PDA

View Full Version : A big thank-you

Evolution
4th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Like many people who come across this forum, I initially found it while looking for Nissan workshop manuals (I needed an ECU pinout and wiring diagram for the RD28). I saw I needed 25 posts to get access to them, so I started to contribute (hopefully usefully) where I could.
Then within my first week on here I got invited to a beach run and found myself having a chat with some great people on the "Night Shift" forum.

I'd like to thank the moderators for maintaining such a comprehensive and informative forum and the members for making it an enjoyable place to come to.

Dave.

Bob
4th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks Dave I am sure that Andy and the Moderators will appreciate your comments

Woof
4th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the kind words Dave, we all try our best to keep this forum different from some of the others out there mate.
We (the Moderators) would not where we are without the great members here contributing here, personally I have the best job here, just cruise around the forum looking at all of the posts.
It is the members here that make this forum so great.

Clunk
4th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Hope you stick around mate and are able to make it out on a few trips with us

Yendor
4th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Hi Dave,

I for one have found your posts very informative and interesting.

I look forward to hearing more about your projects.

Cheers Rodney

Bigrig
4th September 2011, 02:13 PM
You've been a dead set champion mate - great posts and obviously enjoying it for what it is ... nothing too serious and just like minded folks sharing a bit of knowledge and fun....

Maxhead
4th September 2011, 04:47 PM
Mate, well said. It's not very often the forum gets a positive feedback, it's usually " I want this manual now!"

Thanks mate

AB
4th September 2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the kind words Dave, It's always nice to get some good feedback sometimes.

Enjoy!

NissanGQ4.2
4th September 2011, 07:43 PM
x 2 with Nisspat, well said mate

nowoolies
5th September 2011, 08:55 AM
Like many people who come across this forum, I initially found it while looking for Nissan workshop manuals (I needed an ECU pinout and wiring diagram for the RD28). I saw I needed 25 posts to get access to them, so I started to contribute (hopefully usefully) where I could.
Then within my first week on here I got invited to a beach run and found myself having a chat with some great people on the "Night Shift" forum.

I'd like to thank the moderators for maintaining such a comprehensive and informative forum and the members for making it an enjoyable place to come to.

Dave.

onya Dave
we are going to go on another beach run in about 3 weeks
if your interested let us know mate
your more than welcome

growler2058
5th September 2011, 01:42 PM
Mate, well said. It's not very often the forum gets a positive feedback, it's usually " I want this manual now!"

Thanks mate

x3....... cheers Dave

Finly Owner
5th September 2011, 11:18 PM
what a testament to what the designer of this forum gave birth to. And is kept alive by the quality of members on here. Maintained by a team of devoted moderators. Well done all and Thanks Dave>

Tim