PDA

View Full Version : Hello Patrolians

tadpole
21st August 2011, 09:30 AM
G'day,

My Name is Glenn
I am a taurus I enjoy quiet walks on the beach (sorry I had to seemed to just flow) HA HA
I own a ford territory AWD (I know a bit lame)
But am currently looking to buy a friends 2004 4.2T St Patrol, it has 3inchlift, Bilstein shocks, Bfgoodrich tyres, bullbar,dc power inverter, cage roofrack, heater shower fitted, dual batteries, a couple of cb's, roof consol, 2 spare wheels, Engel fridge, draw system in the boot, long range main tank.
If i purchase i will fit diff locks, front winch, & give her a real good detail
Got the itch badly & started to look around the net & stumbled on you fine bunch of specimens.
Was actually looking at a brand new 3.0lt Patrol but everbody i know says i'm crazy not buying the old girl.

Anyway you all look friendly enough & I enjoyed reading some of the forums

looking forward to talking with others of the same interest.

Glenn

growler2058
21st August 2011, 09:37 AM
Gday Glenn welcome aboard mate theyre a good mob here full of great info and advice (go the td42t)

macca86
21st August 2011, 12:11 PM
If you budget permits get a new one but your mate car if looked after has all the bells and whistle and will save you big $$$$ so I'd go with that. You can't go wrong with either model

TUCK
21st August 2011, 05:58 PM
I'm always a fan of letting someone else run a car in, unless budgets not a prob. Great position to be in to know the history of your mates car as well.

Cheers, Tuck.

YNOT
21st August 2011, 10:14 PM
Welcome to the forum Glenn, where are you from?

Tony

PS, I've had TD42T and ZD30 (the earlier DI model), TD42T definatley the pick of the two.

tadpole
21st August 2011, 11:43 PM
Hi Tony
I am from Bringelly Nsw

Thanks Peolple for the warm welcome look forward to getting into some of the chat soon.

Also the the opinion of truck is the pick!!

beansathome
21st August 2011, 11:49 PM
G'day,

My Name is Glenn
I am a taurus I enjoy quiet walks on the beach (sorry I had to seemed to just flow) HA HA
I own a ford territory AWD (I know a bit lame)
But am currently looking to buy a friends 2004 4.2T St Patrol, it has 3inchlift, Bilstein shocks, Bfgoodrich tyres, bullbar,dc power inverter, cage roofrack, heater shower fitted, dual batteries, a couple of cb's, roof consol, 2 spare wheels, Engel fridge, draw system in the boot, long range main tank.
If i purchase i will fit diff locks, front winch, & give her a real good detail
Got the itch badly & started to look around the net & stumbled on you fine bunch of specimens.
Was actually looking at a brand new 3.0lt Patrol but everbody i know says i'm crazy not buying the old girl.

Anyway you all look friendly enough & I enjoyed reading some of the forums

looking forward to talking with others of the same interest.

Glenn

hey Glenn nothing wrong with a ford territory............................ if its your misses car lol

sorry couldnt help it

tadpole
21st August 2011, 11:55 PM
Thats funny, It actually is!

She loves it, Doesn't like me taking it camping, So buying the Patrol isn't much of a fight

Clunk
22nd August 2011, 12:24 AM
g'day Glenn and welcome aboard mate

timbar
22nd August 2011, 12:42 AM
'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

DX grunt
22nd August 2011, 08:03 AM
G'day Glenn

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Bob
22nd August 2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in the conversations and enjoy the ride

Dhuck
22nd August 2011, 08:54 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
22nd August 2011, 09:05 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

fixer982
22nd August 2011, 09:07 AM
Welcome to our Forum, Glenn. I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

AB
22nd August 2011, 09:14 AM
G'day Glenn and welcome to the forum!

Let us know what you decide mate and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
22nd August 2011, 09:48 AM
welcome aboard glenn enjoy your stay

Maxhead
23rd August 2011, 07:01 AM
G'Day Glenn, welcome to the forum mate

frenzy
24th August 2011, 10:18 PM
Welcome aboard Glenn.

Finly Owner
24th August 2011, 10:58 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Glenn

Tim

tadpole
5th September 2011, 11:33 PM
Well Purchase has been made, Bought the old girl, 2004 4.2t have a list of goodies to buy allready,

Bigrig
6th September 2011, 08:54 AM
Well Purchase has been made, Bought the old girl, 2004 4.2t have a list of goodies to buy allready,

Top stuff mate - any happy snaps?

tadpole
6th September 2011, 11:42 AM
I will have to learn how to post them, I will try & make my profile picture the truck.

nowoolies
6th September 2011, 11:45 AM
g`day Tadpole
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Evolution
6th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, there's heaps of valuable information, advice and a bunch of friendly people.

tadpole
7th September 2011, 10:50 PM
Wow i got a photo on!

Also managed an avitar.

Became a mechanic all those years ago because i hated computers, Everyone was right i would have to learn them sooner or later.

Tadploe