PDA

View Full Version : A new GQ arrival

genehunt
28th August 2011, 12:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for having on your forum. My real name is Chris, i'm from Mount Barker in SA and I drive a 1997 GQ 2.8TDi. I have to admit from the start, I bought my car through a friend of a friend and it has already had some MODS that I really don't know a lot about. So if I look like I know what I'm talking about, I'm putting on a good show!! :thumbup:

growler2058
28th August 2011, 12:47 PM
Gday mate im origionally a Bridgewater boy welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of great info and advice hope yoyu can make it to the forum meetup next year at Loveday

YNOT
28th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Chris.

Tony

Clunk
28th August 2011, 01:01 PM
g'day Chris and welcome aboard mate

Bob
28th August 2011, 01:07 PM
Welcome Chris. Join in the conversations and enjoy the ride

Bigrig
28th August 2011, 01:23 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

genehunt
28th August 2011, 02:43 PM
I've just been reading about the meet-up in April at LoveDay and it sounds like its going to be an awesome time....so I'm gonna have to make it along with the Mrs and and the K-9! I'll just have to go easy because I dont want to break my car....

I've only been off-roading once in Albert (yes, my Patrol has a name....and it was the Mrs that named him, not me!), in company with a mate in his GU. As you can see in my picture, it was the GU that needed winching out :D

BTW....thanks for the welcome

timbar
28th August 2011, 02:54 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Woof
28th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Chris, enjoy mate

Dhuck
28th August 2011, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

HippoNZ
28th August 2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome aboard mate, good bunch here you'll enjoy it for sure

Maxhead
29th August 2011, 08:36 AM
G'Day Chris, welcome to the forum mate

AB
29th August 2011, 09:03 AM
Welcome to the forum Chris, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

nowoolies
29th August 2011, 09:38 AM
g`day Chris
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies