PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Flex
5th September 2011, 04:37 PM
Hello hi, my name is Alexi or Flex as my friends call me. I've just starting getting into 4x4 and looking for my first truck. I thought a Nissan patrol would be a great start since my dad had one (GQ), my brother drives and X-trail and loves it,mum drives a maxim and I have a pulsar as a daily, sort of a Nissan family you could say.

Just trying to work out which one to buy. I've decided GU is the way to way as it's a bit newer than the GQs. I'm just trying to work out which motor I want to go for. I think diesel is the way to go for me as I know I will love going through water. Also what ever I get I know I will want more power......:redface:

Any comments most welcome...

AB
5th September 2011, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the forum Flex,

If you can afford it then a 4.2 turbo diesel GU (TD42) will be exactly what your after mate.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
5th September 2011, 04:41 PM
Gday Flex welcome aboard mate great nickname and very fitting for the 4wd world (we all loveflex) theyre a good mob here full of great info and advice. For my 2cents worth id be lookin for a td42t (diesel 4.2ltr)

YNOT
5th September 2011, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Flex.

Tony

Bigrig
5th September 2011, 06:51 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

NissanGQ4.2
5th September 2011, 06:59 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Flex,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out when they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

Maxhead
5th September 2011, 07:29 PM
G'Day Flex, welcome to the forum mate

Flex
5th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks guys for all the welcomes.

Just wondering if I can continue my discuses on my future patrol here or is there some other area where I should?

What is the option of the ZD30 on here?

Bigrig
5th September 2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks guys for all the welcomes.

Just wondering if I can continue my discuses on my future patrol here or is there some other area where I should?

What is the option of the ZD30 on here?

Throw up a build thread in the Members Ride section mate or simply place your questions under the relevant headings etc .. either way, all good!!

Evolution
5th September 2011, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, there's heaps of valuable information, advice and a bunch of friendly people.

Finly Owner
5th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Flex

Tim

Dhuck
5th September 2011, 11:46 PM
welcome to the forum mate

Clunk
6th September 2011, 10:56 PM
g'day Flex and welcome aboard mate

nowoolies
7th September 2011, 10:07 AM