep in Tonys' good books so I'll keep his secret at mo".

Tim

What the.................??? I just found this... (Ii really need to get out of N/S more often)
But if you want to give out my No Tim, you go for it !!! It sits in my car turned off for two weeks.. And the other two weeks I dont answer it.
The phone is strictly for TXT and Tappa... I dont 'talk' to ppl. pml

nowoolies
8th September 2011, 12:49 AM
Shoulda' gone fishin' 2nite! LMAO!!!!

Tim

even better idea mate
where`s my piccies hahahahaha

Clunk
9th September 2011, 12:11 AM

Tim

Too late, already got it mate, everyone else is too scared!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha