PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Chug
19th August 2011, 02:51 PM
Hi all i'm a newbie... I look forward to talking to you guys and hopefully exchanging tips and ideas to help our projects progress. I'm learning how all of this works...
I have a GQ SWB diesel and enjoy it but... currently in the progress of replacing the grill, trying to stop the bonnet from rattling, replacing the door hinges, replacing the steering box, fixing the crack on the front inner guard from the weight of the battery and seriously considering a body lift (I have the aluminium blocks just have to work up the courage of putting them in).
well look forward to talking to you at some stage
Cheers guys
Chug

growler2058
19th August 2011, 02:53 PM
Gday Chug welcome aboard mate theyre a good mob here full of great info and advice

AB
19th August 2011, 03:14 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

katwoman
19th August 2011, 03:33 PM
Welcome, mate. Enjoy your stay. If you are looking for door hinges,Member- The Ferret does them. Good luck with the project.

Chug
19th August 2011, 03:38 PM
Thanks heaps hope to get some good ideas for mods to my beast and share it along the way. cheers

Dhuck
19th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Maxhead
19th August 2011, 05:07 PM
G'Day Chug, welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
19th August 2011, 06:12 PM
G'day mate

Welcome to the forum. Where you from?

Take care out there.

Rossco

big_fletch
19th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, always good to have another member aboard

Fletcha

Finly Owner
19th August 2011, 11:03 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Chug

Tim

Clunk
19th August 2011, 11:51 PM
g'day Chug and welcome aboard mate

Sir Roofy
20th August 2011, 08:12 AM
welcome aboard chug enjoy your stay

Bigrig
20th August 2011, 08:53 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

timbar
21st August 2011, 01:43 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Chug
23rd August 2011, 12:27 AM
Hi guys and thanks for the welcomes... I'm learning about this forum still but i see there is quite a community here... Its great and i love some of the members rides. Reading some of the comments people have put up is going to save me some time, heartache & cash but on the otherhand a sh*tload of money because the want list just keps growing.
Ahhh the ongoing project... I just have to keep the minister for war and finances on side and i'll be right.:smile:

Rossco I'm around Horsham VIC mate.

Cheers Chug

nowoolies
23rd August 2011, 12:36 AM
g`day Chug
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies