PDA

View Full Version : Place your order for NissanPatrol jackets

AB
25th August 2011, 01:54 PM
UPDATE: THIS HAS NOW BEEN CANCELED.

Ok folks, lets order the jackets!

Good news, we can have both styles of jackets.

The prices are a tiny bit higher for under 20 of each style but only by a couple of dollars.

Here is the plan: I'll order the jackets and get them delivered to me. I will take them down the road to get all embroided at the same time and then send them off to you.

Prices are below which includes: supply, delivery to my place, embroidery of NissanPatrol.com.au across the left side of chest and delivery to your place. (I just took a jacket down to local post office and got an average price for anywhere in Australia.

You can choose any colour and any size. Price is based on 2 lots of embroidery on the Boost jacket too.

Boost Jacket = $115 (delivered)
More info and size breakdown = http://www.boostup.com.au/item.php?id=15

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/08/130.jpg

Nitro Jacket = $109 (delivered)
More info = http://www.jacketsdirect.com.au/our-...ails/251/?pop= (http://www.jacketsdirect.com.au/our-range/details/251/?pop=)

http://www.themarketingfactor.com.au/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/J10110_grey.jpg

If you would like to order some jackets then please do the following...

Pay into this account below and please use your username and the word "jacket" for the transaction.....Example: AB JACKET

How to pay...

Bank details are as follows...

Andrew Batty PTY LTD
Bendigo Bank
BSB: 633 000
ACC: 1426 29435

Again, please put your username and the word "Jacket" afterwards for the transaction description.

Then simply email me with the following information to info@nissanpatrol.com.au

Username:
Address:
Boost or Nitro:
How many Jackets:
Colour:
Size:

I will leave this thread up for a week and then we can order....Just in time for summer...lol

Maxhead
25th August 2011, 07:12 PM
Thumbs up mate, thanks!

I'm in and I'll make the payment next couple of days.

Cheers

xtreme patrol
29th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Order placed today Thanks AB

AB
29th August 2011, 08:50 PM
Just bumping this up folks...

We're not getting as many orders as the interest shown in the other thread that Paul started a while back.

We need a minimum order quantity of at least 20 or so to make this happen so I'll leave this thread going until Sunday and if we don't have enough we will have to cancel.

No stress to anyone who has already paid as I will put the money back into your account so if you would like a jacket then please place your order this week to get it happening.

Even if you can't pay just yet but 100% want a jacket then place your order and if we get over 20 orders then just pay for it when we are ordering which will be at the end of the following week so everyone has enough time to organise money or wait until pay day, etc...

belzi82
29th August 2011, 09:01 PM
I want a jacket but they both kinda look blokey!! mmmmmm being a typical female if I have to Sunday - I'll get back to you

Woof
29th August 2011, 09:18 PM
PM sent Andy

Woof
29th August 2011, 10:24 PM
Come on you lot, want a jacket or not.....for a small investment these jackets will be a collectors item in a few years.....

big_fletch
29th August 2011, 10:34 PM
I will be placing an order for sure in the next couple of days

Fletcha

Bigrig
29th August 2011, 10:41 PM
I'll go one of the Boost in black ... will PM etc this week ... not big on the other ones, but did say I was interested so better follow through guess!!

big_fletch
29th August 2011, 10:48 PM
Im thinking that i might get the nitro, just because of the hood and this VIC weather hahaha

Maxhead
29th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Im thinking that i might get the nitro, just because of the hood and this VIC weather hahaha

FYI, the boost has a hood as well mate

big_fletch
29th August 2011, 11:00 PM
FYI, the boost has a hood as well mate

Thanks mate, i didnt realise.. Now you have made my decision harder lol

AB
30th August 2011, 04:21 PM
I want a jacket but they both kinda look blokey!! mmmmmm being a typical female if I have to Sunday - I'll get back to you

I wasn't really involved with the initial jacket thread Bel unfortunately...Didn't the girls choose the Nitro one?

I think the boost jacket looks pretty cool and would suit both se#xes.

If any of the females want a jacket done but don't like these two designs you are more then welcome to send me a jacket in the mail and I'll put it in the production run for the embroidery...

If the ladies are keen for this then let me know and I'll work out postage and embroidery...I think it will be around the $22-23 mark for this (1 x embroidery and postage to your place).

Maxhead
30th August 2011, 06:55 PM
I wasn't really involved with the initial jacket thread Bel unfortunately...Didn't the girls choose the Nitro one?

I think the boost jacket looks pretty cool and would suit both se#xes.

If any of the females want a jacket done but don't like these two designs you are more then welcome to send me a jacket in the mail and I'll put it in the production run for the embroidery...

If the ladies are keen for this then let me know and I'll work out postage and embroidery...I think it will be around the $22-23 mark for this (1 x embroidery and postage to your place).

If its so hard to commit on the design by everybody, maybe everyone can purchase and embroider their own. Might save you the hassle mate.
If you're OK with us using the nissanpatrol.com.au logo and colour, there's no problems. (Font, font size,colour, location)

The way I see it there was lots of interest by the guys on the boost (around 16-17) but hardly any orders.
And yes the ladies did not like the boost which was going to be accommodated by the other design which is no problem( I think but could be wrong,sorry )

Anyway looks like we have bucklies of getting an order of 20+

my 2c

AB
30th August 2011, 08:46 PM
There has been a few more interests over night but yeah, not sure...lol

If you want one and 100% keen then atleast send the order on email to confirm and we'll see where we are at.

Again, any one who has already paid will be refunded if it doesn't go through so no stress on that side.

Maxhead
2nd September 2011, 12:02 PM
BUMP

Anyone else interested?

Bob
2nd September 2011, 04:20 PM
bump again

growler2058
2nd September 2011, 04:25 PM
I am but on salary don't get paid fir 3wks away

Woof
2nd September 2011, 04:50 PM
With the weekend here I am sure that you will get people that showed interest sending you their orders AB..........................won't there people???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????

AB
2nd September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unfortunately I just can't see this going ahead but we'll see what happens by Sunday.

I only have 4 or 5 orders and we need at least 25 or so...

Sir Roofy
2nd September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unfortuantly our finances arent the best at present
but im sure we,ll have another run on the jackets before easter
someone needs to sit down pick out 2jackets male, female
with the logo on them
then its these or none

Clunk
2nd September 2011, 09:33 PM
Hey Andy, did you get my order the other day?

Tappatalking

AB
2nd September 2011, 10:53 PM
Hey Andy, did you get my order the other day?

Tappatalking

I did mate, all good!

AB
4th September 2011, 08:08 PM
Unfortunately we did not get enough orders for a sufficient production run for the jackets everyone.

We will have another crack at it close to next winter I think.

Thanks for everyone's effort in trying to organise styles, etc.

Woof
4th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Bummer mate, thanks for all of your effort in this AB

Clunk
4th September 2011, 08:24 PM
Ah nuts...... Thanks for the effort you guys were going to with this.....
Maybe we should have another crack at it in January ready for Easter!!!??? Lol

Tappatalking

Maxhead
4th September 2011, 08:46 PM
Mate, I reckon we should start organising it now , this way if we're lucky we might even have them by next winter :) .....lol