PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Rob L
6th September 2011, 02:59 PM
Am sick of following mates in 4wd's camping in a mazda 6 so have just bought a 2007 3.0 wagon. Have a lot to learn and have always found forums a great place to gleem others experience and knowledge. i look forward to milking you all.

Cheers, Rob

AB
6th September 2011, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Rob, funny intro, well done!!!

Feel free to ask any questions mate and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
6th September 2011, 03:09 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

Bob
6th September 2011, 03:25 PM
Welcome Rob. Join in and enjoy

Maxhead
6th September 2011, 03:35 PM
G'Day Rob welcome to the forum mate. You won't regret getting a Troll.

growler2058
6th September 2011, 03:58 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of great info and advice

Rob L
6th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks guys. I do have a few questions but have to go back out the mines tonight for a 8 days so will hold off till i get back. We're already planning a trip to Cape York. The ah... Troll (see, learning already) has a lot of kit already on it ie. b'bar n lights, snorkel, roof basket, dual batt, side steps, cargo barrier, long range tanks which i can,t afford to fill and a dual wheel carrier so not too much more to spend. Will lift 50mm and need a winch eventually. Currently have 2 shackles and some rope. It's got 90k on the clock so I suspect should last a while yet. Will talk suspension to get your opinions and see whats good value for money when I get back. Oh and it's an auto.

Dhuck
6th September 2011, 04:38 PM
welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
6th September 2011, 06:03 PM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

Evolution
6th September 2011, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, there's heaps of valuable information, advice and a bunch of friendly people.

tadpole
6th September 2011, 10:31 PM
Welcome Rob, new to this myself, Have a look around in the forums if its not here Just ask so many helpful people willing to give the information. awsome looking truck, Tadpole

Clunk
6th September 2011, 10:33 PM
g'day Rob and welcome aboard mate.............. oh and you'll always find more things for your rig to spend your money on mate, don't worry about that!!!!! hahahahaha

Finly Owner
8th September 2011, 12:03 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rob

Tim

nowoolies
8th September 2011, 12:12 AM
g`day Rob
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies