PDA

View Full Version : Perth motorists, do the wrong thing and I will drive over the top of you.

Woof
19th August 2011, 09:14 PM
Any of our Perth members know of any jobs going can you please let me know, as I am heading your way.
Got 2 weeks notice this morning, no orders = no work.....only moved here 6 months ago.

One very pi55ed off Dogman

big_fletch
19th August 2011, 09:25 PM
Sorry to hear Doggy, hope all works out.. Let us know how ya go mate

AB
19th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Shame Doggy, I can't help feel you would be wanting to break some necks right now mate.

If we can help in anyway possible then let us know.

Honestly though, you know how much of a friendly community we have here and the resources this forum has so let us know if we can help.

We currently get over 2000 visitors in Australia each day on this site so tap into it mate!

Actually...I have an idea....I'll PM you....Best of luck mate!!!

Maxhead
19th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Mate, you're kidding!!! After all the hard work you've put into the joint.
Ohh well, you might be better of moving on mate. Something better will come up no doubt...

Finly Owner
19th August 2011, 10:49 PM
Oh @#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doggie, what a absolute knock you off your feet blow! I know it's hard, but, chin up Mate, I feel you are the type that someone is bound to offer you something great!

Tim

Silver
19th August 2011, 10:53 PM
Hope it goes well Dogman.

Clunk
19th August 2011, 11:03 PM
what crappola news Doggy, sorry to hear that, hope it works out for you mate, I'm sure it will.....

what line of work are you in?

snicko
19th August 2011, 11:45 PM
That REALLY sucks Dogman. ( Glad I don't live in Perth. I would be scared of every 4WD I saw !!)

Good luck with what the future brings.

patch697
20th August 2011, 12:06 AM
Doggy...... What an absolute bastard of a thing to have happen mate...... I wish I could help in some way mate.

I'll keep my eye out on the Net.

Mrowka
20th August 2011, 01:49 AM
Wow, dog, sorry to hear that.

YNOT
21st August 2011, 08:06 AM
Sorry to hear that mate.

Tony

frenzy
21st August 2011, 09:15 AM
What line of work are you in mate?

macca86
21st August 2011, 12:16 PM
bugger try the recruitment agencies and get fifo work in the mines. at least you got 2 weeks notice! 29/6 I got laid off with 15 other blokes too and my place went belly up and owe us all big dollars and haven't paid going through liquidators now. I just called recruitment agencies and had a job to start the next day. Lucky I finished my apprenticeship the month before we got laid off.
Best of luck in your search

Yendor
21st August 2011, 06:08 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news mate, I know it is one of the worst feelings.

As AB has said, if you need anything just sing out, even if it is just to let off steam.

Maybe?, this is a sign to pack up the Troll and start travelling, like we were discussing in a previous thread????????

Keep the chin up mate.

Cheers Rodney

the ferret
21st August 2011, 08:10 PM
Just when ya thought it was all good.
What a bummer Wayne, hope ya find something soon mate.
Molly said if ya stuck, she'll let ya chew on one of her bones.
Good luck , Rod.

Woof
21st August 2011, 08:16 PM
Just when ya thought it was all good.
What a bummer Wayne, hope ya find something soon mate.
Molly said if ya stuck, she'll let ya chew on one of her bones.
Good luck , Rod.

Hey Rod, tell Molly that I may take her up on her offer....... as long as she does not slobber over it too much mate

the ferret
21st August 2011, 08:56 PM
Hey Rod, tell Molly that I may take her up on her offer....... as long as she does not slobber over it too much mate
http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/P1010379-1.jpg

Woof
21st August 2011, 09:32 PM
http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/P1010379-1.jpg

We can share that one but I get first go Molly, OK...lol

growler2058
21st August 2011, 09:38 PM
Sorry to hear that mate sounds like a sh1t wrap. Hope you find something soonest

the ferret
21st August 2011, 11:44 PM
Woofm yepm bark bark growl, howl howl lick lick. signed Molly.
Sorry Wayne, she spends more time on the laptop than I do, she's into bones n stuff n face book lol
Rod.

timbar
22nd August 2011, 12:55 AM
Hey Wayne

Will keep my ear to the ground what line of work you looking for ???

fixer982
22nd August 2011, 09:19 AM
Just heard the news on here, Wayne. Sorry to hear about it. Had several companies go t!ts up one after another in the late 80's and it sucks. What sort of work are you looking for over there, as I have an outlaw with some contacts?

Woof
2nd September 2011, 04:44 PM
Well I am now officially unemployed, finished work at 1130 this morning and still had to lockup everything as I was the last one to leave, again..
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/09/1.gif
Thanks to those who have offered assistance in finding a job for me but, I may have a job already, bloody Quality Assurance Manager again...really just want a job where I don't have to think, so I will see what happens.

AB
2nd September 2011, 04:47 PM
Best of luck whatever comes your way Doggy.

I remember seeing the bloke from Rooftop maps many many many moons ago up in the high country.

He just spends his life driving around the high country and Victorian 4wd tracks and updating the maps, etc....WHAT A LIFE!!!!

Woof
2nd September 2011, 04:54 PM
Best of luck whatever comes your way Doggy.

I remember seeing the bloke from Rooftop maps many many many moons ago up in the high country.

He just spends his life driving around the high country and Victorian 4wd tracks and updating the maps, etc....WHAT A LIFE!!!!

Thanks heaps mate............now there is a job that would suit me..either that or the job that I have always wanted to do, checking the Dingo Fence.

Sir Roofy
2nd September 2011, 04:59 PM
thanks heaps mate............now there is a job that would suit me..either that or the job that i have always wanted to do, checking the dingo fence.

x2 mate ill help out been a contract fencer in my day

Woof
2nd September 2011, 08:15 PM
Very happy to hear this Wayne. Maybe do another contract and then hit the road in the trol mate. Come over east and let us show you some hospitality for a while!

Thanks Rohan, would love to get over there mate but at the moment it looks like my early retirement has been put on hold, got to sort my youngest son out............am trying blackmail at the moment and it is looking good.
Told the youngest son that I will ring my mate and get him an off shore job like I did for my eldest son, as soon as he has a trade.......then I'm out of here mate.

Woof
5th September 2011, 10:46 PM
Well I am of to Perth tomorrow, got an interview on Wednesday in Bibra lake....sounds like I have the job but just got to see if I want it, sounds good though..

the ferret
5th September 2011, 10:53 PM
That's great news Wayne, hope it all works out for ya mate.
Ya can call in here fer a coldy on ya way home if ya want.
Cheers Rod.

Evolution
6th September 2011, 12:29 AM
Well I am of to Perth tomorrow, got an interview on Wednesday in Bibra lake....sounds like I have the job but just got to see if I want it, sounds good though..

Definately alot going on in the Bibra Lake industrial area, good luck on the trip tomorrow mate, and with the interview.

nowoolies
6th September 2011, 08:32 AM

all the best mate
hope it all go`s your way

AB
6th September 2011, 08:47 AM

Good luck Doggy!!

snicko
6th September 2011, 08:50 AM

Good luck there Dogman if it's meant to be it's yours mate

Bob
6th September 2011, 08:53 AM
Hope its the job that you want doggy

Sir Roofy
6th September 2011, 09:41 AM
good luck doggy hope it works in your favour

growler2058
6th September 2011, 09:48 AM
Good luck mate

Splashback
6th September 2011, 10:51 PM
Gday. Get onto the Downer website. Its a pain in the arse to load up your resume etc but they have got a lot on and a lot coming up in Perth and FIFO.

Splash

the ferret
7th September 2011, 12:45 AM
How'd ya go Doggy, get the job?
cheers Rod.

Clunk
7th September 2011, 12:48 AM
yeah Doggy, how'd it go mate?????

Woof
7th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Well I went to Perth yesterday, got to Armadale, turned right into the continuation of Albany Hwy and guess what, within the first 20 metres the clown in the right lane decided to turn into my lane and I was about even with the A pillar.
So I politely tapped my horn and he then moved back over into his lane, so I then went passed him and mouthed "Thank You" and gave him a wave.
Oh I am going to have so much fun living in Perth but on the other hand I will get to meet a lot of new people.

Oh the job, yes have the job, they want me there as they are having a few quality issues lately, told the owner that I will let him know tomorrow after I have a think about it..

AB
7th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Hope you make the right choice mate!

Here's a song for you Doggy when you roll back in to town mate...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I

snicko
7th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Well I went to Perth yesterday, got to Armadale, turned right into the continuation of Albany Hwy and guess what, within the first 20 metres the clown in the right lane decided to turn into my lane and I was about even with the A pillar.
So I politely tapped my horn and he then moved back over into his lane, so I then went passed him and mouthed "Thank You" and gave him a wave.
Oh I am going to have so much fun living in Perth but on the other hand I will get to meet a lot of new people.

Oh the job, yes have the job, they want me there as they are having a few quality issues lately, told the owner that I will let him know tomorrow after I have a think about it..

Well done on both accounts!!

the ferret
7th September 2011, 08:46 PM
That's good that ya got the job if ya want it Doggy, cheers mate.

Woof
8th September 2011, 04:40 PM
Just accepted the position, back to Perth next Monday to finalise it..:049:

growler2058
8th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Onya mate well done

DX grunt
8th September 2011, 05:22 PM
Good onya, Wayne. I knew it wouldn't be long and you'd be back on track.

All the best.

Rossco

Woof
8th September 2011, 09:47 PM
Everything is coming together finally, just got a email from the franchise that I left telling me that they are canceling my contract and I will not have to pay the weekly fees for the next 4 years and everything is square....you bloody beauty
Saves me heaps of $s

belzi82
8th September 2011, 09:49 PM
Everything is coming together finally, just got a email from the franchise that I left telling me that they are canceling my contract and I will not have to pay the weekly fees for the next 4 years and everything is square....you bloody beauty
Saves me heaps of $s

That's excellent news for you. Good one

snicko
8th September 2011, 10:22 PM
Saves me heaps of $s

Great news Dogman. Hope it all goes well.

NissanGQ4.2
8th September 2011, 10:27 PM
Great news Wayne, time 2 crack open a bourbon or 2:)

Hope it all works out for ya mate

Maxhead
8th September 2011, 10:33 PM
Well done Wayne, knew it wouldn't take long...go and have a few to celebrate mate!!

Woof
8th September 2011, 10:41 PM
Thanks everyone and yes I am having a few quiet ones...

the ferret
8th September 2011, 11:47 PM
Get ya self a tub and go out on yer own Doggy!!

Clunk
9th September 2011, 01:21 AM
good on ya Doggy, great news mate

Woof
13th September 2011, 06:33 PM
Well the job is finalised, just need to find somewhere to live, back to Perth again tomorrow to look at a house to rent.
Be great to get back offroad with the www.westernpatrolclub.com and www.the4wdshow.com

Woof
15th September 2011, 07:22 PM
Hooray, got a house to live in, got a job, just got to move now.....lookout Perth here I come..

growler2058
15th September 2011, 07:23 PM
Sh1t hot doggy glad its workin out for ya

belzi82
15th September 2011, 07:29 PM
Hooray, got a house to live in, got a job, just got to move now.....lookout Perth here I come..

Congratulations!!

Maxhead
15th September 2011, 07:34 PM

Well done mate, now for the crappy job of moving...

Sir Roofy
15th September 2011, 07:39 PM
well done mate congrats

Woof
15th September 2011, 07:43 PM
Well done mate, now for the crappy job of moving...

I reduced the amount of stuff that I had to move Kris, have had 2 fires in the backyard that got rid of a lot, first one burnt for 10 hours and the second 8 hours...LOL

snicko
15th September 2011, 07:44 PM
Onya Doggy. New adventures to enjoy.

patch697
15th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Great news Doggy & the best of luck to you & your family mate.

Woof
15th September 2011, 07:54 PM
Great news Doggy & the best of luck to you & your family mate.

Both my sons are already living up there Pauly, just me down here, hopefully they will help me move and if they don't.............no more money from Dad for them..LOL

patch697
15th September 2011, 08:01 PM
Both my sons are already living up there Pauly, just me down here, hopefully they will help me move and if they don't.............no more money from Dad for them..LOL

Harsh Doggy........ Very harsh..........................hahahahahahahahahah ahahahahah

Woof
28th September 2011, 05:44 PM
Well packing sucks and so will the moving, heading off to Perth this Friday and start the new job next Tuesday, can't wait, this not working is driving me to drink and boredom.

patch697
28th September 2011, 06:03 PM
Well packing sucks and so will the moving, heading off to Perth this Friday and start the new job next Tuesday, can't wait, this not working is driving me to drink and boredom.

So I take it your looking forward to moving back then.....hahahahahaha