PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi.

venger265
31st August 2011, 08:53 PM
Hi guys,
ive just joined the site,.
Im allways looking for new tips and tricks for the old GQ, Ti `93.

I wont be offroading, only need it as a tow car for the Main toy, Latemodel Speedway Sedan.

Ive had a bit of a look arouind here and you guys seem very cluey and friendly so im sure if help is needed it wont be far away.

My car isnt special, some heavy duty springs, new AVM Hubs, Dual Fuel, Dual Batteries,(second reomoved but wiring will be used for battery in trailer).

cheers,
venger265

AB
31st August 2011, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, good to have you on board.

feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
31st August 2011, 09:02 PM
Of coarse it's special it's a GQ hahahha welcome aboard mate they're a good friendly mob here full of great info and advice. Reckon if ya take it away offroad once you'll be hooked hahahahhaaha

Bigrig
31st August 2011, 09:03 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

Dhuck
31st August 2011, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

venger265
31st August 2011, 09:39 PM
Of coarse it's special it's a GQ hahahha welcome aboard mate they're a good friendly mob here full of great info and advice. Reckon if ya take it away offroad once you'll be hooked hahahahhaaha

I think i see enough Dirt on the Racetrack.
LOL

growler2058
31st August 2011, 09:42 PM
I think i see enough Dirt on the Racetrack.
LOL

Fair call hahahaha how about a bitA mud then, or a big hole or washout orrrrrr a hillclimb hahaha or a river crossing.

timbar
31st August 2011, 09:43 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

timbar
31st August 2011, 09:46 PM
Fair call hahahaha how about a bitA mud then, or a big hole or washout orrrrrr a hillclimb hahaha or a river crossing.

and thats just half the fun hahahahaha go on you know you want tooo hahahhaah welcome abord mate ......

Clunk
31st August 2011, 10:16 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

katwoman
1st September 2011, 03:14 AM
Welcome, mate..Dont listen to them.. Owning a patrol is enough, no matter what you do with it.

Maxhead
1st September 2011, 07:28 AM
G'Day mate and welcome to the forum

Bob
1st September 2011, 08:38 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

Sir Roofy
1st September 2011, 08:49 AM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

Finly Owner
1st September 2011, 10:05 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Venger, which speedway and what class?

Tim

fat pete
2nd September 2011, 03:32 PM
welcome to the forum mate,,youll learn lots if you stick around,,enjoy

warey
2nd September 2011, 08:30 PM
welcome aboard and enjoy