PDA

View Full Version : Happy father"s day......

katwoman
4th September 2011, 07:18 AM
To those of you who are fathers, who will be fathers and who want to be fathers, hope you all have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Bob
4th September 2011, 07:25 AM
To those of you who are fathers, who will be fathers and who want to be fathers, hope you all have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

That is very nice of you Kat. Thank You

Bigrig
4th September 2011, 07:27 AM
Thanks Kat ... just got a delivery from my 4 year old boy ... he wants the Mars bar though apparently!!!! lol ...

katwoman
4th September 2011, 07:28 AM
Thanks Kat ... just got a delivery from my 4 year old boy ... he wants the Mars bar though apparently!!!! lol ...

Haha, god love 'em. Already wheelin and dealin !!!!

macca
4th September 2011, 07:30 AM
Thank you Kat, lovely.
You have beaten my kids :first: lil' possums are still in bed
Macca

growler2058
4th September 2011, 07:41 AM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Cheers Kat double espresso two eggs sunny side up and a heap of bacon :-) kid n wife still sleepin

katwoman
4th September 2011, 07:54 AM
Cheers Kat double espresso two eggs sunny side up and a heap of bacon :-) kid n wife still sleepin

very funny....... too late, breaky over.

NissanGQ4.2
4th September 2011, 07:54 AM
Thanks Kat,

Happy Fathers day 2 the dads out there ( and in some case mums )

AB
4th September 2011, 08:22 AM
Happy Fathers day fellas!

I scored a dressing gown which will be handy.

I'm disasppointed that no one has made me bacon and eggs this morning though. Very disappointing...lol

Bigrig
4th September 2011, 08:24 AM

I'm disasppointed that no one has made me bacon and eggs this morning though. Very disappointing...lol

Hahaha ... what good is the dressing gown without runny egg yolk and bacon fat to spill down the front of it!!!!! lol

AB
4th September 2011, 08:28 AM
Hahaha ... what good is the dressing gown without runny egg yolk and bacon fat to spill down the front of it!!!!! lol

i just had a piece of burnt toast with butter....Happy father's day Dad!!!....LMAO

Sir Roofy
4th September 2011, 08:35 AM
Happy fathers day to everybody on the forum

i recieved a set of driving lights whoo hoo

NissanGQ4.2
4th September 2011, 08:48 AM

I just had my bacon and eggs, and it was so yummy Andy.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm could go for seconds

macca
4th September 2011, 08:50 AM
Bacon and eggs are cooking now, with tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh home made bread but not allowed butter.
And filter coffee mmm mmm mmm

Maxhead
4th September 2011, 09:13 AM
Happy fathers to all the dads.

Myself I got pancakes for breaky only because the have pancakes every Sunday...LOL
Caravan World mag was my pressy....at least there was a good write up on the Jayco Expanda...

snicko
4th September 2011, 09:16 AM
Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there from me also.................Hope the day goes great for you all.

MudRunnerTD
4th September 2011, 06:05 PM
Happy Dad's day guys.

I got up early and me and my 6yo little champ did the 4wd show together. had a great day